Swiftcurrent Creek [ a melody for the ancients]
a bloodied rose
7 Posts
Ooc — kite
Joining 
Her legs trembled as she attempted to navigate the increasingly laborious terrain.  Her lungs ached – withered by the embittered winds – every inhalation weaving a whittled blade of agony across the breadth of her ribcage.  It seemed progressively arduous to draw in oxygen, and no matter how much her body yearned for the relief of an exquisitely large intake of air, it rejected it all the same.  Illness had begun to creep – pale, deathly fingers enclosing upon the asphyxiating ember of her life force – though in her medicinal ignorance she is none the wiser to the origin of her suffering.  She only knows the most instinctual means of longevity, and she knows that in solitude, her odds of continuance dismally dwindle as time effortlessly ticks on – 

Beneath her dainty paws stones begin to bite at the soft, malleable flesh.  Her face is an amalgamation of annoyance and pain – inside, her heart shrivels with hopelessness, threatening to sting her dehydrated visions with tears.  If not for her stubbornness, she would have given in long ago – but she was not just some expendable pisher.  She was royalty, and the pride of her heritage burned in her veins, urging her onward despite her shortcomings.  Despite the anguish.  Despite her weakness.  No –
“Go on, you stupid girl,” she hissed at herself – she was not weak.  Who else but her could have made it this far?  

She adjusted herself, steeling against the acrid wind which threaded through her obsidian hairs, her now crownless brow rising high upon her shoulders.  The true image of a stately, hardened woman, and she sang – a melodic tune which echoed across the border, a summoning.  It was time to survive.
í ѕtαrє αt ѕpαcє frσm thє σcєαn flσσr...
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Shaara was antisocial. But she wasn’t this way intentionally - she was quite the Chatty Cathy should the opportunity arise.
But for the small silver, it was a not so good time for such things. 

The Keil was irritable. She was irritated because she was a horny little shit, and her need to make none of it known to her packmates. She had to keep away from everyone, but god damn it if she wasn’t tired of it. 

She was. She was tired of smelling sex in the air, tired of smelling other bitches vaginas, INCLUDING HERS. Tired of playing secret agent and only associating with others across the fucking Creek for fear they’d get horny, take advantage of her, because damnit she’s let them! And that wasn’t saving anybody shit, because she would get kicked out, and she just got here!

Fuming an entire volcano in her little chest, the petite salted pepper stayed to the borders when she smelled salt, and heard sniffles. 

Then it didn’t help that she walked almost directly into the girl, and an entire loud ass howl went skyrocketing in her ears. 

A deadpan look of ‘What the Actual fuck’ skated cleanly over her already ready face of ‘Bitch’ before she had realized it was this girl who was crying. Whereas she had been an asshole to herself, she sobered up her foul mood for the most part, and curtly answered this woman right in her teary but somehow miraculously gorgeous face. 

Yes?

963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
To say things were tense between he and Myrren was and understatement. He constantly tried to check on her and make sure she was taken care of, but she tried just as hard to avoid him completely. He couldn't say he blamed her and under normal circumstances, he would leave her be, but she was carrying their pups, and he couldn't just let her deal with everything on her own, even if that's what she seemed to want. Kavik hadn't seen her eat very much any of the times he actually managed to find her and bring her food, and she was almost always accompanied by a pile a vomit, and so he couldn't help but worry. Worry seemed to be his constant companion these days.

