Stone Circle Pale As The Moonlight
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
It hadn't really occurred to Nikai at all that someone might not have a good relation with their siblings. He'd grown up with Keoni and when they had lost everything she was the one constant, all the way up to her death. He frowned as Korei said that she hadn't gotten along well with the triplets, sad to hear it. Nikai wondered who had berated her -- had Alya thought her childish, too? Of course, he didn't know the situation at all. And it was resolved now, luckily.

That's harsh, he ended up saying. I can't imagine how tough it must be to grow up in a world where you don't get along with your siblings. It wasn't of much help, he guessed, but what more could he do? Alya was probably just worried, though. Some wolves express their worry in a different way. She'd probably just gotten angry because she was worried that Korei had run away, and glad to have found her.
Daisies, daisies perched upon her forehead
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei Julia waited for something. Anything, anything at all. Something like 'well you shouldn't have been so childish' or 'should have stuck up for yourself' for she always expected so. She always expected to be told off for being naive...but she did not. Which surprised her. 

"Harsh...I guess" she replied to that. They did care, that was why they pushed so hard...Korei knew that now. But she hadn't before. And she took it hard.
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai couldn't tell for sure if his words of advice hit home, but he hoped that some day she would realise what he meant by them. He smiled lightly, hoping that he could've been of some help to her. If you ever want to talk about anything, feel free to look me up, he offered, even though it might not be the smartest with him being mates with one of the sources of Korei's problems. With a soft smile he offered: I'm glad that you two are getting along better now. And I'm glad you two found each other back here. Maybe it was fate that you ended up here so you two could reconnect.
Daisies, daisies perched upon her forehead
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei couldn't help but feel a smile return to her. The offer for someone to speak to, it was heartwarming to her. It always made her happy, an offer for company and to talk to. Her tail wagged a bit. "Thank you...I will hold the offer in mind" she replied, still with her smile. 

And her gentle smile widened a bit after what he spoke of about her sister. "I am too..." And it did make her wonder; if her other family came, would she reconsole with them too?
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
It seemed that his offer was appreciated, and they smiled at each other as Korei offered thanks and said that she'd keep the offer in mind. It could be good to have someone listen to you, Nikai knew from experience -- both being the talker and the listener.

They were alike in mind when it came to Alya coming here. Nikai was glad for it. He hadn't even considered what might happen if Alya's stoic family would come to visit them; the thought hadn't crossed his mind yet.

Well, it was nice to meet you, Korei, said Nikai. I'm gonna find Alya now to show her around some, but I'm sure that we'll run into each other again soon. Maybe we could do something fun then. Nikai smiled widely at Korei and waited for her response before setting off to find his mate.