Stavanger Bay It’s funny where you end up when you don’t pay attention.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Joining 
Well see how she fits! @Ford

Elixir had wondered a while since she had met up with Issun. It pained her not to go with him but it would hurt her even worse to be questioned of her loyalty. The wolfdog kept walking toward the sea a her nose guided her toward the salty smell. Before she could catch a glimpse of the wonderful dark water something whafted through her nose that she wasn’t expecting.. a pack border...

Elixir stopped dead in her tracks and took a step back and then another. It was quite intimidating to her. The only pack she had ever been in was one that she was with from the beginning so she never had to come across a border like this. She swallowed hard and the lump that was in her throat faded. 

You can do this... she told herself before leaning her head back. Afterward she let out a soft song that echoed over the border to let the leader know she was at the border. Now she waited patient but nervous as the wolfdog wasn’t sure who was going to show up.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
The brute did not miss the call that rang out across the bay. It seemed that after having built their empire, others had arrived at the edges of the mighty fortress and were seeking to speak with whoever would have them. The titan drew his crown upward and cupped his ears toward the sound of the stranger's voice on the winter air. The crispness was due, in part, to the chilling air that had gripped their little slice of paradise. In other ways, it was the idea that there was someone seeking attention at their borders. The moment was paramount for the warhound, and he did what he could to make short time of responding.

On long legs, the skeletal brute made his way to her. When he drew nearer, the mismatched colors of his gaze rested on the peculiarity of her ears. They did not stand tall like his own, but seemed to flop forward and droop in a way that he had not yet seen before. Ford did not stare long, though, before he latched his sights to her brilliant blood orange eyes and offered a ghostly smile. “Greetings, stranger,” his smoky baritone met her with all the warmth that he could afford. None of the feeling that radiated in his words had met his gaze though.
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
the wolfdog shifted awkwardly as she awaited the arrival of the leader of this pack. It was a new border, strong smelling, much like when she had settled with BDP. A part of her was excited to meet these wolves, to know what made them want to settle by the great sea, but a part of her wanted to leave and cower away. Her body had won and she sat there staring off into the horizon until she caught a glimpse of something. Elixir stood up as Ford came near, a bit intimidated by the size of the male.

The leader, she supposed anyway, she bowed her head when he greeted her. One look at his coat and she was taken aback. It was nothing like she had seen before, like a walking skull but not. She then realized that she was staring a bit too much. Rude. She shook her head and let a soft smile form. Hello sir, I'm Elixir! her voice was quite soft but had much excitement written in it. The wolfdogs tail swayed back and forth a few times, This is your territory? she asked curious to know if she was right about her hunch of him being the leader.
i’m feelin yummy head to toe
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Saucy heard the howl while she was out on patrol, so naturally she felt obliged to answer it. She wasn’t able to do any recruiting, but she would still like to be there to make sure things went smoothly. So she picked up in the direction of the howl, at a swift pace. At the time she arrived there were two gathered already; one she didn’t know and the Aegaeon. She hung back for a brief moment to assess, her caramel striped tail swinging lowly. She watched with a icy gaze as Ford initiated with the stranger, an odd looking woman with floppy ears.

Carried forward by curiosity, the young female moved to stand by Ford’s hip, dipping her head to him in greeting. This being a more serious occasion, Saucy didn’t remark on the woman’s ears as she so wanted to, if thing went well she’d have plenty of time to do so.
[Image: 7_B392884-7_C60-4896-_B136-_B7357_E3_F4_DB9.gif] - 3/10
*Saucy uses profanity! If this bothers you just let me know!
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
The stranger seemed to greet him with a pleasant tone and a cheery nature. Ford was diligent to follow the movements of her facial features and how she reacted to his presence. It seemed as though she was quick to speak to explain herself; this made things easy on him. Elixir seemed an awfully interesting name to him, but he did not comment on the sound of it. Instead, he nodded his muzzle toward the sands and lifted his sights to peer at her with a mismatched gaze. A ghostly smile curved the corners of his dark lips.

“This is Stormrift, Elixir,” the warhound responded to her with a small nod. “I’m called Ford, and I lead our group here on the bay.” As he said this, the presence of Saucy appeared at his hip; the titan swung his head around to look at her for a brief moment before he returned his sights to the dark woman on the edge of their terrain. The sea wraith wondered what it was that had brought her to their fold, and if she had plans to remain with them.

“Are you searching for a place to stay?”
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
It seemed that just when she had stopped talking then another showed up, another member of this pack. Elixir greeted the other with a smile and a slight wag of her long chubby tail. The man seemed to be so wise, the way he stood had such power to it. The smile never left the wolfdog's face as she listened closely to the man's name and the name of his home. Ford of Stormrift... she thought with a slight nod to herself. It seemed fitting, the name of the man and the pack.

Ford, a strong name, for an obviously strong leader. her voice was a bit quieter, the thinking before speaking thing she had forgotten about. The wolfdog felt a bit embarrassed but tried not to show it as her cherry bombs lead back up to stare into the mans peculiar eyes, a silvery white one and one as black as night. I was exploring near here not too far... A barren land actually and when I left I ended up right here... she felt she owed him this explanation whether she did or not there it was.

