Blacktail Deer Plateau let us be brave
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
All Welcome 
@Kavik @Ruenna @Takara @Minori slight pp for minori, lmk if you want me to change it
it’s been real! thank you for all the great threads, love u guys <3

it’s time.” the sun, a bright red dot behind dark clouds, began to rise. issun had been sitting at the mouth of the den, waiting for that moment. the anxiety settled in. he didn’t know how leadership would react to this, but he had to tell them. like it or not, he was going to leave and they deserved to know. the days of leaving without a word were behind him. he needed to take responsibility.

the warrior nudged minori awake and with a silent exchange they headed for the borders. once they were there he howled for takara, kavik, and ruenna. and now they wait.
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
For the first night in a long time she had fallen asleep pressed against the side of another and had slept deeply and well. When she felt Issun's nose nudging her awake she cracked her eyes open and met his gaze, coming fully awake when she realised it was time to leave. She nodded once and pushed herself up to her paws, shaking the dust and dirt off her fur. The walk to the borders felt like the longest one she had ever made and she felt scared, sad and scared and very guilty for the choice she had made to leave the plateau behind in such a time. But hadn't her mother said when she found love to walk with it?
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
sha had been very close when the howl came, the chocolate woman had been watching the sun rise. sleep had only found her for a very short time last night, she had made peace that she was leaving a pack so close to the time she had joined but she did not feel guilty. loyalty was something she was very proud of and she was not doing anything wrong, she had said when she joined. she was not leaving issun and issun was leaving. 

the two dark colored wolves came into vei abd she gave a soft bark, letting them know she was there before her rather personal greetings started.. her eyes were on minori, he had convinced her to come. the panic attack was over but she looked so guilty. the girl tried to press her nose to her shoulder before circling around and pressing herself to issun's unoccupied side.
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
gonna pull issun out

time slowly ticked away and there was still no sign of anyone coming. maybe they were hunting, or on the other side of the plateau, but it was evident that they wouldn’t get an audience anytime soon. the long wait proved that. issun sighed and turned away to leave. “if anyone comes, tell them i said goodbye. i’ll be waiting by the hot springs.” and with that he walked away from the borders.
common | japanese
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Super sorry for the wait, guys. I've been trying to take care of disband stuff/had to work over the holidays and forgot this was here since it wasn't in my threadlog yet!

Good luck! It's been fun! <3

Sunrise rarely found the alpha sleeping these days, so he was patrolling near the mountains when he heard the call from Issun. With everything that had been going on, he grew worried that something was wrong, so he wasted no time turning to head towards the other side of the plateau. 

It took him a little bit to reach the spot where the summons had come from, and when he did finally arrive, Kavik was confused to see that the issuer of the call was nowhere to be found. He greeted Minori and Takara with a nod of his head, noting that something seemed off with his inky packmate. Concern creased his brow. Minori, is everything okay? he asked first, glancing around for Issun or any signs of danger. Where's Issun? His worry grew and mixed with the confusion now painting the situation.

NOTE 1/25/19: I'm going to archive this. I'm trying to clear old stuff from my threadlog. I apologize if it offends anyone! Please feel free to reopen it if that's what you'd like to do! <3
I'm no good without you
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
They waited for quite some time and nobody came which on one hand made Minori feel relieved and on the other it made her feel worse. She would feel awful for leaving without saying a single word to anyone but then again she had no idea if she could handle saying goodbye. She nodded silently to Issun and turned to Takara "If you want to go with him it's alright. I...need to wait longer." she said knowing the woman really had no reason to wait any longer, she had just joined after all and knew nobody else but Issun and her. Just as she said that she could hear someone approaching and turned to see Kavik and her heart skipped a few beats, a sick feeling growing in her stomach. "Kavik.." she started and felt her mouth go dry. She closed her maw and swallowed a few times her tail drooping between her legs. "Issun left...Takara will be going too" she murmured.

She had no idea how to do this. How to tell Kavik she was leaving after swearing her loyalty. How to say that she didn't want to go but she didn't want to stay either and lose Issun. She loved Issun, he was hers and she was his but...the plateau was home now. Her eyes moistened and she floundered silently, staring at Kavik with a lost expression on her face before an idea came to her. "If....If Liri one day came to you and said she was leaving, that she couldn't do this anymore and wanted to go and wanted you to come, you would go right?" she began and prayed that his answer was yes. "Me and Issun...well..we love one another. Before I met Corvus and he lead me here I was pledged to Issun's pack. I abandoned him and chose this instead. When I ran into Issun he forgave me and came here with me because i asked him to. Now...hell im babbling..dammit" she trailed off and sucked in a sharp breath.

Looking Kavik directly in the eyes she blurted it all out "Issun wants to start again. Now that we both confessed our love he asked me to come with him and I...I can't let him go. I can't lose him. I know I pledged loyalty and please believe me when I say that i am sorry but I'm leaving. Please tell everyone i'm sorry and I said goodbye. If you can...tell Corvus that if he wants to find me I want to talk to him again" she couldn't help the way her voice trembled and sounded all choked up.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english