Stavanger Bay help me inhale, and mend it with you
THE REGULATOR'S SWINGING PENDULUM
129 Posts
Ooc — lauren

"YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT -- FLY AWAY!" rannveig hollered after the squawking gull, bristling mightily as it swooned through the air like a drunken kite. he had pilfered from the indignant bird the shell of a horse-shoe crab -- after chasing off the shrieking avian, rannveig had overturned the dead crustacean and discovered there was still a bit of meat left.

only, seeing the underside of a horseshoe crab was possibly one of the most horrific sights he had ever seen. suddenly not hungry, rannveig flipped the dead creature back onto its "belly" (oh god, could it even be called that?!) and pushed it away in disgust.

help me inhale,
and mend it with you.

i’m feelin yummy head to toe
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT -- FLY AWAY!, these were the words Saucy heard being shouted as she strolled across the beach. She could tell it was Rannveig, which already meant fun, but she was more so drawn towards his voice by the stupid ass stuff it was saying. Was he talking to a bird? Oh she sure hoped so, think of all the good jokes she could come up with about that!

The girl hurried towards him, and saw the silvery toned male watching a seagull shriek away. She neared him as he turned his attention to something hard, some sort of crab maybe. She let out a loud bark to get his attention, Aww! Thats so sweet of you to think of me! thank you so much! she said with a smile and a strut, as she moved towards the rigid crab to pick it up. he could stop her if he wanted, but she wasn’t hesitating or anything like that. Saucy was one to ask forgiveness, not permission.
[Image: 7_B392884-7_C60-4896-_B136-_B7357_E3_F4_DB9.gif] - 3/10
*Saucy uses profanity! If this bothers you just let me know!
129 Posts
Ooc — lauren
rannveig had been so busy eyeballing the crabomination, that he hadn't noticed saucy until she barked. he jumped ever so slightly, ears splayed as he turned around and saw the bouncing figure of stormrift's most enticing young blossom. he grinned widely, pushing the hellish crustacean towards her.

"all yours, sweets." he laughed, ready to pawn off the terrible looking snack to her if she so wished. part of him wanted to see if she would eat it -- but gods, its undersides had looked so terrible that rannveig was...  well... put off for a meal entirely.

help me inhale,
and mend it with you.

i’m feelin yummy head to toe
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
A string of hardy laughter escaped her when she surprised him, she shook her head amusedly. Made you jump, stupid, she mocked playfully, icy eyes following him as she reached down to pick up the crab. He gave her permission to eat it, which was trivial to her, but still better than refute. She pulled it across the cool sand and lay like the Sphinx. The crab was between her front paws, and with no hesitation for regarding its hellish looks, Saucy ripped into its edible bits.

It was certainly a grizzly sight, but Saucy was fully enjoying her snack. The snowy girl looked up to her friend with a warm smile on her face and a crooked crab limb hanging out of her mouth, Thanks. ~she is beauty she is grace~
[Image: 7_B392884-7_C60-4896-_B136-_B7357_E3_F4_DB9.gif] - 3/10
*Saucy uses profanity! If this bothers you just let me know!
129 Posts
Ooc — lauren
rannveig could not help the shade of revulsion that crossed his features as he watched saucy snack on what he thought was honestly hell's refuse. he stuck out his tongue, craning his neck away so that he nearly had a triple-chin -- n-n-n-n-nasty.

she cronched and crunched and ate that spindly thing to bits, leaving rannveig to studiously look away any time he felt his disgust might overcome him. it was still not worthy of eating to him, even if he watched saucy eat it (and later he wondered, how could they kiss after he saw what she put in her mouth all helterskelter?!).

"yeah, you're welcome -- have fun eating the ocean's literal garbage." he rose, prowling past her reclined form as he nosed through bands of kelp for anything else. "so, what other nasty things do you put in your mouth? just checking in case i need to be careful when we kiss."

--

saucy of course had an incredibly witty riposte ready - and the two enjoyed the rest of their afternoon together, bantering, playfully bickering, and then later doing a bit of wrestling that frankly got rannveig a little too pumped up.

help me inhale,
and mend it with you.