He had set out on a patrol to help clear his mind, but the scent of the other females was everywhere, and instead of it filling him with need, it only filled him with guilt, memories of Myrren's sobbing accompanying each inhale. A howl broke through the air then, and he stopped moving to turn his head in the direction it had come. It wasn't too far, but he noticed his salt and pepper packmate had already beat him there. Her scent wafted towards him as he approached, and it made him want to turn back around a leave them here to figure things out, but duty came first right now. Making sure to keep a good distance between him and Shaara, he stopped and turned towards the beautiful stranger. Kavik dipped his head in greeting. How can we help you? he asked, his kind tone masking the battle within.
I'm no good without you
a bloodied rose
7 Posts
Ooc — kite
Her throat stung as though she had drunk from a poisoned chalice; her lungs, having expelled a large amount of precious, rationed oxygen, stealing away her breath as though she were drowning in some unseen, viscid fluid.  Her voice is captured, stolen by the violent wrenching of her head, as her skull plummets downward and she expels a pitiful dirge of distressing coughs and desperate gulps for air.  The violence of it draws her tears, and they soak her periwinkle hues in a sheen of suffering – though as soon as the footsteps of another are heard, she quickly draws upward, hoping to veil her misery in a fortified shield of stoicism.  She is met with a rather plain, haggard-looking woman, who makes the corners of her mouth slouch with displeasure. She was obviously the ‘help’.  “I wish to speak with your king,” her words are soured, her gaze steadied upon the distance for she could not be bothered to look upon the maid, “fetch him.” She commands curtly, her tone even and stern.  Fortune seemed to shine upon the weathered wench, however, for her duties as courier of utterances and beckoning went unneeded: a figure was approaching, tall and completely commandeering her sights.  He is a marbled effigy – an atonement to virility, sleekly adorned in tarmac and a velvet cape, sinewy muscles articulating alike quaking stone beneath his flesh.  She is enraptured, violaceous eyes – vivaciously draped in dense, inked lashes – fluttering upward from her gaping to meet his vivid emerald portals.  His voice was alike assertive fingers gripping her hips – she was titillated.  “Are you the king of these lands?” Her haughtiness had lessened, for she did not want to misstep in his potentially imperial presence – however she added a frank, “you may leave us,” toward the servant.  She was no longer required for these affairs.
;A; omg i am so sorry for all this sass i've never played such a bitchy character beFOre i am shook lmao
@Shaara
@Kavik
i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
42 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
cameo post! skip me subsequently. <3
it had been some time since she was initiated into the lands of the creek. velvet, being the wolf that she is, generally kept herself isolated from the rest of the for the time that had passed. she wasn't the most social of creatures-- the dark-coated fae prefered to keep to herself more often than not. she figured this hold would only be temporary; a place to stay during the harshness of winter, somewhere to keep her alive before her own accord calls her out.

she creeps out of where she had been hiding when something crosses into her senses... commotion at the borders. lingering smells of her packmates mixed with one foreign: interested, the black shuck prowls near the party. not too close, though not too far. peeking out from behind dead trees, she spots something-- no-- someone, who catches her attention instantaneously.
a stony colored woman, her fur becoing lighter as it trickles down her body-- her crystal-blue gaze is surrounded by bright peach patches, white dots resting regally atop. her splotched paws as well as backside & tail makes her appear otherworldly to the ghost.
beautiful, beautiful indeed.
but not moreso than herself, of course.
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Um??” The minx had no calm mind, no stable body to keep her tongue in check. Her wiles and guiles, her charades and trickeries, that little sliver of decency that she tried to wriggle free for this sniveling rose was trampled on right then and right there. 

Shoving herself in front of Kavik’s path of view, the silver dame figuratively took her hoops out and bunned up her hair. “Excuse me tramp, forgive the indecency, but you’re on OUR turf. So even the ‘doggy peons’ here get fucking respect.” Taking a step forward, she blatantly put herself in the snatch-point of proximity should this gorgeous girl wanna knuckle up. “Ain’t no kings here, damn sure ain’t no queens, so if you’re thinking of royally getting fucked here and starting some goddamn Legacy with one of these trifling ass men here, get in line, bitch. Because you’re not the first, and you’re damn sure not the last.

What the hell was going on?! Shaara wasn’t sure what hellstorm just came pouring out of her mouth, but it was obvious that she held some kinda feelings towards this mess of a season. Whether it augmented her opinion or whether it was truly her opinion...she wasn’t concerned about it right now. But she knew one thing- 
How she spoke to Kavik whom she had not only gotten the gust of smell from an updraft of wind, but the smell of both sex and someone else...

Shaara would be damned if this flower skank got fucked before her. 

Wouldnt be fore beauty anymore, because the moment she caught wind of it, she was ripping all those goddamn petals off - be damned the thorns.

Thighs tightened as she was amped to drag this girl right here, right now, despite her being a full head taller than Shaara’s self. The Keil wasn’t thinking as logically as she usually tended to, and all this new pack members stuff and babies thing had her knocked from spot to spot. Jealousy burned in her too, and she was ready to let some of that steam off somehow, some way. Pumpkin irises burned heatedly across the pretty jewels of Vivian’s own stare, hackles threatening to rouse as her flag stood out and snapped aggravatedly at unhugged hips.

