Deepwood Weald What's the best mascara to cry in?
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Private 
@Aries - prolly discussing pack stuff, maybe future babies while marking borders?

The speckled woman came to an abrupt halt and dropped her fresh kill near the cache she had been using for a while to feed their members. They had yet to discuss anything about pack hunts but she was sure everyone except the old ladies that were with them could provide for themselves well. Whenever their claim would become official, she was sure they could arrange a feast. Perhaps even with a ceremony to go with it... She had yet to talk to Damien about her insecurities, about not being one of them, but she planned on bringing it up... sometime... maybe.

Her mismatched eyes scanned the Weald, squinting through the mist she was becoming accustomed to slowly but surely. Tulugak was nestled in the branches high above and had decided to rest there for a while. Whoever would cross her path today?
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
The weald was beginning to feel more familiar with each passing day, and any lingering shadows felt not as if they were strangers, but allies, comrades in the twisting depths of the forest. Aries had taken the liberty of scouting the entire territory (multiple times), determined to ensure that it was adequete for the survival and growth of the clan; with a potential litter between the two ebony wolves who led them, the Svartell could not allow a mistake to be made. Those born would be of melonii blood, so he had to protect them with everything he had, as was his duty, a soldier for the night.

Speaking of which, Nyx's scent was passed to him on the wind, and after a moment's contemplation, the starborn shifted his direction in order to greet her, towering figure slithering from between the trees.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The footfalls were unmistakably her ward's and she turned to greet him with a slight smile. It was a meant one too; she was happy here and could barely wait for them to make their claim official. Though Aries was not her own, the now grown man was part of their family and she was glad he had stuck with them for so long despite how he had gotten there. She was sure he'd be the perfect big brother or cool uncle to the pups that would soon be joining their family.

Fairing well here, Aries? She asked him. I was just about to do some border-work, care to join me? Yes, that was what she was planning to do. After their little incident at Neverwinter Forest, she would make sure no loner would ever dare step in their territory again and strengthening their borders seemed like the best course of action for just that.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
His chin dipped in greeting, svelte figure sweeping toward her and aligning himself at her side - the trees groaned to the wind, and the leaves whispered to one another in the shadows cast by both  naked trees and those still thick with emerald leaves; still the winter had yet to pass, and snow blanketed the earth in a coat of white. “Yes,” came the answer, low baritones rumbling into the air. To her preposition, he nodded again, ready to match whichever pace best suited her and luminescent eyes flickering back and forth in surveillance of the area.

“Of course.”
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
With the smile still present on her face did she turn towards where she knew the nearest part of the border would be and started padding. She wondered if the mist would become less when summer came around, mainly because it would be a little harder to keep an eye on the children with it covering the ground. I do not think it will be long before we can officially settle. She commented in a happier tone than usual. Which also means, some new faces might be joining us soon... She added mysteriously with a grin, hoping Aries would catch onto what she meant with that.