Hushed Willows We're up all night to get lucky
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Private 
@Aliac here we go! Let me know when you want the time skip to activate

The air was chilly that morning but Sunny didn't care, something had grabbed his attention and set him on fire. He had noticed it first thing, Aliac's scent was strong and by far the best smelling thing he had....ever smelled. So he set to work, hunting for a few hours and bringing back a duck and a rather skinny looking rabbit that he dropped in the cache. He'd feel guilty about it later and go out to hunt more. For now he kept the duck as a gift and sought out his love, his eyes bright and body tingling with anticipation.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac was just avoiding everything and everyone today as she felt her heat draw closer. This year it felt different she just knew not how it was. As she continued the young shewolf noticed Sunny and let out a bark of happiness as her tail wagged
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny ran toward Aliac and dropped the duck by her paws, lifting his muzzle and kissing her lovingly. Her scent struck him and he froze, the urge to just take her and do the act then and there overwhelmingly strong. "I...I brought you something to eat" he said voice coming out all weird, deep and husky. "How are you today?" he asked. He was holding back, focusing on making her comfortable before they continued.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac nudged her mate softly on his cheek as see gazed down at the food he brought. She knew deep down that he probably couldn’t wait to mate with her and it was cute in her opinion. “I’m doing good and you?”
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny wagged his tail and gave her a lopsided grin, eyes gleaming with excitement "Ah well...I'm excited. Nervous. Happy" he said softly and studied her, hesitating "You're sure? I've never done this before and if you aren't sure it won't hurt me to wait" he had to double check despite his own desires being to have a family. He didn't want to hurt her, she was the most important thing to him right now.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He was so sweet and Aliac admired that dearly about him as she nodded her head. “I would love to start a family with you my love” She sAid hopefully it put him at ease a little bit.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He believed her and with a soft exhale he gave in to his instincts giving her a smile and nuzzling and kissing her to make sure she felt good like him. The act itself didn't take too long but left him breathless and happier than he'd felt in quite some time.