Fox's Glade Take me by the hand
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
All Welcome 
@Shaara — Takes place on the northern edge of Fox's Glade. Morning.

Usually it’s Thistle that scouts ahead. The pair of them have been on the move since their family told them to explore; to live life and find a place where they thrived. Evergreen is still hesitant about the whole thing. Yeah, they’ve come a long way from home, but… it’s been difficult to adjust? A lot of him just wants to turn back and go to his family. Having Thistle helps, of course.

Stretching as he stands from the makeshift den he and his sister made the night before, Evergreen lets out a large yawn. Green eyes water for a moment until he clears them and takes in the soft light of morning. It’s cold, and it isn’t home, but admittedly it is pretty here. The Valley also seems to house more packs than other places the duo have traveled.

He lets Thistle know that he’s heading off—getting a weak grumble of annoyance in response—and starts his way towards the small stream they spotted the day before. Hopefully it isn’t too frozen over because he’s parched.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
í ѕtαrє αt ѕpαcє frσm thє σcєαn flσσr...
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Shaara has much to think about. She had secreted herself away from the pack, as her libido became near insatiable. God, she hoped they didn’t hate her at this point or think she deserted them. Constantine, Soltero, they would probably think she was ghosting on them. She had learned the rules and such, abided by them, but hella kept her distance. 
They didn’t need to be around her like this, and neither did she. But the girl couldn’t just tip herself out of her own body, now could she?

She had the anatomy down to a lock, at this point. The petite salted pepper took an extreme bath in the creek, trying only to dip the bottom half of her in. Then she scooted her ass across the floor, and then bathed again. Then she drank some water. Boom, she was good by herself for the next hour.

Or so she thought.

venturing away from the creek to another glade of the wilds, her aim was to hunt something for the pack. She had tried to supply regularly, bringing in partial carcasses she had found strewn about from winters merciless killing spree for the animals who just weren’t capable of keeping up. She snatched up a few hibernating birds and some rodents, a turkey her or there. But due to her lonesome tactics, she couldn’t gauge whether what she was getting was enough for the pack or not. So she began to become obsessive over it, reeling in the mindset of ‘more is better than less.’ Anything to keep her mind off of the terrible hunger between her legs.

But as she neared this stream in the early crisp morning, she had seen something too much like a bear. And so she froze. But that was a long ass tail for a bear, and bears were supposedly sleep, right now. So what gave? And it didn’t have the ass hump bears had...
curiousity driver her fourth. 

Hey!” the small dual toned Wolfess called out from a few yards away.

i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
So fortunately the stream isn’t frozen over, but heck is it ever freezing. The second he bends down to lap up a fresh drink, he jolts upwards at the icy water touching his nose. His right paw lifts in pure offense. Winter will never be his favorite season, that’s for sure. Tail twitching, Evergreen huffs a sigh before he lowers his head slowly this time. He barely drinks a mouthful without a shiver running up his spine. It is nice since he does have a thick coat, but it’d be better if it was this temperature during the summer.

Ears swerving, he smacks his nose into the water—startled by a sudden greeting that he hadn’t expected. Perhaps he oughta, since there are packs around her. He swears he wasn’t in any pack territory though, so… surely he isn’t in any trouble, right? Eyebrows furrowing with worry, the bearish wolf lifts his head and turns in the direction the voice came from. He spots the salt-and-pepper female a few yards away. Oh, heck. How did she sneak up on him? Was his mind still foggy with sleep?

“Oh! Uh, good morning?” He greets sheepishly, and gives a few wags of his tail for good measure. “What’s up?” From her scent, it smells like she’s been hunting—and suspiciously similar to the stream?
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Shaara was shook. The big old thing lifted its head, and put a vibrant pair of green eyes on her. She gasped from across the creek, not loud enough to be heard over the frozen waters, but her dropped jaw had visibly given her away. 

