Moonspear Beauty over Wisdom- Just as beautiful as you are; It's so pitiful what you are.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Coolly, the mountain alpha nodded. Three, because she had finally found a comfortable roost here on Moonspear. Amekaze was satisfied by this, and although she wouldn't deny a chance for more should a season come upon her, something deep down in her was pretty content with this. The most is four surviving, but six born.. she answered. Her last litter, where two small pale bodies hadn't made it past her initial seconds-in inspections only--and after the cursed litter the year before them, Ame had wasted no time and took no chances. Which was no wonder why she had ailed the worst after that entire gestation, physically.

Maybe why it was the last, or maybe she just needed longer to recuperate, or her time was through. Frankly, she wasn't going to know until it was far too late. Twelve all survived to names, three more total did not get past the first moments however. Two daughters died later on in life.. so I have seen my share, she added honestly. She usually preferred to forget about the stillborn male of her first litter but understandable, considering the literal lightning and the stress of everything going on then. That one, like the duo of pale oddities of last year, had gone before she got to know them--which was probably for the best. Even the poorly Ran had faded to hardly a blip on her memory's radar, but it was a small, dim one nevertheless.

Well. Good, but do not underestimate my interest in the bizarre and the unorthodox, she smirked after Zafina teased her own history, but she did not press for it here and now, just like she did not delve into any other details about herself, thoughts or otherwise. She wanted to stew on this, see what she made of it. And, it was going to be interesting how she fit among their mountain's ranks so Ame softly waved her tail, looking like she was getting ready to leave. We should hunt together sometime, or otherwise. I want to let you settle in some, and leave you to it, she said, feeling like she had heard enough for now and wanted to return to her solo roves too honestly.

i need to wrap up some older things with her but we should def have a newer one soon ;o; feel free to wrap bc this can be her last reply tbh
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
We can!!! ASAP!!!

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

Zafina was simply stunned with the amount of offspring Amekaze had not only endured, but tolerated. It was such a shock, and the Witch held her breath on it, bright garnets being flashed behind flickering lids. This world, though strange, was mysterious in this single universe. And it was almost humbling to the Divine, for as a Celestial, her kind were strictly forbade from touching mortal affairs. But to see their struggles, though short, made her feel closer to the creations of the Ancients.

She could say nothing more on the matter- but clear as a blood diamond, respect shone vibrant and telling in the Goddess’s gaze. 

“[font]One of these fated days, we shall.[/font],” the Sahira gave with cheeky smirk of her own. She had disrespected the Taskmaster of Time, the Celestial father of Continuity, by her merely assuming she would still be alive to do these things with Amekaze- but with a flick of a desire, she sent such sentiment away. Zafina cared no more whom she disrespected on the Celestial Plane- They had stuck her here, so they wanted her wrath, as she saw it. 

With a finalized nod relieved herself of the pair, and solitarily moved onwards, her excitement to scan the mountainspire tanking both her mind and tongue, completely.

But every sky will build my throne.
[Image: e7ff2v.gif]