Swiftcurrent Creek fragments
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Joining 
c:
It was afternoon when they arrived, but the sun was masked by thick clouds, and light scarcely flickered through cracks in the grey coating above. Soltero's gaze tipped back toward the dark she-wolf, though soon enough shifted ahead once more - he was eager to return to the creek now, desiring for a rest by the side of the rippling waters before he set to patrolling the borders, as he frequently did in the cold evenings.

@Velvet kept pace with him well, but the soldier drew himself to a halt once they reached their destination, eyes glancing again to her ebony pelt. "All I can say is be respectful and speak the truth... you do not need to have incredible skills, but if you'd like to mention anything that would probably help too." Not that he thought she would be turned away - even so, there was always a chance. The young man finally reached his muzzle to the sky, summoning @Constantine again and settling to wait for the regal's arrival; with any hope, all would go well.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
42 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
the afternoon sun dapples the land with its luminous blood-- as much as it can, as promising clouds roll overhead, promising potential storms. soltero led her to the borders of his pack-- the borders of the creek. the cloaked fae took a few considerate steps behind him-- after what had happened at the woods, she wasn't looking for another fight... not that she thought she'd get into one with one of the members by her side. her ears perked up as the grey man spoke to her, speaking of honesty, the skills she has... honestly was something she, admitedly, used sparingly-- though in her nature, she does whatever she can to get her way. velvet gave him an ernest nod, bearing witness as he raised his head into the sky-- a ghostly howl escaping the column of his throat.
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
One ear flicked at the ghostly howl. The young mother had not been very present within the pack, she had noticed, but neither had many approached their borders. As the proud guardian she was, she intended on protecting their claim more than anything. Any more missing kids she simply couldn't handle. So, with a bounce in her step did she approach the border and a smile appeared on her pointy, pretty face.

Hiya. She greeted, being fairly casual about the whole ordeal. She had seen the masked male around before, so perhaps this was simply his friend. She then looked around, looking for Constantine who was more wanted here than she was anyway.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
There was a lilting voice that greeted Soltero and the she-wolf who now accompanied him. The swarthy male recognized the voice as Chusi’s—the young mother of their pack that remained a mystery to him still, and who had entered their ranks upon the good graces of Durnehviir. The male that had stolen her innocence had left, though it mattered little—both regals, at the time, had been certain should he try to make a reappearance, he would be met with harsh words, if not a haphazard fang.

His eyes grazed over Chusi’s slim form with mild appreciation—almost anything feminine seemed to catch his eye these days, as the wolf sought to fill the silence that trailed him upon Durnehviir’s departure and full break from him. As pretty as the girl was, she was naive, though, and he could not quite speak to her intelligence—he, unfortunately, had not gotten to know her yet. Something he would remedy.

Soltero, however, had proven to be a truly worthy asset to the pack, and one he rewarded as such. Swiftcurrent Creek had seen bleak days, and it was nigh time to rebuild their ranks. The silver Beta seemed to understand this. “Hello,” the shadowrunner greeted, his stocky form sliding up next to Chusi’s as his eyes focused upon the stranger. “Welcome to Swiftcurrent Creek borders.”
all you have is your fire
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Velvet said nothing in response, but he did not blame her - the Valento himself was scarcely one to talk; though perhaps their reasons were contrasting. Instead she gave a swift nod, and then they waited at the borders for an audience of the regal king.

It was not Constantine who arrived first. Instead, it was one of the creek's other members, a packmate that Soltero regretted he'd not introduced himself to - they had greeted each other in passing, but conversation was held no more, and Soltero decided to himself that he'd seek to fix that in the near future. "Hello," The deep voice rumbled, nodding politely before eyes flickered to her side, where the alpha finally emerged.

