Two Rivers Isle it doesn't touch me
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Ehani here you gooo

Grey clouds hung a dismal curtain over the isle as she wove through what life had survived winter's cold grip - a smidge of tension still remained between herself and Raziel, but the snow empress could not bear to be apart from him; her heart belonged solely to the ex-assassin, no matter the tenebrosity of his thoughts. Her own skull was thick with negativity, with paralysing fears, but she would cling on to what she had while it lay within her grasp.

For now, the open air left her throat raw. A good feeling, amongst all this uncertainty.

This was a regular hunting spot for the Ice Queen, but today adrenaline did not course through her veins, and hunger did not burn at her stomach. She had given thanks to the prey having fallen into their bellies, and in turn the world had gifted her with a streak of luck amongst the difficult season, allowing the Shadewood wolves to thrive with bursting life. Life... new life could be amongst them, if all went to plan.

A blessing, truly.

Frosted air slipped from her lips, a sighing exhale before the ivoria moved onward, leaving a miniscule trail of prints in her wake.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
13 Posts
Ooc — Arin
Despite the cold of winter the small female had decided to venture out to see what new sights she could find, violet eyes scanning the area with interest. Though the frosty season was never her favorite, Ehani always managed to find some joy in it even now as she pranced through the snow. The hills were new territory and yet she explored with her ever present reckless abandoment of boundaries, too focused in on the new sights. 

Clouds blocked the sun from reaching the isle that she now found herself exploring happily, excitement at the possiblities racing through the loner's head. The familiar pang of hunger echoed in the empty bellied wolfess, catching her off guard. How long had it been since her last meal..? Ehani couldn't remember and gave up on trying at that, instead taking off in a burst of energy up a hill.

Pale cream colored paws attemped to skid to a stop at the top and failed rather miserably, sending the entirety of her tumbling down the other side in a heap of fur and limbs. At the bottom she remained, a dazed look in the violet eyes that stared skyward. Only Ehani would manage to topple over. The small wolfess stood out against the snow with her dirty white and cream coloration, though snow now caked her fur, the cold seeping in. Ehani didn't mind and stayed there, regaining herslef slowly.
427 Posts
Ooc —
An unprecedented scent reached out to her upon the wind, beckoning her forward with the mystery, the peculiar recognition buried away somewhere within the unfamiliarity of the aroma. Shoved away deep in her past, along with the terror of Storm's touch and Julianna's murder, were secrets that even she had forgotten, mysteries that she'd never had time to unlock.

Ehani was one of those secrets, unbeknownst to the other Eruna.

Wading through the snow's thick blanket, she set her gaze upon a sudden flurry of white, and the cream-dashed figure planted sheepishly at the base of a crystalline hill - Gwen blinked, eyes of fathomless blue hesitating to approach, before embracing the idea of a stranger's talk; to escape the plague of things she already knew. "Hello?" Called the sweet voice, tinged with curiousity as her paws drew closer.
13 Posts
Ooc — Arin
The voice reached her before the scent of the other wolfess did, startling her into popping up out of the snow. Catching her balance Ehani shook out her fur, violet eyes shining with curiosity as an almost familiar scent mixed with the sweet voice. "Oh, hi! Am I in your area?? My bad. I got lost in exploring. Such a pretty area, dontcha think?? I think so! Anyways, where was I??" There she went again, rambling within the first five seconds of meeting somone. No wonder she was alone so much. 

Slowly her tail wagged behind her, letting whomever it was approach. Ehani was lonely, though she would never say it out loud. A stubborn quirk of hers, perhaps. The younger Eruna, despite being familiar with the scent, hadn't yet been clued in to that this other female was her relative and would be a temporary friend at most. Ever the naive wolf, she was. It was in her reckless, idiotic nature.
427 Posts
Ooc —
A zestful voice met the plush fur of her ears, and Gwen watched in her typical silence, inquisitively studying the woman for any clues to give away her identity. Few emerged. She found herself quite overburdened with the sudden basket of words, half-sentences, that she'd been gifted, and drew her tongue steadily over her lips as she attempted to backtrack and re-listen to the spirited speech.

The snow queen's lips quirked at the corners, warmth seeping from her tone. "You were asking if you were in my 'area' - and no, you're not, just close to." She had quickly dismissed the idea of this creature causing any sort of havoc to plague the keep, and deemed her (at least for now) not a threat. "And yes, it's rather nice here."
13 Posts
Ooc — Arin

"Oh, good! I wouldn't want to cause trouble!" Sitting in the snow her tail wagged, making an indent in the bright white as it went. She seemed excited yet distracted as she glanced off to the distance before back to the wolfess, her ears perking up. "Oh! Indroductions. Right, those are a thing. I'm Ehani Eruna! Just Ehani is fine though. Or whatever really. I don't mind!"

Her voice was light, almost melodic as she happily announced herself and then proceeded to stare curiously at the other. She seemed to be...expecting something. Violet eyes held an almost childish glee at the prospect of even a temporary friend, hoping that in a time they would meet again. Those instances were always her favorite, the happy joy that came along with it only benefiting her.

427 Posts
Ooc —
She regarded the quirky dove with a smile, white plume of her own sweeping against the ground in harmonious greeting, but faltered as a name was passed. "Ehani... E-Eruna...?" 

Her heart hammered against her chest, a violent clamour against her ribcage - the snow queen scoured her memory for any unnamed relative, but couldn't trace it... she'd forgotten, so caught in her little bubble back at her previous home - her mother, her father, Julianna and Storm. That's all she had lived for, and all had been ripped from her grip. There hadn't been space for other memories, other tender ties, nor the stories that had been spoken in her early youth. She'd forgotten.