963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He couldn't help but feel a little inflamed under the charcoal woman's appraising gaze, and he cleared his throat, taking a step forward to answer her question. But it seemed there was to be no peace in his life anytime soon as he watched his packmate's fury build and almost explode from the tips of her fur as the newcomer dismissed her. He didn't blame Shaara for feeling put out by the words; they were definitely condescending, but he'd rather there not be a fight here today, especially since upon further inspection of the intriguing woman's scent, it was clear she was sick. He thought maybe she needed their help, although he thought she had an unconventional way of showing it. 

His packmate placed herself in front of him and began to spout her venom at the ill stranger, her body language clearly stating she was looking to fight. Quickly, Kavik trotted to stand beside the silver ball of anger, risking a brush to her shoulder (if allowed) as he did so, hoping that might pull her out of her heightened state enough that he could try and do some damage control here. Ladies, he said, somewhat imploringly. He looked to Shaara then. I agree she had no right to dismiss you that way, but maybe step back a little and let me take care of things, okay? he said, hoping his words would calm her anger instead of stoke it. He certainly hadn't been here long enough to earn her loyalty or respect, but regardless of how she felt, he was her alpha, and he prayed that would be enough for now. 

He turned back to meet the other woman's sapphire gaze. I'm Kavik, one of the alpha's here, he started. Are you in need of assistance? Arriving sick at an unknown pack's borders would suggest that was the case. Once they got that out of the way, he intended to inform her that all the creek wolves needed to be treated with respect, but he refrained from rebuking the stranger until she confirmed that she was seeking help or a place to stay.
I'm no good without you
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
i'm sorry i had to get in on this lol

He still hadn't met Kavik.

It just felt so abnormal to be under the lead of a stranger - though the beta maintained a pleasant view of the ex-plateau wolves (thanks to the blessing that was Ruenna), the tenebrous male had paced right up in the ranks without so much as a hello to Soltero. Ordinarily he may not have minded, but the smoky traveller was bewildered and ambivalent; defensive of his home and eager to ensure that the ebony wolf was to be trusted to stand alongside Constantine. Not to say he doubted the regal's decision... but he intended to investigate himself, too.

He was drawn by the blaring of venom-laced words, leaking from a familiar sounding voice: Shaara, the girl from beside the river. Squinting uncomfortably at the commotion, Soltero soon found his stormy figure sliding from the undergrowth into the scene, passing a steady, solemn glance at each wolf present before settling nearby to the second alpha. For backup, he concluded - clearly something was amiss here, and he desired to see how Kavik might handle it. If help was required, the Valento would be there to give it, no matter any feelings he may have toward the unknown male. It was his duty to do so.

Chiselled features tipped back and forth, chin inclining and ears tipped forward on his crown to absorb words passed on the frigid wind.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
a bloodied rose
7 Posts
Ooc — kite
She was exhausted, her fatigue barely content to lie dormant in the overworked fibers of her muscles.  A certain amount of brevity had to be applied for fear the cladding of dispassion would begin to woefully crack and purge the secreted shortcomings of her ailment.  The situation, however, seemed to persevere with a superfluous amount of annoyance – suddenly there is teeth, and the inelegant slaver of a waggling, impetuous tongue that seemed intent on wounding her in some uncouth fashion.  It was a fruitless endeavor, of course, for what did a princess care of the opinions of fleas?  She affords but a glance – more than rightly, the rundown-looking woman was owed – a look of unamusement weighing heavily upon her lids – “Certainly I am first merely based upon looks, before her eyes retrained upon the more important, dark-headed lothario.  She would not waste her time on her again.  “You really should have your servants trained better.”  Though he had attempted to reign her, somewhat, which caused a glimmer of pleasure to sparkle in the crepuscular lenses of her visions.  He proclaimed his title as ‘alpha', though being more accustomed to a primordial system of categorization, she'd not heard the term before.  “I'm quite unclear on what an alpha entails? Does this hold some manner of importance?”  She queried, pursing her lip which accompanied a pristinely dotted eyebrow.  No matter, he'd asked her what she wanted, and she spoke her desires plainly – “I demand a rank,” she offered, curtly, “I have an untouched womb and royal bloodlines, certainly more than an adequate offer for a title.”  Just like that she was willing to give her body and spoil her womb, for she knew no other method of transaction.  That was how it worked in her world – why would she expect it any other way?
phone post - i'm terribly sorry for the quality, i feel ill today <3
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien

No, she, goddamn, didn’t. 
You won’t be anymore-“ as adrenaline poured straight into her body, and foot pressing down on the gas pedal. She lowered her petite body to the ground, engines revving and just as she was about to throw her light weight directly at this skank’s face, a touch peeled her right off the road.

