Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
@Miriam <3
Setting Few days after this huhu
Time Dawn, 1/16
Including @Revia, written by me.

He didn't know how to explain it. One moment, his eyes bore into the endless, harried depths of the winter river, waiting. The next, his attention was northbound, drawn by some abysmal anguish that had seized at his heart in a grip like desperation; something desolate that drifted through its chambers. It was as if his spirit had arced back, answering the thrum with the arrival of his own soul.

He couldn't explain it, and it wasn't an easy thing to shrug off. But he allowed it, uneasily, to nest in the back of his mind, murmuring on the edges, before turning his gaze back to the moment at hand. 

The dark river waters gave cause for his reflection to tremble, and the pale wanderer set his jaw with a tad of impatience. He'd come here to ruminate on his own time, to think of @Wintersbane and his Vartija. The only thing holding Vonn back was his own doubts; the doubt of never finding Aure again, alive as she might yet be, might be further hindered if he did end up accompanying the sotherra north. What if she was south, as south as could be, and he'd missed an entire opportunity to seek her there?

So lost in his troubles was he that he almost didn't budge when a rosy, dark head besmirched his ivory replica in the torrents before him, before he knew it to be Revia. Distractedly, he nodded to her in greeting as she clambered to the stones alongside him. "Find anything?"

The ruddy otter rubbed at her eyes, body sleek with river-water as she sniffled up into his scarred face, "Not yet. I doubt we'll go hungry tonight." Her heavy tail dragged along the crags in thought, before peering closer at him, "I know you're hesitant on it, but Wintersbane makes an intriguing proposal. ...I can tell how much you've missed the real north, melnā, so why not migrate there? Why the sea?"

Vonn met the gaze of his familiar, pale brow narrowing in thought... but he couldn't answer that. Not quite, not yet. Nonetheless, he opened his mouth to reply, but instead caught the scent of another draug on the soft winds. Ears feathering back in hesitance, he cast his silvered gaze about, wary.
time falls like moonlight
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
She walked back, calm and in ease by the slight cold she felt from the winters. A ghostly maiden reared toward the rivers, as she felt compelled to walk back, feeling that she was missing something that was not there the moment she had met a sea-wolf. She felt the Lady was trying to tell her something, a magic in the winds that called for her name, to go back, and seek what her heart thinks may be there. Follow the winds, and follow the unknown was words she heard since young. An it harm none, do what thou wilt.

Though she froze, a wariness between the two, as  Miriam failed to notice the tundra that was ahead, already within the claims of the river. A white beast, she thought, one seperated from the winters, but made for the season. Alongside she noticed an unfamiliar one, not of wolf, and not of what she knew, but she dare not go forward, and disturb their peace. She thought to turn back, the lady thought. A calmed looked, but body showed the opposite, as her ears tucked back in submission, and her tail weakned behind. Though a politeness, for she thought she was noticed, an offer of a nod was given, before to walk away from the path she desires. A scare, ghost to ghost, and so one tries to float away.
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
Vonn started, both at the arrival and the makings of a departure, of the tender-eyed lilac female. His pale brows rose in surprise, and before he could find the words to halt her, Revia put herself at the forefront. The otter slunk down from her perch alongside him and, acting as the “earthbound envoy” between these two specters, chattered her way to the retreating female. "W-wait! My lord and I are lost—"

"We are lost, but I am not your lord, Revia. Not anymore," came the deeper, droll rasp of her companion. His laughter came soft and intimate, following his daemon through the snow to where she knelt before the lilac lady. "However, I am not one to turn away flattery. Or señoras such as yourself." Vonn's expression had relaxed into one of its usual, impish cheek; his pale eyes studied the female's mauve facade appreciatively. 

Revia, the afformentioned otter, shuttered her lashes in an exasperation of 'oh heavens', as the ivory gypsy continued, "I will not bite, señorita. Of course, only if you'd like me to." This earned him a sound smack on the ankle from his fisher's tail; and in return, he appraised this gesture rather humorously.

His familiar turned her focus back to the orchid wanderer, nostrils flaring with pique. "I am Revia. My lord," who made himself known by an elegant quirk of a brow, "is Vonnaruil."

The pallid Rhaesuian's smile came, charmed at the prospect of being in the presence of not one, but two, delightful ladies, "I am known as Vonn, to some. I hope I may come to know you."
time falls like moonlight
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
She turned to the sound of pleas, oh so curious on the one calling to her, as it wasn't the frosted man behind her, but the small, earth-tinted creature she did not know of. Her wispy eyes curiously looked at the one with a feminine voice, wondering what they were, and who they are, but her thoughts were trailed off to the voices of them being lost. While intimidated, by the two, 'An it harm none, do what thou wilt,' she did not want to abandon in a sought out need for help, or in the midst of their greeting. A gentle nod to the two, an indicatation of her stay.

He reminded her of the Earls within the Sanctuary, polite gentleman, but he spoke of words she didn't know, as the word 'senoras,' and 'senorita,' floated along. Though she was a young maiden, and did not catch his flirtatious words. She thought them as courtesy of saying they will cause no harm. Miriam offered a small smile, as the banter continued onward between the names, and formalities of 'my lord.' How curious, these two were, that it perked her curoisity toward the odd pair.

"It is nice to meet you, Revia, and Vonnaruil," she spoke softly and cooly, while dipping her lilac head once more to a polite greeting. Nicknames were of foreign territory until recently, but she held hesitation whether he would approve of that, or prefers the word 'My Lord,' as so the other referred to them as. Her soft ears flickered, and tail nervously curled behind despite the cooling expression the Maiden held, for she still felt nervous between the two, as both were new to her tiny world. But she held strong, and a desire to discover, "I am Miriam, Miriam Iris Willows."