Moonspear Beauty over Wisdom- Just as beautiful as you are; It's so pitiful what you are.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Joining 
AW for potential join!

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

It had been too long. Entirely way too long. The issues began to settle across her mind like some ravaging plague that picked and picked until all that remained from the crow's scavenge was a decepit shell. She had found none of her kind, and she felt lost on this world, adrift in this plane of mortality. She swore she saw the ugly of eons before, the despise of centuries past, but all of the knowledge she had trapped in the glorious mind she kept. But oh woe, was she tired.

Zafina, the Divine Goddess of Paradox. The woman who's beauty ran parallel to her lack of reason, the enchantress to woo hearts and hide her feigned knowledge behind false promises and hidden intent. The Celestial who sought to know all, but in the end-

learned naught.

Her choices were completely baffling now, straying from @Corvus whom she had truly grown to have attachment, to meet herself at the borders of wolves whom she knew nothing of. She felt her pride drain as her legacy became a joke to her, grim set of apathetic profession over a gorgeous face, all while sorrow swam in her ethereal garnet stare. Coming across such rough terrain bled into her mind to be tough, whereas her charms were hidden until the witch could find a host suitable to use them against. Until then, the Sahira Divine would search.
Until she found.

It was before her, this expanse of mountainscape which loomed a magnificent spire to the heavens, higher, higher and yet higher, until the Celestial was with utmost certainty that it had soared well past that of the Lone Star Mountain. Her chest ached as she drew in a rattled gasp - it was absolutely beautiful...and it was possibly as close to the other Celestials that she would be able to make it. Lone Star Mountain was a whimper - this place was a roar. 
The magic here would be unfathomable. 

Hesitantly her garnets scanned in case she had found company much sooner than had she been composed; she least wanted to be called a mad woman here. She wanted to have these mortals like her, to be pleased by her presence here. Either this, or she would be forced to scuttle back to Rosings which Onyx had confided in her of. 

Forcing her mezmerising sway to halt, the Witch tilted a cursed crown to rise and sent forth a howl that would make the owls bate their breath and songbirds blush with envy. 
A howl for whomever could save her lone soul from wandering to its' eventual perish.

But every sky will build my throne.

[Image: e7ff2v.gif]

starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Revui had not come home so far, and Charon's journeys with Arcturus made him wonder if the boy was coming home at all. The father was not sure why anyone should choose for such things; it was beyond his comprehension; but he tried to put it from his mind, for they had searched and another search party was still due east presently. Time would tell whether they would be effective, but Charon wondered if maybe Revui would not be found until he wanted to be found.

A howl ripped the father from his thoughts. He got to his feet from where he had been sitting, near the whelping den's remnants that he had tried to rebuild for this year's litter, to no success thus far. The ground hadn't thawed enough. The Alpha started making his way to the borders, where he arrived shortly thereafter.

Ears cupped forward as he approached, canting his head slightly -- a side-effect to his blind right side -- as she came into view. Charon chuffed to let her know of his appraoch and as he was within earshot he greeted: I'm Charon Ostrega, Moonspear's Alpha. He almost said 'what do you want', but in the end decided against it -- both because it would come out too gruff and because he did not feel like it was his duty to serve whatever stragglers visited his borders. If she had anything of interest to him, she would surely share it on her own devices.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Joining 

She was answered, her company drawing near from the peripherals she felt silently urge him forward. It wasn't but a second before the average-formed wolf stood before her, a complete anomaly in his own. He was stark, pale and what the moon itself could identify, as. But no, not the moon- A moon- who's name had been just as Charon's was. A moon also called by so many, Pluto's Most Fed, the largest satelite of Pluto. It was too, named Charon, the incredible orb of rock and gases that held a bit more reddish tinge than the soul before her. Garnets drew a river of images over the numerous scars littering the rather pretty male, and she recalled the greek whom based their lore over the heavenly bodies, as well. Charon, she mused, the son of Erebus and Nyx - the ferryman of the passed souls. 

