Emberflame Ridge Brief encounters
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
@Epic keeping this vague set after this thread https://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=32036

So many things ran through her head so many questions. Aliac walked four hours it seemed as she thought of what she was to do about the whole situation. But she was clueless as always.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
His birthday had passed yesterday and he turned two. Although he didn't blow out any candles -- as wolves had lost track of time -- he did feel hormonal changes. Or was it just a new season that would come by so soon?

While wandering aimlessly, Epic saw a wolf in the distance. Deciding he liked some social talk (if she was up to it) he called from a distance. "Hellloooooooo.."
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
As Aliac was in the middle of her walk she heard a male call out in the distance. Immediately she turned in its direction. He seemed friendly enough so the female returned his greeting. “Hello!”
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
"Are you from around here?" Epic wondered out loud now that greetings were out of the way. He was always eager to meet new faces and learn of places. What could she tell him about the area? "What's your name? I'm Epic." With curt nodd of the head he greeted her gently.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She smiled at the stranger who she now knew his name and she sent a warm smile his way. “I’m from a pack called Elysium. My name is also Aliac nice to meet you.”
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
"Oh, nice to meet you!" Epic said with eyes lit up, a genuine smile plastered upon his facial features. "Oh, you mention Elysium. Is that your pack? What is it like?" He couldn't help but to ask, with so many packs around it was nice to feed his knowledge and interest of the situated packs.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She smiled at the wolves curiosity, it reminded her about her self when she was younger. “Elysium is a lovely place filled with my favorite wolves.”
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
Aliac explained that her favorite wolves lived at Elysium and for a moment he wondered what a place that might be."Your favorite wolves? Like your family? Your lover? Or your friends?" It could be anything. Epic also wondered whether she was bound by the wolves or by the territory itself.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac smiled and paused for a moment before continuing. “The love of my life is there and yes I guess you can say their my family. It’s the only one I have ever known.
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
There was something very heartwarming and endearing about the way she spoke of her pack; although not only her pack but also meeting the love of her life and giving her heart to another. With a 'D'awww' face Epic gleamed, feeling the happiness from slipping from her voice. "Were you born in the pack?" Epic couldn't help to wonder, then added. "That's so cute! How did you meet the love of your life?"
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac smiled at the wolf’s many questions and she hoped to get to every one. “No I wasn’t born to that pack, I wasn’t born in any pack.” She sighed but she was not upset. “And I met Sunny in the first pack I joined we just recently merged with Elysium.”
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
There was something very endearing to the story. Not only because Aliac found a happily ever after but even moreso because she started out as a lone wolf. He wondered if in due time he would share the same kind of joy. "Oh, I like how your story has a happily ever after." Epic chuckled, feeling suddenly happy by this story. "Have you also encountered hardships?"
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The she wolf nodded her head slightly and recalled the moments. “When I had a leave of absence there had been a fire that had raged over my packs land forcing us to leave and join another pack.” Aliac couldn’t seem to recall and other events that had taken place after that would consider to be a hardship