Silvertip Mountain moving on
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
All Welcome 
Grezig’s Travel Thread #1 as she moves towards Rusalka. Will close in three days if no replies

It was with a bit of a heavy heart that Grezig moved away from Neverwinter Forest perhaps for the last time. Now, more than ever, did she think that she should never have left the Plateau. (Little did she know that the Plateau was having its own problems at the moment). It was good, at least, that she had been told where Caiaphas and Illidan were going—to the coast. She couldn’t remember exactly where, however, and planned on moving up and down its reach until she found them. There was little else she could do. Illidan was the only family she really had left. Yes, she had Derg, but she wasn’t sure whether he would follow her to the new pack or not. All of her other siblings had stuck around for such a short while before vanishing. She assumed he would do the same. Why should he be any different?

She shook her head trying to get out of her funk, as she began to trek around the side of Silvertip Mountain.
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
Silvertip Mountain; not a lot of wild wanderers explored the rocky outlands of this area. The scents were scattered far and wild, telling Epic it was the road less travelled. Good, because that is how he liked his cup of tea. Although, completely alone? His eyes blinked with a newfound curiosity as there was another wolf in the near vicinity. And, for better or worse -- he hadn't made a choice just yet -- she smelled of pack. A wildling, as he would like to call them.

The scawny yearling was not prone to take risks anytime soon in an area that was new to him. Even if these were supposedly called neutral grounds. "Hey, hey -- you -- wildling." His voice announced his presence. Epic was already guessing they were going to cross paths anyway so it was a good opportunity to steal the moment. Although, frozen in time, he just stood there. Uncertain how to react next. Because, how wild were these wildlings anyway? Did they accept the presence of wild wanderers (lone wolves) on neutral grounds? No matter how good or how bad; he was about to find out. Luckily he was quick on his feet.
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
WOW SORRY I NEVER REPLIED OMG. Okay I’m closing this cos it’s like a month old. I’m sorry! <333 It’s cos I got super busy with school RIP.

Grezig heard the voice and instinct took over. She picked up the pace and fled, not feeling like dealing with a stranger at the moment. She was in a depressive mood and just couldn’t garner the strength to speak to someone who would want introductions—someone she’d have to be kind to and explain where she was going. She couldn’t do it today. 

[Exit.]