Rising Sun Valley “Pass me some diabetes, wouldja?”
1 Posts
Ooc —
@Spook
Damn it was fuckin’ freezin’. He may have been damn near up Spook’s ass at this point, but he’d rather be in her GUTS if it meant him being warm. I mean, not like that,
anyways.
New York wasn’t shit like this; plus he had a crib to be at. Why’d he even run off, man? 

“Gee, Spooks, I don’t godda good feelin bout none a’ this,” the mini pini Tj started for the hazillionth time to the bigger girl. “Ain’t there like a hotel or somethin’ we can chill at?”

Looking around, this white wasteland didn’t have shit to offer em but hell. That’s the last place he wanted to be.

But didn’t all dogs go ta heaven?
“I mean, weird flex but okay.”
1 Posts
Ooc — Chey
God this was great! She had ice dangling off the ends of her fur, she could barely feel her paws, there was snow everywhere they went but she felt so frickin' alive! There was Tony and Trooper and....well she forgot the name of that rad country dog she picked up but anyway. She had done it. Come to the wilderness with new friends and old friends and it was amazing! Tony's complaints interrupted her internal happiness for the bazillionth time and she looked down at him, frowning. Okay....maaaaybe she hadn't picked the best time to come into the wilderness to survive but she just knew they could make it. "Listen man, I know it isn't the best situation but um...there's these things called dens. We'll find or make one and our body heat will make it warm. Troop knows how to do that kind of stuff, he was a hunting dog!" she boasted about her buddies skills which earned her an exasperated look from the hunting dog. She paused and sat down, her feathery tail tucking against her body "C'mere you little rascal, you can't tell me that a tough city dog like you is gonna let a little white stuff make him tuck tail and run" she said as she lifted a paw and made to tuck him into her fluffy fur. She'd get him a little warmer before they would start off again.