Arrow Lake his wings are black as sin
Centurion
i know you by the state of your hands
165 Posts
Ooc —
like a beast put to plow, thorn hauled through the snowpack, his black body straining against the weighty load secured in his jaws. a gristly scene dragged behind him; the severed (or, perhaps a better term would be brutishly masticated) head of a moose stag. the kill had not been his own -- such a feat would have been godly -- but the moose had fallen through the ice, and had succumbed to cold beneath the black trapwater. 

thorn had chewed the frozen gristle free, and now dragged proudly his spoils behind him. the long fan of antlers left trails of upturned snow raking behind him, and every now and then he would glance behind him and see the lifeless glare of the moose staring back at him.
207 Posts
Ooc —
sorry for the delay, i was ambushed by a migraine His meeting with the pale stranger is still fresh on his mind when the dark figure catches his eye, and his stomach growls a little mournfully at the sight of what he drags with him. He does regret wasting the rabbit, now that his hunger has returned in full force — and watching some dude drag a head around doesn't help. The wolf is far off enough that he could turn away now and leave unnoticed, but the Corten finds himself rooted to the spot, watching the stranger a little enviously from what he feels is a safe distance. He might consider trying to steal it, but even from this distance the dark wolf is an intimidating sight; he'd rather go hungry than be torn apart.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
Centurion
i know you by the state of your hands
165 Posts
Ooc —
there is a wolf following thorn's progress, and thorn belatedly became aware of the figure on the ridge by virtue of the long shadow that spilled before him. he paused, glancing up the ice-adorned sheets of rocks where the figure lurked.

he dropped his burden, the antlers clattering to the ground while mists of snow plumed around them. nosing the air, the black wolf tested the wind between them wondering if this was another of diaspora's pledges, or a loner worthy of being chased off.