Stavanger Bay Yeah I’m gonna be sure about you now.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
All Welcome 
Backdated to the 18th, Hoping for someone to help her figure out she’s preggo, anyone can help! 

It had been a little while since Elixir had seen Wintersbane or Sentinel, and after what she did with either of them she was afraid to face them anyway. The sun peeked over the oceans horizon to nudge Elixir’s eyelids open. The day wasn’t as cold as usually and for that she was grateful. The wolfdog moved to stand and as she did so her stomach had a weird sensation. It was like her stomach was flopping around and as she experienced this she looked under her, not knowing what it was.

Elixir looked back up toward the sea, almost getting a smile out before the food she had ate yesterday found its way back to the ground. Oh, now she knew the feeling that she had in her stomach. It was similar to the time she had been sick in the Plateau where Liri cared for her. Dreading being down and out like that again she hoped to find someone within the Bay who could tell her what was wrong. Feeling defeated she hung her head Low and walked off to finding someone; all the way she was burping and dry heaving.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
61 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

It is already too late to swim when the water reaches your lips.

Times had been rather hard for the young foreigner. Akira kept it calm as she had always done, sapphiric gaze relentless as she pulled her nimble body through the light draft which crossed the lands. It wasn't as cold as what she had expected, and the young Swan thanked the Heavens for it. A light flake fell from above, and while her head was down she could feel it gently settle atop her tricolored pelt. She was aware of everything, having been trained for it since she was little. But here in these lands, she was a nobody. So she would have to prove her heritage, her culture, as she would need to find a home.

Down the coast Akira walked a silent gait, pale pads slushing over wet sand and warmed snow. Of the many scents she had come across, it hadn't been missed the sick that had soured the air, and it was then her impassible oceanics pulled up to see what had wrenched so violently as to spill sick. And ahead of her was another. 

"Greetings," she drifted both voice and body to the quivering wolfdog, a pelt of thin silk laid over a canid frame. Simply watching the shakes, Akira stopped her slow walk and remained still. The sick wasn't of disease. Perhaps this woman had mated in this season - it was the Heat, afterall. And perhaps it was coming to fruition. 

However first and foremost however, Akira paid mind to the woman's pack-scent. And swiftly, she dipped into a bow, both forelimbs pulling herself into a taunt and humble crescent as her head dipped low to the beach. Pulling herself up, Akira asked to potential Mother-To-Be, light peck of words trying not to waste any of the woman's time. "I seek a family. Should I be allowed, I will give my skills." Would the woman rather be left alone, however, as she got herself together? It was rude to pry into someone's business, so Akira forced herself to not ask.

Not all birds have been taught to fly. Some simply fall until they either learn, or perish.

[Image: xpseg7.jpg]
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir was too much taken a back by the sickness sprung on herself to realize another was approaching not too far away. She swallowed the lump that was swelled in her throat after the upchuck. When the other greeted her she looked over, muscles jumped a bit as she was rattled by the sudden voice. Through the worry Elixir pulled a smile and stuck it to her face a smile she analyzed the other wolf, good thing it was a female. hello, I’m elixir of Stormrift, we claim this bay. she said softly and then felt her stomach turning again. Elixir ignored it and wondered if this was a new wolf or one looking for a home.

Oh, then her unspoken questioned was soon answered by the woman herself, she was looking for a home. That would be good, Elixir could always use more friends here’s in the bay. We have room among the ranks if you would like to talk to our leader, Ford. I couldn’t call for him. He’s nice. she knew it wasn’t her place to allow wolves within the ranks, but she could bring him recruits and let him make that decision. 

I’m sorry for the smell, and sickness. she added smelling her upchuck. It wasn’t polite to not apologize as she didn’t know of she could spread it or not. At this point Elixir was stumped on how she could have even gotten sick in the first place.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
61 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

It is already too late to swim when the water reaches your lips.

The woman was humble, and would have made a good bride for Akira’s people- but she might have been the bride of another, already. A light nod to the woman’s introduction, and returned one of her own. A gentle flush of wind chimes skated soft as azure feathers over the howl of the wind. “I am Akira, a daughter of the Blue Swan dynasty.”  

Another bow, a bit more shallow now that they had become acquainted. Appreciation shone brilliant shimmers of lovely tones in the Tibetan wolf’s voice as she straightened again. “You are kind, Elixir; but it seems you are not well enough to travel too far...can you make it? Motherhood is a blessing curse as much as it is a curse blessing.” Concern lightly dotted neat calligraphy in harmonic vocals to the obsidian wolfdog. 

She knew it was not her business to ask, but worry for a blooming mother, a fellow ailed sister, was what made her so bold as to inquire.

Not all birds have been taught to fly. Some simply fall until they either learn, or perish.

[Image: xpseg7.jpg]