The Witch silenced her thoughts as her response to his soundless question came swift. Melodical notes interwoven within her commanding tone gave the Divine a much more feminine approach, though it would be best not to be overly invested, as it was far from flirtatious. She had no current desire to intervene in mortal love, at the moment. "I have seen your land, and it is unrivaled in its' beauty- I wish to live amongst you in union." The Sahira had no skills that she could offer the male, nor their family. Unless they was partial to hearing stories. But the Witch knew her stories would only get her in trouble- they always had. So she would either make it into this pack, or be told to leave. 

starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
There was something dreamy about her. Not necessarily Charon's.. thing, and he wondered where she came from and everyone spoke the way she did back there. Yet even though he wasn't the dreamy type himself, if there was one thing that pleased the mountain's King easily it was flattery of himself or his land. He could only agree that there was no place like his majestic mountain, tallest of the peaks in the area, standing tall and nearly piercing the sky at its highest.

Somehow it did not surprise him much that one would come to his borders simply to ask to live here. It was a marvellous place, after all. The only thing that irked him was that she did not introduce herself. Perhaps because she was.. a little odd, one could say. What's your name? he asked first, then added: And what can you bring to this majestic mountain? As she had said herself, it deserved only the best -- what made her so?
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

The pale moon-like lupine regarded her with an inquisition that was naturally meant to be answered in the first meet between a pair- in her determination to house herself, she must have forsaken the regular standards betwixt strangers. A wafting shuffle brought a hint of cinnamon and earthly upturned loam up as a perfume from the Witch, as she had dabbled in the herb and mixture before arriving. Her voice, soft and supple, yet echoed almost perplexingly from eons both before and after her time as a mortal. 

Enchantress,” she reflected in those mystic tones to the partial greeted speckled man. She would not reveal her last name to the male until she was sure he would take her in. Names had power, immensely so, and she would be damned should any mortal have any reign over her. 

I have nothing physical to offer you nor your home. Only words, stories, and magic of history for both past and prophecy of future.” Atleast she was honest, she committed with direct and unflinching in her knowledge-wealth. Should they accept such, then she would reward with her offerings. Should they deny, they had nothing truly to lose other than a Divine’s blessing. 

Zafina could speak to them if the maelstrom of happenings beyond the sphere of this planet, how balls of ice and gases and magic which could come from their their courtship or their departure, the scalding heat and the incapacitating cold that was what lay beyond them. The Awakened kept the universe in her mind, and could tell it all, generations of eons, centuries of decades, or millennia. All of it could belong to this pack. 

Should they welcome a Witch into their threshold.

Garnets almost glinted in her glee- 
would she even dare say what transpired in the Unknown Regions? Could a mortal mind even comprehend the expanse of gravity, or the unending pull of the fringe of Existence, itself? 
And how there were puppeteers behind it all?

starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
'Enchantress'. Charon quirked an eyebrow, not looking impressed at all. The rest that followed was similar -- to him she seemed like she might be interesting to tell stories to the pups, but he wasn't really looking forward to housing someone who wouldn't pull their weight. What about hunting? he asked, because that would make a difference in his opinion. If she could provide at least for herself in terms of amounts, then it might be good enough. Spring was on its way, luckily.

But then she said something that piqued his interest. Prophecies? he queried with interest. Vain as he was, the King of the mountain was very much interested to hear his glorious future. He hoped that she would elaborate in some way that would make it so that she could actually give prophecies about someone or predict their futures. At will, preferably.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

She smiled a brilliantly soft set of pearls at the moon- it was the only way she could hide her bitter scowl at his low standards. Did he think she ate handouts? That she simply scavenged for her meals? Stole from others? She was a Divine- if she so much desired to summon a flock of partridges at her disposal, the Celestials would oblige her demand. Or so the Sahira hoped. Meanwhile, they had given her insight on one of the easier preys to hunt, which had in fact been smaller game, such as birds, rodents, varmin, smaller things. So from a smooth twist of uncanniness, she informed the pale one. "Birds, primarily. Smaller things, agile things, swift little treats that are quick and easy to stock up on." It reminded her of her little hunts with Corvus, and regret settled thick over her like the veil of a briding woman- but instead, she was attmepting to wed another pack than any the Raven might have been joining. She missed him, and the sorrow wouldn't leave her for quite some time after.

Her garnets twinkled as he inquired in amuse to her talent. She was a Goddess, of course she could prophesize of the future. She and her fellow Celestials had made these planes, these existences existed because of their workings. While she was over events, there was no problem with her coming up with the tales that would both come to be and the few who had passed. "Xaz." Her Sith came through, answering for her in the speech laced with foreign wisp she spoke to Charon. Her confirmation glimmered in her bloody gaze, her own interest in his adding to her list of things to remember about Moonspear's leader. 

starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
She ate birds, which amused him because he had always found them tricky himself. He nodded though, and hoped that she'd be able to contribute to pack hunts too. Done pack hunting? he asked offhanded, though to be honest the prophecies interested the king more than the hunting at this point.

