Hushed Willows darkness on umbara
sheepy babe
63 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Aliac, perhaps?
After travelling on her own for so long, Skraeling was in dire need of some rest and recuperation. She had spent a little time familiarizing herself with @Olive and @Seabreeze's medicinal stores, but since they used many of the same herbs that she and Lavender'd had in Round Valley, it hadn't occupied her for long. Mostly, she was just trying to appear busy while getting in as much rest as she could.

Today, Rae had contributed a rabbit to the caches after having flitched half a pheasant to soothe her rumbling stomach. It didn't quite feel like a fair trade - especially since she'd eaten the other half the day before! - but it was the best she could do for the moment. She was just so tired. Even that short hunt had sapped much of her energy. So the girl found a quiet place to curl up and tried to take a nap. It was just so hard to get comfortable without other wolves to pile against... so she remained slumped and somewhat unhappy, green eyes half-lidded as they continually swept the small, snowy clearing she'd found for herself.
b-boying?
wow-ee harry potter!
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac was familiarized with the territory now and was taking a stroll as she gazed at the scenery before her when she saw a familiar female and began wagging her tail in excitement. “Hey! Where have you been?”
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
sheepy babe
63 Posts
Ooc —
At the sound of another's approach, Rae rocketed to her paws without really registering who was there, her tail already wagging a mile a minute. But when she saw that it was Aliac, her expression faltered for a moment. She was very happy to see the other woman, of course, but she was suddenly struck with an emotion she'd never felt before - was is... jealousy?

Oh dear! Skraeling was greatly ashamed of feeling such a thing toward Aliac, who'd always been very sweet to her on the plains and was so kind and beautiful and had obviously won Sunny's affections fair and square and - whoa! There it was again! The very idea of being jealous made her stomach churn. Skraeling dropped down low and closed the distance between herself and the other woman on her belly, repenting most ardently for her sin of the heart.

"I was with my brothers for a while," she answered, wondering if it would be appropriate to apologise for her thought-crimes. "How have you been?"
b-boying?
wow-ee harry potter!
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac smiles at the female. “I have been well since the fire. I’m glad you were able to make it back to us.” Aliac was truly happy to see another family face.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
sheepy babe
63 Posts
Ooc —
Skraeling gave a jittery wag of her tail and peppered apologetic kisses upon the underside of Aliac's jaw. "I'm glad to see you as well. I missed you guys while I was away, but I was so excited to see my brothers again, and then they needed my help with their new babies..."

She grinned a bit weakly. "But I hear you and Sunny have sealed the deal. Maybe you'll need my help this year?"
b-boying?
wow-ee harry potter!
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac smiled at the shewolf and nodded her head with Sunny’s idea actually Going into motion she would need all the help she could get. “Well sunny wants to have puppies and I won’t know what to do so maybe when the time comes you could help with that?”