"I'm Gwen. Gwendolyn Eruna... tú eres mi familia."
13 Posts
Ooc — Arin
"Yup, that's it! You pronounced it surprisingly well. Most don't." Ehani hadn't caught the faulter of speech or change of the other's attitude at the mention of her own name, though the curiosity in her gaze faded to confusion as the wolfess was silent for a moment. Again she spoke and the younger wolf's ears perked up once more only to reflatten out at the name, curiosity mixing into the confusion. 

"Eruna...? ¿Cómo? No tengo familia. Me dejaron." Sadness tinged her voice, a rare occurence for the otherwise joyful wolf. Much of her past was blocked from her mind though she did have a small collection of memories, one of which consisting of the remaints of her pack leaving her behind. Why and how they did or she survuved was a mystery to her, though she took joy in the moments she had in this wild world. 

Her tail had stopped dead in the snow, violet eyes searching the blue of Gwen's as they faced each other. How..did she exist? There was no one left. There wasn't supposed to be. Cream colored ears rested against her head, curiosity leaving the confusion on its own once again.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Hover over text for translations <3

Gwen listened in silence, hushed with veritable surprise to utter quietude; she found words difficult to form and maintain on her tongue, gaze blinking with uncertainty toward this pale sylph. In silence they stared, while the empress dug through each and every memory she could possibly recount, until the only possible suggestion remained: "Eres mi primo, Ehani..."

It was almost paradoxial to believe - she'd assumed herself to be the last remaining Eruna, but evidently, it was not true.

With a rush of sudden, overwhelming emotion, the snow queen closed the distance between the two ghosts and made to touch her chin tenderly to the girl's forehead - still in starstruck disbelief.
13 Posts
Ooc — Arin
"¿Soy tu prima? Eso es ... ¡Soy tu primo!" Confusion had laced her voice at first only to be replaced again with her bubbling excitement, snow moving with her tail behind them. Relief and joy shined in her eyes as she moved and stared at Gwen hesitating before licking her muzzle happily, relief replacing the hunger and loneliness in the pit of her stomach. 

Stepping back Ehani looked Gwen over, taking in the snow white creature before her as if she were trying to memorise it in the event that this was some trick, some illusion of her mind. They had happened before but this one, this was one she wanted to hold onto. Quietly she spoke again, awe ringing in her words as violet eyes met the blue. "Tengo familia."
427 Posts
Ooc —
A tender smile swept across divine features, deep azure washing warmly over the girl in the gleeful greeting - Ehani, her cousin. The snow empress gazed upward to the overcast sky, a glance of only a miniscule few seconds, before her thoughts trailed back to her shadow king, her ebony knight; her heart seemed to shudder in her chest, but she drew herself quickly from the murk of her mind and peered a fraction to the west.

"My home," she murmured softly, "It's only a short walk from here. Would you join me?" The last of her blood-family - it seemed only right, to invite her the keep with fresh meals and a cosy bed, an array of welcoming faces to mark the arrival of a new friend. They'd embrace her presence with pleasure.
13 Posts
Ooc — Arin
"Home? I would love to! If..I'm allowed there. Am I allowed? I don't want to cause any trouble. I don't like trouble." Excitement turned to a slight worry as she bounced from the topic of going with her and trouble again, always seemed to be worried about it. Ah, well, she was a bit of a pascifist despite being a wolf. The younger girl's head tilted slightly in question, wondering what Gwen's answer would be, though she interrupted before recieving one. 

"Do you roam alone or would there be others?" Both prospects seemed to excite her once again, the worry draining from her eyes. Always tring to find the light among things. It was a habit of Ehani's that was either found annoying or sweet. Most thought the first from her experience. She tried to ignore the growing ripple of hunger in her stomach, opting to get answers first. Food could come later. She wasn't a fan of hunting anyways.
427 Posts
Ooc —
I'll go start a new thread c:

"Of course you're allowed," her lips curved gently, white plume swaying in the wind's caress - though the wintry atmosphere never ceased to sweep icy fingers beneath her pelt, Gwen was blessed with a thick pelage to shield her from the frigid tendrils, something she gave plenty of thanks for with every numb season that passed.

"Come, i'll show you. There will be others, but I promise you they're all friendly. Me and... my mate," remembering not to use his true name, for it was a secret only she'd been whispered, "Cry... it's our Keep. You'll be safe there." With any hope, Ehani wouldn't get caught up in the tension between certain wolves presently within the kingdom, partly because the ivory Eruna found it difficult to explain such a situation, but also because she wanted to show her newfound cousin that they were a wonderful group. A worthy group, who'd survive long after an official claim over the forest. A safe sanctuary. The pale huntress gestured with her muzzle, and then set off at a slow walk, eager to show the other girl around her favoured woods.
13 Posts
Ooc — Arin
Ehani listened quietly to the four-legged snow angel, that's what the girl had decided to call her anyways, before trotting up to alongside her, matching their paces. Perhaps she would have a home after all. A safe haven with food, warmth, and not so much loneliness. That was what she had hoped for, maybe just a little too much. 

Mumbling almost to herself the small wolfess scanned the area as they went, ever the curious type. "I do hope they're friendly. It gets rather lonely out here so I hope...I hope they like me." Falling quiet she did her best to stay focused on Gwen and where she was going, much againt her explorative nature.