What? he said and blinked at the word she brought out. What kind of prophecies? Are there any about this mountain? Ears perked forward, his interest very clearly captured.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

She suppposed she could be honest on this, too. There was no way she’d be able to hide it; they’d find out eventually. “I have not. I have never been adequate at hunting when more than one other is involved.” She had learned much more than any regular wolf in any pathetic pack when she had been under Slade’s guidance- but she had learned how to coordinate team cohesion nor act as a team member with anyone other than himself. She on her own was a solo teacher. She could provoke and guide, but never do any of the work, herself. She had minions for such. 

I can not say as of this moment, Charon...I have not imprinted on anything here. I have no history here, no lasting impression- that is the only way to retrieve such energy back.” That right there was false. She could simply imagine a place or even remember where she had been, and the telling would unfurl to her. But this man’s interview dallied her time, and rather than outright leaving this opportunity to rot, she tried to stick to her pitiful plan, for once. She wanted this mountain, she wanted to taste the capacity, it’s capability, its life. And more than anything, she wished to use it to transfer her essence back to the Celestial plane, and rid herself of this mortal flesh for good. 

You do not cherish what is yours-
Until they are taken from you.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
She admitted to not being all that well at hunting in groups, which he felt a skill she needed to learn, but it was all overshadowed by the prophecy thing. That, too, she disappointed him on but Charon ultimately decided that she deserved a chance. She needed a history here, apparently, and he would give her that.

Very well, you may stay here, he decided, clearly keen on keeping her here although he tried to sound cool about it. They didn't technically need her; it was only his vanity that wanted her so badly. And imprint. He grinned at that, and hoped he was not making a foolish choice here. But he was desperate; not only did he want to know about his own future, he wished to know about his future litters, too. I would like you to meet my mate. She has not shown much interest yet in producing another litter this year. Maybe you could be of help in some way, if something's... wrong, or otherwise. Charon had since long realised that he should not discuss such delicate matters with Ame himself. He hoped that... Enchantress, might provide a role there somewhere, along with Speedy's healing capabilities of course.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

A flush of movement sealed her ‘appreciation’ to his offered place amongst his own, a slightly sidestepped tilt. It was a motion that seems to blend together in one - a testament to her grace. “With haste,” she added, punctuating the promise with a blooming smile of polished ivories as she righted her opaque hourly figure. 

The next aspect the lunar male brought to her attention was that of his mate. A canted crown of sleek obsidian regarded this, held it, and attempted to not jump to boundless conclusions. A Divine did not meddle in the affairs of mortals- it was pitiful and looked down upon by Celestial standards. Yet she, now bound to a mortal form, it stuck her in the predicament that she would have no typical affair in. 
Yet what was it?

The sublime pair of scarlets left the glint of his own pale stare. What was he asking of her? To midwife? To beckon his mate to embrace reproduction? To see the future of their family?
Or to be what futured their family? 

The season will soon end for coupling,” she mused the obvious red wolf in the room of such a subject. “What approach would you ask of me, Charon?” Her dulcets danced over the sentence as the Witch begot it forth. Her left forepad draped forward, scantily teasing the idea she might step forth to him, yet she did not press down- she did not near the ferryman.
It was a safeguard in case her most thick assumption strayed too close to a dead star’s gravity well.

starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
She seemed pleased, which in turn polished up Charon's pride and he returned the smile, having previously been focused so on the whole prophecies-and-children-thing. He wondered if Ame was ignoring it purposely because he was driving the point so much but she should know that she was not getting any younger herself, right?

Charon listened as the enchantress offered brief advice and asked him a question. The point was once more driven home painfully: he knew that time was scarce and though there were still a few months left for them, he wanted it now. More and more his desire was growing and he feared that Amekaze might not realise it herself until it was too late and there was nothing left. Maybe they had a few good years left but he noticed it in his own body, so he knew that hers must feel it too. She was older than he, after all. That was all he knew, even if not her specific age.

