Lost Creek Hollow she's so high
All Welcome  February 01, 2019, 08:30 AM
Nikai
Easthollow
Family
@Sarah? :D but if someone else snatches this up i can easily make us a new one :)

Valette had told Nikai that the wolves of Bearclaw Valley had moved to Lost Creek Hollow, where the wolves of the Sunspire had settled now. The Hollow wasn't too far from Easthollow, so Nikai easily made the journey there despite his handicap of the missing leg. He arrived with a smile on his face as he thought of the fiery-furred girl from Bearclaw Valley. He hoped that she was looking a little happier today -- she'd not seemed all too happy at the time.

Upon his arrival at the Hollow's borders Nikai waited patiently, adjusting his posture to submission at another pack's borders. He wondered if he knew any of the other wolves from here. The Sunspire... He wasn't sure who they were, but he found it surprising to smell Rannoch of Northstar Vale's scent growing at the borders. He remembered how Keoni had wanted to move there, or, well, he thought she had. She always seemed so keen on them and she was so happy when they visited that time. But now it was long since Keoni had passed and Nikai had lost touch with them after her passing. He wondered if Rannoch even knew that she had died. With the thoughts of Rannoch and Keoni heavy on his mind, Nikai waited patiently at the borders.
February 02, 2019, 03:47 PM
Sarah
Lost Creek Hollow
Affiliate
Osprey had kept her promise and never left Sarah's side. She was with her daughter in her dreams, helping to fight nightmares, her presence, invisible to others, but warm and perceptible still stayed during the day. The grayscale Redleaf realized that she was probably hallucinating, that this could be a bad sign in long-term, but the relief and happiness was too great to let this fantasy go. Her mother was like a little sun that she had hidden safely inside her heart and whose warm light shone from within and fended off the emotional darkness. Sarah was not yet healed, but she was able to breathe freely at least.

She had been patrolling the borders, reading the messages others had left there and stopped briefly to close her eyes and call the image of Osprey in her mind, when the sound of soft, uneven footfalls, made her alert. Sarah noticed the dark pelted wolf and both instinct and old-habits told her to go and intercept the stranger right away, but she hesitated to do so. Go on. Meeting people will do you good. Either it was her, who thought it or Osprey, who said it in her mind, Sarah obeyed immediately, got to her feet and went over to greet the fellow. "Good day, mister," she told him, once she was within such distance that she did not have to shout to be heard. "What has brought you to the Lost Creek Hollow?"
February 05, 2019, 09:15 AM
Nikai
Easthollow
Family
It was a stranger that first approached him, someone that he didn't yet know. Nikai smiled all the same, though, greeting her with a friendly disposition. Heya, he greeted cheerfully. To avoid being called 'mister' throughout their entire meeting, he quickly introduced himself after she asked him what had brought him here. I'm Nikai from Easthollow. I've been travelling for the last year, and I'd met a girl from Bearclaw Valley before I left. She -- Uh, I heard from Valette that Bearclaw Valley had disbanded and moved here. He wasn't too sure how to describe his specific interest in this girl. Maybe it was because she had seemed so unhappy that he wanted to see her again, see if he could help cheer her up. Maybe it was just that he'd felt the opportunity to make a friend more strongly with her than any of his other random encounters. He just hoped she was still here.

The problem was that he had forgotten her name, however, so all he could do with was a description: Her fur is fiery and red. It's been a while, so I've embarrassingly forgotten her name. Nikai grinned sheepishly, though he didn't see to beat himself up over it too much. He waited for her response, hoping she knew anything about the girl's whereabouts.
February 10, 2019, 06:36 AM
Sarah
Lost Creek Hollow
Affiliate
"I am Sarah," she managed to introduce herself as well, before Nikai went on to a lengthy description of, why he had come here. When he began to describe the girl he was looking for, there was a momentarily change in her expression - something between recognition and mild amusement. Another one. Had she been familiar with Oscar Wilde's work, she would have wholeheartedly agreed with Lady Bracknell. Paraphrasing her quote: to lose one person was a misfortune. To lose another seemed like carelessness. Seemed that in 9 encounters out of 10 with people that did not belong to the hollow, they had lost someone somehow and were looking for them.

For a moment she also wondered, if Cory and Cass were just as concerned about her too, but this was a thought for another time. "I am sorry, but I do not know anyone here, who looks as you have described her," she replied. "I have not been here long, though, so maybe some other longer standing members here might now. Not sure, what they are doing at the moment and whether they are available to come for a chat though," she apologized. With the spring madness going on and Terance being busy, she doubted that he would be too interested to be enlisted in the missing person search.
February 12, 2019, 09:22 AM
Nikai
Easthollow
Family
She introduced herself as Sarah and then said she didn't know anyone there who looked like he described. Then she admitted she'd not been there long, so maybe someone else knew? He shook his head and explained: Ah, it's no biggie. I met her once. I guess she's moved on to a different place. Oh well. Maybe Nikai would meet her again some day or maybe he wouldn't.

He then wondered: How's the situation here at Lost Creek Hollow? I'm a mediator and a coach, so if there's anything I could do to help our neighbouring pack I'd be happy to. Nikai smiled a friendly smile, eager to help them and work on becoming better at his specialties, though also able to understand if they preferred not to get a stranger's help.