Shadewood Ain’t no more dangerous day than Jesus day.
"My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Man this was a long trek he was on. A voyage through the seeming entire expanse of Teekon. He and @Velvet had made it though, and seemingly he and the Miss were a rather lively sort. She coaxed him into games, and he soon learned to do the same for her. The girl had charm, spunk, and damn was she fine. 

But after all that journey, she stuck by him. And that’s what he appreciated. Arriving at the tall heavy topped forest, Morgan stopped where Cry and a numerous other many of wolves had bordered the forest off at. And he wondered whether the darkie was around, or whether his girl or somebody atleast was.

Patient he waited before throwing his voice up that unmistakably called @Gwen.

i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
42 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
she wasn't... used to this. what she originally planned to be a fling had suddenly turned into something more; something raw. something she didn't know she had craved for so long. her life was full of one-night-stands and meaningless encounters with many males of which she had no care in the world for but there was something different about this one. he... enjoyed? her company? which was, in all honesty, a hard pill to swallow for her. never could she imagine she'd be in the position she was in now.
but even then, she didn't mind it.

the journey was long although the company made it better. the pair of ghosts haunted the lands they trekked with snickers & yelps-- tails chasing eachother as the games they had played continued throughout. with this, the black shuck finds herself immensely enjoying the company the coffee-colored canine provided her. she might have wanted him to stick around for longer, but she wouldn't admit that to herself. not yet. they came to a stop at their destination, with morgan throwing his crown towards the heavens: a call for one of which he wished to speak.
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
The empress laboured tirelessly during what remained of winter - eager both to assist her comrades and aid in the formation of their ever-augmenting group. Food was precious in the winter's roar, where flurries of frigid snow seemed to mark each breath of a great beast, who curled around the teekon and let a gasp of seething cold upon the land in displeasure.

A summon. The call was one she met swiftly, caught in the midst of a last hunt before starting toward the source, depositing the body of a vole into a cache as she drifted. Ghostly, the eruna's paws seemed to float inches above the surface, coat an alabaster so pale that from a distance, one would only be able to glimpse the deep cerulean of her gaze; a clear advantage during the moons of snow. 

When she emerged from the frosted undergrowth, her crown inclined to the side, plush tail rising and fathomless eyes searching the expressions of those who stood at the keep's borders. She made quick assessments: primarily of their current health, age, and if there was any pack scent on their fur - if they had come from another group, she did not recognise the smells they brought, and pushed the thoughts aside to greet them with a chuff. Cautious, but not unfriendly. "Hello," came the warm voice, soothing amongst the chill. "What brings you here?"
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

A mound a snow came rushin' at them in the slowest manner possible, and Morgan squinted as two blue dots poofed suddenly in the middle of the top of the mound. It was a pretty blue, and only when the snow mound come closer did Morgan realize this was another wolf!

Pulling himself back a bit from the intial lean he leered forward in from trying to figure out what this wolf was, It was almost a hat tip to the woman who came to speak to them as he gave a angled dip of his crown to her. He caught a whiff of the scent on that immaculate white pelt, and it was made clear that this was Cry's woman. Damn, she was beautiful, but seemed a bit too dainty for a man like him. Too silent, too sweet. He'd be scared to crush her should they have been together. He liked his girls with a bit of spice to em, and Vetty gave him all that spice he could ever wish for. Even some when he didn't want any. And that was the best part. Sassy little sneak thang.

"How ya doin, Missus. Name's Morgan, and this here's my gurl Velvet - Ya Mister told us you's was lookin' fer folks lookin' ta settle?"

i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
42 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
they were greeted by another: her coat's counterpart. velvet dipped her head as the pair was approached by the spirit. blending in with the snow around her, what caught her attention immediately was the girl's crystal-clear gaze. as if part of her was born from the ocean, pools carved themselves out of her skull. a chuff came from her throat, not deep, though not too lightly either. velvet wasn't really sure of where she was, she had never been to this part of the wilds... but it was nice here. yeah, the dead trees weren't the prettiest things, but by spring it was probably gorgeous. morgan had introduced the both of them; if there was something she appreciated a lot about him, it was how easily he did all the talking. not having anything else to add, the hellion remained silent at his side.
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
The chocolate guard was quick to step forth and issue the pair's names, as well as an explanation for traipsing to the edge of the Keep's woods - something that, in the busy bustle of the current days, was greatly appreciated. She had less time to stand around and chit-chat; countless tasks were begging for attention, and the snowbird could not leave them be. "Gwen," she gave her name in turn, a slight incline of her pearled chin in greeting.

"You're here for a home, then? And you've spoken with Cry?" Rather handy, if she was entirely honest with herself. Though she would have appreciated the chance to better get to know these spirits before they entered her family's beloved land, she could simply not stay long; the shadowed king having invited them here saved her plenty of time, for if they had managed to climb themselves onto his good side, well, she had little reason not to trust his decision.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

"Yes'm", he confirmed with the mistress of this pack. "Told me where to find you and yer band here should I be needin' a place. Not too easy of a trip from where me and Vetty came from, but we trusted 'em."

Morgan stood there, ready for her to either send them on their way inside, or out. It woulda helped should Cry have been here to confirm, but not all leaders can teleport places. Plus this was somethin' Morgan figured he could handle on his own. "Good at rustlin' a meal up, and bein' the tough guy should you folks need some meat to yer bones. Been a second to my old pack 'fore shit went south in Blackwater." Noth that he expected this lady to know where it was, but it helped ot give atleast a lil' bit of who he was. He couldn't speak for Vetty, so should she choose, she had the floor to say anything.