At first she thought it was Soltero, or even Constantine, but as she turned to see, bile rose directly in her throat. 
It was Kavik. 

Hopes and dreams shattered at her paws as paws as she pulled herself away from that sickening bless of touch, her need to keep her jaws shut from almost hurling on her packs newest Assisstant Alpha. That was the only reason why she hadn’t been able to lose her shit right there on the dark man. As others found him a handsome and suave mystery, she found the man to be nothing but a parasite in Constantine. And she’d have no problem telling him this. 

But reeling from the proximity, she pulled herself from the fray, turning to renting herself to the back layers of the gathering. “Bet you will take care of it, Kavik. But unless she’s getting a fucking facelift, I don’t think that bitch needs any help of yours.” And with that, the salted pepper dame shook her pelt out, and continued her way back into the heart of the territory, seeking out Constantine. There was definitely a conversation that was needing to be had- 

and she had had to have it now. 
Fuck the fact that she was in full blown baby making mood- she needed this talk. 

Unless he was somewhere too too busy Fucking somebody, too.

That’s the last from Shaara! Thanks y’all~
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
It was no lie that women tended to be a weak spot for the alpha, but even as beautiful as this particular woman was, her attitude certainly ruined it. He opened his mouth to answer, but then Shaara was speaking again, clearly displeased with his touch and his words. He winced a little at her jab and watched remorsefully as she walked away. There was nothing he could do about that right now, but maybe he would give her some time to cool off and then try and resolve things with his pack mate later.

He turned back to the black and caramel woman, ready to address her demands. Alpha means that I, along with Soltero here and the other Alpha Constantine, are the leaders of this pack and are responsible for deciding if strangers would be a valuable addition to the ranks, he answered first. Obviously there was more to it than that, but it was the duty that currently pertained to her needs. If a rank is what you want, then you should consider asking instead of demanding. You might also consider not treating the other members like trash since if you were to join, you would be joining as a rank below every current member here. Not to mention, packmate's should be treated with respect always. Respect was most important to Kavik, and this woman had not earned his today. As for your untouched womb, I can't help you there and you're not likely to find anyone else to give you what you want if you continue to act the way you have been today. She would be hard-pressed to find a pack that would let her in and give her breeding rights if she went to them with the same attitude she had here rather than attempting to prove her value. 

He let his words settle over the woman for a few seconds. Now, if you still wish to join us, then I believe you owe Shaara an apology. It should be done in the presence of one of the three leaders here since I don't completely trust that you will do it without any of the venom you have spewed today, he finished, confident gaze boring into her face as he waited to gauge her reaction. Her behavior had shown a certain level of pride, and he feared she wouldn't take his words very well. It mattered little to Kavik, though. As far as he was concerned, if she couldn't yield to him on these things, then she didn't really belong here anyway.
I'm no good without you
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
The word servant crumpled the beta's chiselled features into a half grimace, vivid gaze flickering toward Shaara with a knowledge that she would not stand to be given such a title; very few would appreciate it... himself included. His lips parted to speak but the words were filled in for him: an angry hiss and continuous explosion from the frosted wolfess, and then a calmer follow-up from Kavik. At the very least, he was pleased to see that the shadowed alpha could mostly handle the situation - despite the kiel's sudden disappearance from the scene, he did manage to give a brief explanation to this new girl about how manners worked around here. That added some good points in Soltero's book.

The smoky traveller gave close to nothing in the form of words, but sat confidentally in the presence of Vivian and Kavik - he'd had to learn to be confident in order to ensure his place did not waver, and he ceased to let down the wolves who shared his home, even if he had to feign that confidence from time to time. "Do you have any skills you can bring us, if you intend to restart your introduction?" came the low rumble of a voice, deep baritones searching across the distance to reach the princess. Though he doubted she'd be turned away unless her attitude failed to improve, it would be beneficial to see if she could aid in providing for the creek.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came