In reply to the enchantress' questions, he said, after an appreciative nod to her concerns: Whatever you can. See if there are children in our future, if she changes her mind, if it will be in time... Amekaze is getting older, and though she doesn't like speaking of her age herself -- pretty much the understatement of the year, as they'd never talked about it, ever -- I am concerned she might not realise until it is too late. I've already asked our healer to talk to her about her duties, but maybe there's something you can... see, prophesise, whatever you can, something more than just looking at or talking to her..? He hoped for a prophecy of strong offspring, and he hoped they would be Amekaze's. He hoped it'd be in time.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

It was good she hadn’t taken that step forward- it could have ruined all that she had meagerly gained for herself thus far. Unless Charon had intended to see her reaction to his bleak suggestion... 
Internally, the Goddess bristled. A Divine was not to be tested.

Externally however, her pleasantry was uninterrupted. A nod to his hope, a dainty dip of a supreme mind. The Sahira accepted this challenge. It would bring her closer to these leading pair, and in potential, boost her worthiness in this group. She would fare better, and in turn, might understand more of these mortal’s affairs if she should remain interested in it.

Crimson gaze grazed against the ferryman with a tinge of composed curiosity, her wonder at how far he was willing to trust himself with the Witch being grandly questioned in her paradoxical mind. “I await your introduction of us- that will be what bridges the link between her personal desires and my...” a cheeky slow blink punctuated her insight to this situation. “...gift.”

For now, should she be brought to the woman? Should she be shown her quarters? Should she roam and assess the others and their link to the lunar’s wife? Should she venture up the mountain and begin her own transfix? 
She’d actually rather meet the woman as soon as possible. 

Is she currently available? Or would you rather I meet her at another time, Charon?”

starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon waited to hear what the enchantress would say, and she said that he needed to personally introduce the two of them for her to fully be able to make a link, a connection. His interest piqued, Charon found himself drawn in by what this woman promised him -- perhaps because all tangible, mortal things had failed him so far -- and the only thing on his mind then was to call for his mate so that she may bring them children after all this year.

So when she asked when -- now, or later -- he immediately said, Now. I'll call for her. We'll meet her at the rendezvous site. He lifted his nose to call for @Amekaze and asked to meet him at the rendezvous site to meet a newcomer. Charon turned around towards the woods at Moonspear's base, then started making his way up the mountain, assuming that the enchantress would follow. As they moved to the rendezvous site Charon offered, Best not to tell her it's an inquiring into her. I think the better story is that it's a reading into our future generations, or something. You're good with words, you'll figure something out.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

She brought herself an appreciative nod to his response, her own heart soaring up with his slight howl, the urge to join into something as blatant as a meager calling riling up the most primal of her catalyst. It irritated her, and she bit her tongue, swallowing the detested feelings. 

The Witch did follow him, his match quite the contrast to her sway. His stride was determined, bordering on insistent, a pinch of regal. It showed how invested he was in this affair- how much this meant to him. Was his mate the same? Did she care for children, at this point? Was it because she was too old? Too beautiful? To braised? Was it her pride or her selflessness? Zafina found herself being much more appealed into this situation with every possibility that arose. As they trekked up the mountain body, it was evident this was a now or never ordeal. 

Clouds seemed to grow closer to the pair, when in all reality it was the great heights they choicely engulfed. As they neared the peak, her own hashed veil began to peel free from a hiding personality- she listed for this height. The Celestial in her, it craved unity with the stars, with the universe, with her own kind. She knew well enough that she had to earn that power back but...could this spire, these wolves, this situation- could she use it as her ticket back out of mortality? Would the Ancients allow her passage back? 

The air grows fainting and tight. This will be perfect.” She did not need to conjure what she would say to the woman; if this was something that was meant to be, it would come to her naturally. 

2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Caught in a momentary pause over the trail she tracked, she listened to the sound of Charon's call with enough piqued interest to keep her still. He was not overly detailed in his note, so she was left to wonder plenty. As his song faded to silence, she weighed her options with a sigh. Their caches, while not run dry, could use any padding they could track so long as winter's freeze hung around, and this trail had just been getting good. Plus, to further motivate this, she had picked up the extra set of teeth in Jarilo not so long ago. Odds had been stacking in her favor, so she had been game to pursue.. eager to take-down, and rend the fresh meat of a new meal—even if that was getting ahead, and as greedy as it sounded.

So, with a growing frown and a contemplative switch of an ear, she sent her eldest son on after her hunting cause, and turned towards lower reaches to answer instead—even if it was not really what she wanted to do and thanks to this, those first few steps were heavier than the others. Silently she wished her son luck on the chase, and mourned the opportunity for herself for now while she re-routed her focus, shelving that building anticipation for later, though she still swore she felt its eager burn woven into her muscles.