I am looking for a home.. Winter isn't the best season to be alone. If you'll have me I am striving to be a therapist, botanist, and an astronomer. At least one of those is useful. Plus I've always wanted to live by the sea, it intrigues me. well... so much for a first impression. Elixir realized she was just rambling on and stopped before she got too ahead. The blackened woman chuckled randomly and then moved her paws in a slight nervous motion. She knew this wasn't her best moment, hopefully she could prove herself to the leader if he accepts her.
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Saucy’s eyes flitted from Ford to the dark woman with eyes of blitz, returning the wolfdog’s smile with a wink and a quirk of her lips. She hung back and listened, an unusual position for the big talking girl. She didn’t mind this time though, she was learning- next time she heard a call at the border Ford not not be the first one to intercept, and she would have to know what to say and how to act. This was her first pack after all, and she wouldn’t want to mess something up. 

Elixir introduced herself, Saucy had to restrain herself from rolling her eyes when words of flattery left the other’s lips. As if Ford needed to hear that- but if it worked for the woman, more power to her. She listened to Elixir’s story, it rambled on but was at least informative. When she spoke of botany Saucy thought of Dalia, her closest friend would probably like someone to practice her trade with.
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
The flattery was neither appreciated nor disliked; Ford simply offered her a soft smile in response to the comment that was made. The peculiar Elixir seemed as though she was doing her best to make a good impression; he noted how her eagerness had shifted to a softness when she had remarked on his name. Strong was encouraged for him, but it was not all the strength that existed; there was a delicate balance of strength and intellect that was necessary for him to encourage their growth.

When the girl mentioned her aspirations, the warhound nodded his head. He too thought of Dalia and how the girl might have liked a companion who had similar interests. More than this, he thought that it was important that they allowed as many intellects in as there were who desired to join. Saucy hadn’t said much of anything, but Ford appreciated that she was there and listening. It was good for them to know what his process looked like before strangers were accepted into the rift.

“Those are excellent skills to have, and we would be pleased to accept you here. I only ask that you strive to give back to the pack in everything you do. Here at Stormrift, we aspire to overcome our weaknesses in order to show strength in the face of any challenge. You will learn more as you get settled in,” the warhound returned to her in a deep voice. He turned and cast his head to Saucy once more with a light curling of his dark lips. Then, the skeletal brute motioned with a swing of his muzzle for Elixir to step across the invisible barrier from the outside to the sacred innards of the bay.
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir looked at the woman beside Ford and when she winked and smiled, she felt content. It felt like she had a friend in the woman already. When Ford had accepted her, Elixir felt a bit giddy and wagged her tail. Thank you! I'll try my best to learn every day and give everything to this pack. You won't regret this! she chirped her eyes switched between the two of them. It was nice to be in a home again after she had left. The readiness to learn about their roots here was bursting in her mind.

When he motioned her forward, she brought her paw up and then put it down inside of the territory. Her heart felt like it had wings and flew away as she brought the rest of herself into the place. I can't wait to see the sea again she whispered to herself looking toward the horizon where the water could be glimpsed. For a moment she imagined herself there...
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Saucy was glad that Ford approved of the woman as well, he welcomed her without much more to add. She shared a look with him as he turned to her, then looked back at Elixir. She watched with something like amusement as the night furred female stepped across the borders into Stormrift territory, and said something about the sea. Saucy moved towards her, and gave her a friendly nudge on the shoulder. So welcome to the cool kids club, I’m Saucy. I can show you round if you want? she asked in her usual laidback tone which had somehow stayed silent up until now. She glanced back at Ford as the Aegaeon gestured for Elixir to join.
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
we can probably wrap this and you guys can have another? :D

The dark woman was eager to find her place in their pack and she expressed her joy in the possibility of seeing the ocean again. The titan offered her a gentle smile and took a step back. This was where Saucy moved forward with a genial welcome. The pale girl mentioned that she could act as a tour guide for their newest member. All of that suited Ford well; he didn’t imagine that Elixir would wish to be stuck at his side for too long, and he had wanted to patrol the borders before the day stretched on much longer. “Saucy will take good care of you and help you find a suitable den. Find me if you should need anything,” the warhound remarked to her and turned to leave the women to get to know each other.
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
My bad I thought it was Saucy's turn... we can fade after her next response and open another! Sorry for the short reply

Elixir smiled at both Ford and Saucy, they were both so nice to her. The nudge and invitation was returned with a Sure! I'd love to see everything! in a smooth voice. When Ford had bid them farewell Elixir nodded and then said Hope the rest of your day is well. . Her bloodened gaze then turned back to Saucy as ready to see the territory as she ever could be. The sea was always on her mind and now that she was here it was like she was on a high.
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
I’ll archive :)

Saucy nodded to Ford when he gave her direction, then she turned back to the newest Stormrift recruit. Elixir said goodbye to Ford, Saucy gave him a nod goodbye, and then the Titan departed. Saucy too started walking, but further into the sequoia forest, to show Elixir around. Alrighty let’s get groovin, she said, and led the darker wolf on the grooviest tour she’d ever had the pleasure of taking.