He greeted the regal with a dip of his head, but allowed Velvet to go ahead and speak for herself - he'd struggle to do it for her, but he'd stand as backup should she need it.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
42 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
she stood silent as another emerged from the territory at soltero's call. a dark lady answers first, a rather relaxed disposition as she notices the pair at the borders. she greets them both before darting her eyes around-- likely looking for the creature that soltero meant to beckon in the first place. still, she remains silent, greeting the lady back with a nod of her head as the man at her side gave her a verbal greeting.

it wasn't long after the first's arrival that a great shadow emerged-- her gaze turned upwards at who she had presumed to be the reigning king of the claim. her head dps in greeting; trying to appear as respectful as she can although sucking in her pride to allow herself this was something the fae had minor issue with. a baritone greeting came from the dark wraith echoed through her senses as she answered back. ,,hello.'' her voice was kept low, replaying what the masked wolf by her side had said to her in her mind. ,,i am velvet. soltero had told me about your pack and i am here to humbly request you allow me to join your ranks. i am a skilled huntress and have years of specialized training in combat.'' uh, are you supposed to tell your possibly-alpha that you're an assassin? she figured it was something she would mention in private-- had the time ever needed to come.
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
When she heard the tinkles of footfalls from behind, she lowered her tail in advance and bowed her signature bow to greet Constantine. The male seemed a little off these days and Chusi had taken notice of some issues between him and the fiery female Durnehviir, but details were lost to her. She felt as if she wasn't close enough to the duo to know their struggles, almost as if she was left out of the picture entirely while the others seemed to play a vital part in their drama. Perhaps talking to the alpha alone one day would prove fruitful, but for now they were here for a cause she couldn't dismiss to talk about feelings.

She nodded at the silver and black duo upon their borders, but raised a slight brow at the female's words. Years of training? The girl didn't seem much older than Chusi herself, perhaps even younger. She had spent moons on perfecting her skills and even she couldn't say she was particularly skilled like how her father was. She looked at Constantine, trying to decipher if he saw this oddity in her story too yet she felt commenting on it was simply not her place. She was a pretty face to greet them, not much was left of the judge of character she used to be at Teaghlaigh. It did make her skeptical about how truthful this Velvet was, yet her place had been made clear moons ago; she was the lowest of low in the pack and her opinion on matters seemed to matter little.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Chusi remained silent by his side—he sensed the look cast to him at the siren’s smooth words, and he too wondered what ‘years’ could possibly indicate from one so young—but the Mayfair was not one to dwell upon what could have been a statement poorly worded. She was youthful, polite and thus far he saw no reason to turn her away, especially given his trust in Soltero’s recruitments.

But he was still curious. “Constantine,” he offered in turn, his own fiery eyes glancing to Chusi momentarily, wondering if she would choose to offer her own name. When he turned back to the she-wolf called Velvet, he studied her, his wolfish brows lifting upward. “What form of battle experience do you have?”
42 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
was waiting for soltero but i guess it's okay if i just... post? ^^;
his name was offered-- constatine. a smooth name rolled off of lips, lingering in the frigid air for a second before falling to the ground as all things eventually do. his fiery gaze darted towards the female at his side whilst his brows raised. a question came to her in the form of battle experience; perhaps 'years' was a poorly worded statement in her own regard. although young, her prowess in fighting was a gift-- she might as well have years of experience behind her. ,,i have experience in combat, specifically--'' her words started, trying to find a way to twirl her sentence. ,,i can fight, i'm an excellent defender. no one with ill intentions can ever escape my claws.''
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Last post from me, unless he's stopped!
It was a big claim for one so young, but Constantine was less suspicious and instead held more intrigue to the inky raven’s proclaimed skills. He gave a small nod, his eyes drifting to Soltero before he drifted forward, his stocky form brushing against hers to rub his shoulder to hers—accepting her to their ranks with his scent.

“Welcome to Swiftcurrent Creek, Velvet,” he decided, and with that, the Mayfair turned, giving his present company a small nod of quiet farewell as he made his way to leave. His nose touched to Chusi’s cheek as he went past her—as if entreating a silent apology to how ignored the girl was within their home. Her loyalty had not been glazed over in his eyes.