Raven's Watch last of his line,
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
preferably someone he hasn’t met yet, pack doggo or loner!
set a vague thing of weeks after diaspora, short post & not a lot to work with bc my muse for vonn is dead-
When Vonn halted in his tracks for the sevralth time to to glance over a rounded shoulder, it wasn’t just to assure himself that he was leaving Diaspora behind; it was to affirm, incessantly, that his debt to Stigmata had been repaid; and that the garnet-eyed she-wolf who deemed herself Goddess was not trailing him. His lip curled at the thought; he’d had enough harrowing experience with near-fanatics to last several lifetimes.

And as much as he’d felt some kindling with the Allgemeines at the prospect of becoming a part of them... he couldn’t. He traveled alone; wouldn’t settle until he found Aurëwen, if she was even alive.

Diaspora was southerly, and the oceans were northerly. He couldn’t stay there, longer and leech and be thought of as... invaluable. A part of him coaxed him towards the coast, never having seen the famed seas for himself. The only expanses the once-heir knew of was that of falls of his birth-gorge and its lakes—like the one he picked his way through now.

Thankful that in the wee hours of morning, it was only a gathering of winter ravens that presided from afar. Some part of him longed to acquire an ability to understand them; maybe they would be able to ascertain where Aurëwen was, as fickle of a fantasy as it was.
20 Posts
Ooc —
On Sirimiri's personal timeline, this takes place after their visit to the Hushed Willows.
Sirimiri and Serein were intent on blazing a trail right to Undersea. They had it on good authority that Coelacanth was still making her home there, and they wanted to look in on her and her family before heading out to stirr up more trouble. They'd not stayed long in the Willows for this very reason, and besides - they did their best sleeping under the stars!

Their joy unable to be fettered, the pair sang as they picked their way along the mountainside. "She'll be a-comin' 'round the mountain when she comes She'll be comin' 'round the mountain when she comes!" And the pair could sing beautifully, they really could... but right then, they were just playing around, giggling and nudging each other as they took turns singing each proceeding line in worse tune than the last. Finally, Serein could go no lower, and Sirimiri could no longer yodel through the ractous laughter the pair was producing.

It was then that they saw the sad, pale creature lingering nearby, his musing no doubt having been disturbed by their pell-mell performance. Serein had the grace to look embarrassed, but Sirimiri was in no mood for such negative emotions. "Hey there, handsome," she greeted, her voice lacking the flirtation such a sentence should normally contain. He looked young enough to be her son, after all! "Why the long face?"
adopt my twin sister, Serein
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
super rambly weird post, sorry!!

His ears swiveled towards the sounds of singing—laughing? Both? Whatever it was, it drew him out of his desolate reverie, just in time to hear the inquiry for the one of the two. Ears flickered back at the brush of praise, but he decided he wasn’t unresponsive enough to leave the question hang.

”When in your own company, smiling seems like myth,” he lent, rounding to face the pair, a withdrawn, quiet look within his pale gaze. Twins. His fine jaw worked, and he couldn’t help but study the alpine lake, gut souring. The intimacy that came with such a soul-worn bond; he couldn’t help but envy it. He missed his sister, more than words could compare. ”At least, that’s how it’s been for me.” Some part within Vonn knew that finding his sister would, in some way, complete him. But they’d both known they never needed the other to be whole—they’d already been born whole, grown whole.

It was simply that... they became better, with another, like this female pair before him seemed to be. Whole, but more; as if your very essence was threaded with the one you’d been born alongside. Strung like stardust between constellations; making the hateful voids of this world seem a little less so, from time to time.

Regardless, he needed her in his life; what scraps were left, anyway, when he’d fallen twice, now. Needed to see, tell her himself that she was blameless.
20 Posts
Ooc —
"Ah, he's lookin' for someone," said Serein, nudging Sirimiri with a thin hip. "Well, we can help with that! Or try our best, at least."

Sirimiri was more to the point: "Is it a girl?" she asked, eyeing the boy rather critically. He certainly looked heartsick, but they way he'd looked between herself and her twin clued her in. "Or - ah. Family, huh?" That sucked, but, "Us, too. We're looking for our neice, Catori. Who are you missing?"

It was a bit on the nose, but the sisters had seen all sorts of sorrow in their travels, and they knew this sorrow rather well.
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
tired meh writing sry!

There was a moment’s hesitation, and then, ”My twin sister, Aurëwen. Knowing how private she is of her birth name, she most certainly has been under ze guise of ‘Aure’.” The pallid traveler fell quiet for a moment, giving a half-hearted sway of his plumey tail as he turned their words over in his mind.

”It seems as if everyone has been searching, lately,” he mused, remembering how Takiyok had departed from Diasporia shortly after meeting him. ”My best guess is that my sister would be... in ze north. It is familiar to her; to us, I suppose. All the same, she is rather unpredictable, and I only know so little of the truth... or even if she lives.”
20 Posts
Ooc —
"Ah," said Sirimiri, her voice apologetic, "well, we're heading west first, but if we run into her, we'll be sure to send her your way." Serein was busy repeating the information to herself, memorizing it so that they could go over it together later on. They had a million names whirling around in their minds, and although they'd succeeded in reuniting many broken families, the boy's tone made them both wonder if this would be yet another name that would never find its home.

"And what is your name?" asked Serein. "And tell us, what does she look like?"