Hushed Willows How do I know if I’M prengan?
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Lily usually slept much of the early morning away. Today was different.

She woke just before dawn with a sharp pain in her lower abdomen, like someone had poked her there with a tiny stick. Wincing, she rose to her paws, blinking the sleep from her eyes. The pain had gone as quickly as it had come, but there was a dull ache that remained, and a feeling that the world was suddenly and irreversibly changed.

Brows drawn together, Lily left her den, yawning widely. She urinated against a tree before beginning to mosey toward a quiet place. Perhaps she'd check on Faye, if the girl found herself awake. Or go sit on the stargazers' ledge and watch the sun come up. It was quite strange, to rouse before the morning light.

The nausea from the other day still remained, and now Lily was sure that she was getting sick, and the giddiness she'd felt previously was just the beginning of it, sweetened by her mate's romance. She grinned, barely avoiding slamming right into a tree as she fell into a contented daze.

And then stopped and vomited up the remains of last night's meal, a small, steaming pile at her forepaws.
sheepy babe
63 Posts
Ooc —
Gagging - it'd been a while, but she knew that sound rather well. And, because she had only good things associated with it, her tail was wagging rapidly as she tracked the noise to her search. It was Lily! Oh, she was so excited! Well, maybe Lily was just sick and that would be awful! But Skraeling thought maybe that wasn't the case and besides, she smelled like she was healthy and her puke tasted just fine, so probably things were fine and she was PREGANENANT!

Heedless of the Satori's personal bubble, Skraeling pressed in to clean the corners of Lily's mouth, her tail still wheeling erratically.
b-boying?
wow-ee harry potter!
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Before she could even think about wandering away from her mess, Skraeling came and cleaned it all right back up, which made her all the more nauseous, especially when the girl began to lick her muzzle. Still, she managed a shaky smile, weakly wagging her tail in greeting.

Hallo, Skrae, Lily said quietly, blinking. You're awfully excited to see someone who's just puked all over the place. Well, she supposed she'd inadvertently provided her lunch. Barf. How are you settling in? Is there anything you need?
sheepy babe
63 Posts
Ooc —
Skraeling just tasted it, she didn't eat the whole pile XD
Although Lily was somewhat taken aback by Skraeling's level of enthusiasm, this kind of joy was rather typical from the leggy shewolf. What was there not to be excited about?

But Skraeling didn't want to pry and ask Lily for all the dirty details, she she simply shrugged and said, "It's a new day, isn't it?" to explain her happiness and then began ushering the leader away from her puke. "I'm so sorry you're feeling poorly, though," she said, the words only half-honest. "Is there anything I can do to help? Shall I walk you to the stream? Or find you some bay leaves?"
b-boying?
wow-ee harry potter!
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
whoops!! my b haha

Skraeling completely disregarded her query, asking about her own welfare instead. Lily gave her a gracious smile, shrugging in response. I'm not sure what would help, she said, looking pensive. I've been feeling strange lately, but today is the first that I've felt. . .bad. Perhaps a walk to the stream would be nice, she added in a murmur.

She began to walk slowly, allowing Skraeling to fall in place by her side. What do bay leaves do? she asked, glancing over at the girl. I'm dreadful with herbs, beyond the very basic. Do you know a lot about them? Lily wondered whether she knew Pema well, since they had both been in Morningside. Perhaps Skraeling could serve as a kind of assistant to the embattled woman.