Uh!! Morning!!?” Her voice pitched up as she struggled for her words. Almost as though her mind was clawing empty letters and sounds, trying to stuff them together to make atleast something partially literate. “Food!” She had nodded her head, the salted pepper trying her damndest to stay where she was. It was awful. 

Why was he so damn handsome?! 

Help?” She asked, then clamped her jaws shut over the waggling tongue of hers. She shouldn’t have asked. She was safe as long as she hadn’t gone to him - but this silver idiot had invited him to her!

Turning an orange gaze to the stream, she was too embarrassed to say anything, anymore. 

i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
If Evergreen knew what question marks were, a dozen of them would come to mind. Instead, the bearish boy shifts awkwardly under the stranger's gawking. Admittedly, he's conflicted; the majority of him is speechless and startled, and a small part of him preens under the attention. His tail wags another few beats, ears swerving back at her raised pitch and his sheepish smile grows a touch confident. He might not know what to do in these kinds of situations, but it doesn't seem the salt-and-pepper wolf means any harm.

Oh, he says again, tilting his head to the right. Food seems... legit. After all, all evidence points to the fact she was just hunting. Man, Evergreen wishes the rivers weren't so cold. Then he would be spending his time fishing. Not only is fish delicious, it is one of his favorite hobbies. He is taken off guard, however, when she asks for help. His eyes widen a hair.

You need help? Automatically, the bearish wolf takes a step forward... regretting it instantly when his forepaws submerge in the icy stream. His ears swerve towards her, however, alert as if he expects danger on the horizon. What can I do? Evergreen's nose twitches.
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Fuck, she sounded like a babbling child! Unable to form fucking sentences at this point- like this was just goddamn nonsense. She was a whole grown woman, and this guy had her stuck on idiot! Even more she fumbled for words, but she powered through with her indignation. "Uhm, do you mind helping he find some food? It's extremely hard in this kinda weather, alone." Boom, a whole sentence on her whole lonesome. She was proud.

"I'm really not trying to be a creep," she gave the preface to the novel of 'got-issues' she was. "It's just i'm kinda hungry." The Keil was proud of herself  She had managed to say 'hungry', and not 'horny'. Keeping her tail deftly between her slender thighs, the specked woman completely forgot the water was frigid and forbidding both him and her to even get closer.

i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Sorry about the delay! I loved your post LOL

Oh..! Evergreen felt silly; expecting danger when there was nothing to fear—or in this case, protect someone from. Feeling the icy pinpricks of cold in his forepaws, the bearish wolf backtracks until he is on the shore once more. Much more comfortable, but the wind chill did little to ease the frozen feeling in his toes. Uh, sure. I'd be happy to help, ...? It is then that Evergreen realizes he never introduced himself and vice versa.

Before he can ask, she speaks up about not wanting to come across as a creep? And he couldn't be more confused about the situation (again). His head tilts. Evergreen gives her a broad grin. It's cool. She didn't come across as a creep, at least to the bearish wolf so he wonders, briefly, if he should be more suspicious of the salt-and-pepper female's intentions. For now, he'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

I'm Evergreen, by the way. What's your name?
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Shaara just felt too...
hot.

And in her paranoia that she would come across as someone who didn’t have her shit together enough to even hunt, she pulled herself back. “You know what- I’m sorry, I just can’t. I’m going through something stupid right now, and I don’t wanna drag you down, Evergreen.” Her voice carried across the river that separated her from a big handsome burly penis-having blessing that she refused painfully. “You have an extremely cute name..and your eyes are to die for.” That was the only thing she could offer him, or else she’d be even more of a struck fool. “Name’s Shaara”, she gave before tucking her salted pepper tail tight beneathe her and hauling ass back to packlands. She had stood up probably the cutest guy she’d come across for a good while, a sweetheart who’d probably treat her right and everything. 

But it wasn’t the first time for the Keil-
and it probably wouldn’t be the last.

faded for you <3