Emberwood this world at times will blind you
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Shaara backdated a day or two if that's ok?
The winter-kissed woods are still and peaceful — a welcome contrast from the heated buzzing of his thoughts. His paws fall softly against the snow as he walks, leaving the barest imprints in their wake, though the softly-falling snow quickly covers his tracks. He shivers, suppressing a cough despite the nagging tickle deep in his throat. There's a heaviness in his chest that feels familiar somehow, a more physical feeling than the anxiety that plagues him. His lungs feel constricted and there's a feverish heat spreading up through his face, permeating his nose and his mouth. He's certain he must be sick.
Fear of infecting his packmates keeps him far from the territory; he's opted to wander instead, even to his own detriment. He hardly finds it a burden anyway. The combination of newness and distant familiarity of the land is a strangely addicting feeling to the wolf who has always been plagued by wanderlust. He hears a soft rustling sound and slows, glancing up just as a clump of fresh snow falls from one of the barren branches above and nails him right in the face. His head drops immediately, nose and eyes stinging with cold snow and tree grodies. He snorts and splutters, shaking his head wildly and pawing at his face to clear the snow away. Ugh. Maybe he should have stayed home.
í ѕtαrє αt ѕpαcє frσm thє σcєαn flσσr...
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Shaara has been settling in nicely. She and Soltero hadn’t been able to hang out or anything, and she still hadn’t gotten the piggyback ride she wanted from him, or, well, the more elicit back riding she wanted from Constantine, but it was okay! It was supposed to be that way. She hadn’t made herself anything special yet, and she had all the time in the world to flaunt herself before him. She’d have to do it soon though...she had so much to do.

The salted pepper shook out her star-spangled fur, enjoying the fluff she managed. Or tried to call herself managing. Idly she wondered whether Constantine preferred silky fur or soft and fluffy fur; it had a weeks worth of diet involved and heavy grooming. Maybe his new ‘Beta’ would know...

As she set herself on a straight path through Emberwood, Shaara kept her eyes peeled for anything to move. Maybe they’d go on a date, and bring each other gifts...what if he brought her a fresh liver? She’d swoon!  A wagged banner expressed her jovial temerment for the moment, and she relished the gay moment. Rubbing herself against trees and squatting every now and then, she left a paper trail behind her with daydreams that Constantine might be the one to follow her down the yellow brick road.
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He doesn't notice the girl at first; he's too busy wiping at his stinging eyes, irritated and, as usual, caught up in his own melodramatics. He recovers a few moments later, shaking out his coat with a huff and glancing around. He spots her then, a tiny girl with a strangely familiar salt-and-pepper coat. Very familiar, actually.
He starts toward her without a second thought, struck hard by the inexplicable feeling that he knows her somehow. Well, maybe not so inexplicable — maybe he does know her. He just doesn't remember her. Probably. He really hopes he does know her, or this whole thing will be very awkward. Hey, He calls, prepared to follow up with some kind of question. It immediately occurs to him that he has no idea what question would be appropriate for this situation. You seem familiar. He finds himself saying instead, halting when he's a few feet from her and studying her intently.
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
It shook her, honestly. At first, the horndog thought her fantasies were coming true, her knight in shining dark armor coming to lust away this growing annoyance taking root just below her gut, but the voice was different. Peeking over a slender shoulder to just see who addressed her, her pumpkin irises narrowing on a tattered and beaten-down looking male who still had some spirit to pass around. Or it seemed like he was trying to pass it around, simply coming up to her with as much carelessness of a newly weaned pup.

"Unfortunate," she begins, her sour mind already filling in the void with 'for me, it is'. However, her ebony lips stayed silent as she raised a salted brow to this ragged fellow. Was he half blind? How could he differentiate between one wolf and another? 'Well, he does still have a whole other eye', her thoughts chided her hostile questions. Their eyes, or well, her eyes and his EYE atleast seemed somewhat similar as far as color...but why did she feel so aggressive towards this guy?

Trying to keep her cool, the Keil sat and watched him."What makes you say that? You saw me before or something?" Following it up more inquisitively, she narrowed her gaze to a prying sliver. "Or are you trying to get to know me?"
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He blinks, uncertain at first that he'd heard her correctly — but no, she'd really said that. What — no, what the hell? He says, a little disbelieving. Get to know her? No, nope, no thank you. I just thought — nevermind. Obviously we've never met. And maybe he doesn't really want to meet her; he'd been a little excited at the prospect of meeting someone he'd known before his amnesia, and now he's just irritated. Though, he can't deny the aching familiarity of her orange eyes. They remind him of something — someone. The thought inexplicably sends a bolt of muted grief through him as he turns away, and he can't shake the sudden feeling of loss.
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
He said 'what the hell' as though males hadn't tried swindling up to females before in all of time.Wasn't anything new. Unless... "Are you gay?" she asked this rather unabashedly, not realize feelings were a thing. Well if he was, she could point him directly to where some hot hunka hunkas were -  but then they would have to be gay, woo. And Constantine was too hot to be gay. 
butwasn'tthathowitalwaysis??
Snorting at her own mental breakdown of penises and where they prefer to fit, Shaara was in a slightly better mood from her own jokes to figure out who this dude was. 

"I'm not trying to push you away and all, honest. It's just I don't know how you recognize me. And I'm not too fond of males just coming up to me and asking questions- got a bad experience with males just thinking your personal space ain't shit, you know?" The salted pepper was was honest in this portion atleast. She was trying to open up a bit, even to a stranger.