Phoenix Maplewood Once again the Bearer of bad news
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Private 
Here we go! If you want this can be backdated or not. Whatever works for you!

After Aviana's death his momentary lapse into happiness faded. It was a fault of his. He drowned in his sorrow for a while and then bounced back. Faye was parentless now but he wanted to make sure she knew she wasn't alone yet he was afraid to crowd her or say something bad. He wasn't good with emotional things, he wasn't good especially with really sad touchy emotional things. So he decided to take a trip out to process things and while he was out he figured it was a good time to visit and check up on Desdemona as promised. On the way he hunted though he came up with nothing, deciding that he would try again after visiting with @Desdemona and maybe drop off whatever he would hopefully catch on her borders. With that in mind he continued to the maplewoods, preparing himself to deliver the bad news which was never ever his favorite thing to do. Once upon the borders he lifted his head and h0wled for her, sitting down and waiting silently as once again the familiarity of the territory made memories replay in his mind.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
its good for todays date!

Her days were filled with the usual, the usual routine of walking and skulking around the forest. Her claim tried to be obvious, as her musk filled the forest. She was pleased that not many have shown up, and those who have, usually called to her. It was an odd feeling, to say, that only one wolf roamed these woods, but many held the politness to still call upon her. She felt proud, on what has been done so far. Though Desdemona couldn't help but admit, while she is proud, it is lonely.

She could hear the familiar call, a howl that called before. A meeting that ended with parting, but she looked forward to seeing him again, and waited for Sunny to return for a visit. She hoped he would be content for what she has done, by keeping their borders safe. The throne was still empty, and she waited for so long for it to be filled.

The darkened female, came out of the forest. She greeted Sunny with a nod, and a quick, "It is nice to see you again," for it was the truth, she was happy to see someone of familiarty. Though she was rigid as always, despite the glee that could be hinted in her voice, she kept up stoic features. It was a shame, such a happy meeting, would only bring down saddened news to Desdemona.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
She showed up quickly which Sunny had honestly expected though again it made him wonder if it was the best thing for her to stay around just waiting aimlessly for him to return and start Morningside up again. He wouldn't say anything against it though, it seemed to satisfy her and keep her going and she wanted to stay and who was he to deny that. When she greeted him he stepped forward and gently touched his nose to her shoulder, a friendly greeting and like he thought she deserved a sign of respect. Unfortunately when he pulled away his expression was sad, a warning of the news to come. "You too Des...I unfortunately don't bring any good news. Aviana...She has passed away. In her sleep peacefully" he had no other way to break it than to let it out and when he did he felt no better. He didn't know whether the two women were close but he figured it wouldn't be happy news to the only true Morningsider left.

Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
Her tones slowly backed into the usual stoic Desdemona, as the news came to be. Her jades glossened downwards in thought, as he said she had passed, peacefully at least. Though she remained without emotion, as the wolfy bastard wasn't sure how to process it. She couldn't say she was particulary close, to Aviana, the temporary Matriarch. She could say though she held a positive attitude to the strong lady, whome had children, and kept Morningside together at the time. Though the two weren't close, she still felt pained that someone oh so nice, had to pass.

It was a wonder, on why the beautiful always had to perish, and the wronged continued on.

"That is unfortunate." It took a bit to get the words out of her mouth, as she felt dry on trying to speak, "At least she did not go in pain," which was the most fortunate thing out of this meeting, "what will happen to her child?"
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
The silence stretched on, causing the aching to deepen. Why couldn't he ever figure this out? The comforting part of dealing with others. Was it because he failed to even consider himself? He didn't know what to say, what to do. Should be hug her? Apologize? He wasn't sure if either would help at all. Finally she spoke and he felt a sudden hysteric bark of laughter pop out of his maw. Unfortunate. What an understatement. He felt his eyes moisten at the question about Faye and exhaled slowly "She'll be cared for by me and the women of Elysium. She is loved. I will do my best" the declaration sounded empty to even his own ears. His best never had been enough so why would it be now?

"Des.....how long are you going to stay here?" the question blurted quite suddenly from his maw but he continued anyway "It's growing colder. Everyone who was here is either dead or elsewhere. You are trying to keep something alive that...that has really been long dead. It hurts me to say this but Morningside isnt gonna happen. If you really feel the need to be loyal to it, then come back to Elysium with me. Me, Aliac and Pema are Morningside, not...not this empty lonely place" he let it all out on the shoulders of another like he always did. He didn't really believe what he said fully, he still naively clung to Morningside but he also was tired of it. "You have already proven to be loyal Desdemona. Please stop. I'm scared for you. Come to Elysium with me, stay with us until I figure out what the future holds. If you can't do that then please...please go somewhere else. Do something for you. I don't want to lose another friend"