Hoshor Plains Reap, and feel at Home.
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
@Lucia De Las Arenas

There was nowhere left to go, nowhere left to run. Panic crept up my throat as I ran into yet another dead end, and realized he had led me here. Turning around, I found him...

Moath had been on his journey for quite some time. He had eaten when he could eat, and hardly ever slept. When he did so, his eyes felt dry, disconnected. Did he sleep with them open? He wouldn't know...the beast simply did. Simply existed, and nothing seemed to stop him. The Winter hadn't claimed him, and he hadn't been killed yet. He had tracked down sumbering animals however, and one had been a young bear. 
A tatter hung across his shoulder, as his mauling and the bears fight had conflicted, and come to a close. Perhaps the only thing that had saved him from his demise was his element of surprise as he had come across the slumbering beast. It's hibernation had left it open, weak. And had it not been curled up in that den, Moath would have had a killing blow acros the neck of it...yet it was curled up, and his strike had required two attempts rather than his usual one. 

But it didn't matter. He ate, and went about his way. He slept, and went about his way. He just kept going, searching though the plains for nothing, and only fulfilling whatever violent urges came and held him when they did. Midnight amethyst irises scanned for a new target while massive ebony body continued it's journey to nowhere. 

And in silence, he waited.

4 Posts
Ooc — Henry
it had been days since lucia had last eaten, and the meager meals she had been able to scrounge up were never enough. she found herself forever plagued by the burning emptiness of her belly, and always searching for scraps. it had become her main priority, and she'd had little time for anything else.

somehow that hadn't been able to snuff out the light shining in the broken hybrid. as she sniffed and scavenged there was a smile upon her gaunt muzzle, and she hummed some hymn she had long forgotten the words of. lucia's half raised tail swished behind her as she strode the golden grasses. saint was assumed to be nearby, but he tended to disappear from time to time. off doing whatever it is that birds do, lucia supposed.

she'd been digging for what she figured must be a fox's buried kill when she scented moath approaching in the distance. she stopped and raised her head and gave another sniff to confirm that she wasn't imagining things. that was certainly another wolf. there were hints of bear too, but they were much fainter. lucia's tail drooped behind her, and she'd take a breath before calling out to the stranger.

"hola? hello, who's out there?"
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

There was nowhere left to go, nowhere left to run. Panic crept up my throat as I ran into yet another dead end, and realized he had led me here. Turning around, I found him...

He, for once, hadn’t seen her first. Instead whoever this was hadn’t seen him either, as the nightmarish monster turned a heavy head directly where she had summoned him. He, now, had a new directive.

To find her.

Making deliberate his steps in her direction, he hadn’t responded back to the cream tattered thing of a wolf as he took in the appearance even more than he initially had. 

She was completely ailed, as the youth was blind. Completely disabled, Moath wondered how she had lived this long for her to have no sight. It was curious enough for him to sheath his murderous intent for now. She had actually perplexed him.

He made his way closer to her, unabashed by the potential threat of him potentially being attacked. Personal space was nonexistent to him, as his filters had been voided by his mental instability- she wasn’t the only one with a disability. The man has almost a childlike mind of not understanding, while trapped in the body of a monster. He did understand how to kill things and how to kill them well, but he neither knew why he did it, nor what it benefited him with. 

But being so close to her, he could smell the various places she had been, and could see she was curious of him too. He sat before her, completely still, and didn’t lash out should she sniff him.

4 Posts
Ooc — Henry
lucia held her breath nervously as she waited for the response to her beckoning, but none ever came. at least not in a verbal way. the beast hidden in the shadows advanced towards her, and her oversized ears pinned back against her head. she'd lower her stature slightly and stifle an anxious whine.  "i- i know you're there, extraño. please, i'm more capable than i look." she stated obviously wary, but doing her best to stand her ground. it was clear though that if he so much as growled at her, the emaciated female would bolt.

but, moath did nothing but approach her.

the way he made his way so close to her sent a chill down her spine. she wanted to take a step back and away from him, but she found herself frozen in place. she swallowed. after a few seconds, the bruja decided that if this male wanted to harm her or wished her dead he would have already done something. lucia would then cautiously extend her head forward and fill her lungs with his scent. he reeked of dried blood and bear.

she pulled her head back and tilted it curiously. "oh," the hybrid's ears raised a fraction as she questioned, "are you hurt, señor?" her tone had gone from afraid to concerned. the blood didn't smell particularly fresh, but that didn't mean that there wasn't something untreated just waiting to get infected. "if you are hurt, i could help. if you aren't i'm.. i'm very sorry for assuming. i could just smell bear, and.. and sangre seca. blood."

the hybrid's posture unstiffened as she relaxed. she'd give an apprehensive, amiable smile in an attempt to warm him in case he was feeling as unsure as she had been. "my name is lucia, by the way. i'm sorry for acting so frightened. you can just never be too careful when you are the way i am." she allowed her words to infer starving and blind, because she wasn't the type to be so blunt about her conditions.
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

She was just so...helpless. It reminded him of youth, and Moath was stuck trying to figure out how she could be helped. He couldn’t imagine himself doing anything to hurt her, as it seemed she couldn’t fend for herself. How had she survived this long?

The murderous brute shuffled closer to her, completely undeterrd by her potentially whirling on him and delivering a terrible blow to add to the one he had already gotten from the bear. But he leaned a massive dome directly towards her face, the crunching of snow loud enough to illustrate where he was to her. Smelling her face, he could almost taste what she had eaten last. It was too faint...
She needed food. 

Moath,” the name spilled across her face with the smell of decay and spilled blood. The man then turned and sat next to her, wondering what other living things he could ruin for her. But thinking of none since his run in with the bear, Moath could only lead her back to the bear den. He was surprised he hadn’t scared her off with the noises of the fight. The only connection of words he could give the girl...

Food. Sleep. Follow.” Would she?