Stone Circle when the dust settles
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
All Welcome 
if you have time I'd love a thread! i figured we could end our previous one soon. <3

Now that they had both had some time to rest and get back to their selves, Nikai decided it was time to show @Alya around the territory. He hadn't been able to do show her before, because of all the things that happened in her life and Easthollow being a distance away. But now they were both here, and he could finally show her the things. As they approached the standing stones in the territory's heart, Nikai explained: This is where Keoni's buried. She's one of the reasons I decided to travel. She always wanted to travel, but we stayed here because Valette needed us, and then she passed away before she got the chance to go. I felt like I needed to go before it was too late for me, too, and in a way redeem how Keoni never got to go.

Nikai looked at the grave, or whereabouts it was; it didn't look much like a grave, as grass had grown over it abundantly and so the ground had evened out again. But he knew that it was where Keoni lay and that was enough for him. Being here always made him feel at peace.