Silver Creek like you've never had before
81 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
hoping for @Daivya <3 post for formation! grayson is checking in on herb storage (:

today the broad man sought out a woman. truthfully, he didn't care which one, they all did an assortment of the same things, but he had his mind set on the pretty little brown one -- with the striking lilac gaze and the powdered markings of pale white. such a sight for sore eyes. though grayson had decided quite overwhelmingly who he wanted to bare his own children, she was such a looker. and he could not help himself.

he was here on business, however. he needed to see how the stashes were looking, and if she had plans for a garden in the spring. he knew that winter was not the greenest of seasons, and certainly she would not have it all figured out, but he needed plans. if this pack was to succeed they needed to be prepared for everything.
κυρία του δάσους
40 Posts
Ooc — belle
<3

It was still cold.

To busy herself in the winter's wrapping of ice, Daivya had found the hollow of a long-fallen tree, and set about stashing and organising whatever herbs and medicinal items she could collect - as she'd mentioned to Iliksis, the season was not kind to plants, but she managed. Chamomile here, chervile there... not much, but enough. The forest sylph had put all her efforts into ensuring that the wolves of rosings were protected enough - already she'd aided the pretty Lilah with some lavender to soothe nerves and stress. After all, that was her purpose here, aside from bearing young in future moons, if Grayson deemed her worthy enough for a husband.

Speaking of the creek's leader, her dark brown nose tipped up to the sky (ignoring the sweet scents below her) as his presence became evident to her. A swift incline of her head saw him emerge into her vision - as handsome as ever, just the way she remembered. "Grayson," came the smile, melting voice whispering out into the wind. Were all the men of rosings blessed with good looks? She'd only met two.

Was he here to request something of her?
ɖǟɨʋʏǟ ʍɛʟǟɖɨ
81 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
she saw him before he had a chance to speak. her voice, soft and sweet as ever, called out his name. grayson came to it.

"daivya," he purled, offering her a gentle touch to the shoulder, "i came to inquire about your trade -- ask you about a cache." but he gaze trailed to the hollow log at their feet, and a warm smile pressed to his lips. "but i see there is little to ask -- can you tell me what you've collected?" he asked instead, ears pressing forwards as he settled before her and waited to be informed. he hoped she had plenty to offer.
κυρία του δάσους
40 Posts
Ooc — belle
Ah.

With his presence explained (not to say he was required to explain himself to her), the Meladi's smile softened further and her eyes drifted toward the bundles gathered near her paws, tucked into the nooks and crannies of the hollow's base. They would be defended from the blast of the shivering wind, and no ill should befall them. "Of course," she nodded, setting about revealing her collections to him - with any hope, he'd be pleased enough. "I... I found some lavender, though we are a little lower on that - I had to use some to help calm Lilah." She thought it necessary to speak of her actions, to ensure Grayson believed she'd done right. Hopefully he hadn't thought it better to save the little herbs.

"I managed to dig up some catnip from below the snow, and there is some chamomile, as well as chervile. Poppy seeds, too." a nod sufficed in directing his vision. "We have more roots than the rest of the plants, but I believe it will last until the spring comes." Violet orbs peered back toward the man, attempting to gauge his response; their stocks weren't plentiful, but she thought it was reasonable considering the temperature. Combined with whatever else the other women had gathered (if any), they would be just fine. The gods would have warned her otherwise.
ɖǟɨʋʏǟ ʍɛʟǟɖɨ
81 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
grayson listened intently as she explained, pleased in her choice of words. she spoke a lot, but not without reason, and because he had asked her to. he nodded once to give her reassurance, just as she'd finished talking about the lavender. "lilah needed that," he commented simply. she did. he hoped it had done her good -- he also remembered, offhandedly, that oryx had told him that daivya had done this. he was glad to see that important information -- more than just petty gossip -- was being passed among the women. then again, oryx might only have learned this through gossip. no matter.

"that is wonderful," grayson said with a single wag of his tail across the snowy earth, "i am surprised you found so much in such dreadful weather -- you've done rosings well, daivya." he nodded to the cache again, a brow quirked now. "is this where you plan on keeping your cache?" he asked, no show of his opinion on the matter.
κυρία του δάσους
40 Posts
Ooc — belle
Daivya let out a silent breath of relief at his statement - that Lilah had needed it. She was glad for the reassurance, but disliked how plain her hesitance might have shown upon her rosy features - she was all too aware of how her emotions displayed so clearly.

Shaking the thought away, the forest sylph refocused her attention on the alpha's voice, listening and taking note of all that he said; pleased, too, of his praise. She was glad her efforts had been noted, as her intentions were innocent and she desired only to help. It was her very purpose, other than bearing young and raising the future - if Grayson saw her fit to do so, and awarded her with a husband. Her fate here was, essentially, in his hands. She trusted him with it.

"I hope to give as much as I can to help, βασιλιάς" The Meladi nodded affirmatively, dipping her head graciously to the chocolate-furred man before peering back at her cache. "For now, yes. I... well, if I... find somewhere better, I may move the herbs to there instead. I thought that it would do for now."
ɖǟɨʋʏǟ ʍɛʟǟɖɨ
All we are is dust in the wind
92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Just a cameo! Feel free to ignore :)

She felt warmer, most definitely closer to the time when she could seal the deal, but as her heat crept nearer Prialux felt more uneasy and posessive over her trophy. Grayson was not easy to keep an eye on, but for the most part Prialux believed she knew what he was up to thanks to her skulking and stalking abilities.

But today she found out how wrong she was. She found him most unexpextedly running his eyes all over the witch bitch, and almost instantly the golden maiden felt her blood boil. But she was careful to remain unnoticed, and long enough to know that something foul was up she watched from behind distant bushes, unable to hear a thing. One thing she knew, though, and it was the way Daviya was looking at her man. It would not stand.

With resolute stride Prialux left to gather her thoughts and plot away.
81 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
I AM SORRY

grayson shook his head as she began to backtrack. "i do not know anything of healing," he told her honestly, looking upon her now with a stern expression -- but not one that was unkind, "it is not my place to know. i protect, i care in other ways. i trust your judgement on the matter entirely." which was true. she seemed wary about his question, as if he was judging. right of her to assume that grayson would judge, but he was not -- surprisingly -- in this case. 

"if you say it will do, than it shall," he added with a warm smile across his dark features.
κυρία του δάσους
40 Posts
Ooc — belle
you're fine haha :P

She was beginning to grow flustered when the reassurance came from Grayson, cheeks growing frustratingly hot before she quietly sucked in a breath and calmed herself down, smiling and nodding in thanks. "And you protect us very well, sir," the sylph praised, assured in the fact that the alpha was doing a splendid job - after all, from her knowledge, there was no danger to be found in the creek's expanse.

Daivya was glad, despite all, that he trusted her opinion on the matters of herbal treatments; she'd been taught in the arts of healing from the moment she could walk. It was her duty as a woman, while the men used their strength to defend and provide - the way of life she'd grown to, and not something she desired to cast away any time soon.

Her head dipped politely again, wondering where the conversation would be led to now, or if it had come to a close. "I will an eye out for any more plants that I could have missed in the snow."
ɖǟɨʋʏǟ ʍɛʟǟɖɨ
81 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
"good," crooned grayson warmly, despite the icy-intense gaze that rested upon her. it was his duty -- every mans duty, for that matter -- to protect the women in their fold. he would never deny that, and he would always do it. never mind what happened within their fold, but the women would be safe from outsides harm at the least. 

and then another nod from the chocolate man, who gazed upon her fondly. "i trust you will," he said to her with a flick of his tail, "soon enough it will be spring."