In sorting through this, Ame didn't rush her quiet footfalls, but would meet them there at the rendezvous as requested in due time. She didn't know what it was about, but sensed no major urgency otherwise.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
The enchantress mentioned something about the air as they neared the rendezvous site. Charon didn't entirely understand the gist of it and what it meant, but he supposed it mattered little: as long as she knew what she was doing and managed to convey to him what it all meant. Good, he said as if he knew what she was on about with the air and all. He was glad that when they reached the rendezvous site there wasn't much time until Amekaze appeared, so the silence that awkwardly lingered between them was not too long, while the enchantress presumably tested the air or whatever she needed to work her magicks.

Ame, Charon said as he noticed her soft approach and he smiled. We have a new member of the pack I wanted you to meet. He glanced back at the enchantress, wondering if that was actually her name or more of a title -- he might find out when she introduced herself to Ame.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Zafina watched the silent vixen approach, interest gleaming in her bloody gaze. This was his mate?
Her judgement went far, but this time it was very attentive. Wear had shone on the body of the ebony woman, sucked in ribs attending a narrow chest, slimming hips that could either charm or damn a man who had paid long enough attention. But what was clear enough to the Witch, was the wear. There was something too in the emerald jewels of the Alphess; something old, honed, that matches the slope of a skunken lower spine.
This woman had seen the birth of her own, aplenty. 

A slight cant of a bowed crown showed her ‘respect’ to the hiarchy here, while it hid her tracing peripherals over the slender obsidian shoulders of Amekaze. “Greetings. I have come not only to join you all,” her statement an offering to the pair. “but to help in whatever way I could to better what I can, amongst you all.”

2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Although the heavier, lingering look was reserved for her mate, she was attentive to the stranger with a sharp glance over her upon seeing her in full. As the dark alpha settled closer to his side (without seating herself yet) Charon detailed the reason for being here, and so did she, which still didn't answer everything.

Most of all, she simply pinged as wholly unfamiliar, but Ame saw her as worth a longer look at least. For a potential  traveler coming off the end of winter and without truly seeing her in motion, she looked to be well off, and in good condition. Or maybe she had not been alone prior, or she came from a capable line. Maybe it could be good that she had come to them.

Whatever the case was, Ame was keen to proceed and get back to what she was doing once this meeting was adjourned; she needed her due time to truly warm to any new faces, anyway, and wondered why she had to come upon this one so soon upon her mountainside arrival, so that alone was suspect enough for her. Oh? Welcome, then. she extended, paired with a short nod, though her stare was no less hawkish when she did not know exactly what they might want from her. She was not wasting her efforts on being  the best welcoming committee today.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

The greeting was short, the furthest aspect of welcoming as possible. She was mildly appalled. No gratitude from either of these wolves, or seemed, for her gift. That was fine- she hadn’t opened up to either of them revealing her Divinity, so she could not expect them to recognize the magnitude of their sin, nor their faithlessness. Mortals tended to be shallow regardless. 

More than that, I have interest in assisting in any bearing of young, should you be producing- my midwife experience is exemplary.” This was where she would need to make note of what she said- as what she said was valueless. She had no experience in harboring, excreting, or even tending to young. Such a basic opportunity eluded her- she was created from nothingness, forged by the will of an Ancient. Rearing anything but her own craft was alien to the alien.

Whenever you may need, summon me.”
She first brought her look to Charon, running a gaze across him, then laying it to rest on the ebony woman, giving a voiceless appearance that this was the first time this topic had been brought up by the Witch, as thought she sought both confirmations rather than just one.

starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon listened as Ame and the enchantress met. She mentioned her skills as a midwife and Charon wondered if he needed to stick around for this. He had better things to do, really.

If you could excuse me, I'll be off to patrol, unless you need any more of me. Then you two can get to know each other a bit. He glanced between the ladies, and unless they had any more to ask of him, he made to leave.

my last post unless they talk to him some more!
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
With so little prefacing before the here and now, and finding the subject veering where it was, she flashed Charon a look as he made towards his leave then exhaled a slow sigh through her nose. Her farewell to him was a silent dip of her muzzle, one curt enough to make her point. While not quite what she had in mind for herself for now, she would make good on that little suggestion of his, although for probably not all the reasons he might like.

As he went, she could give the newcomer all of her attention now that she was alone with her. I see, she said, standing still with just a slow thoughtful sway to her tail. What inspired your interest? she asked, curious on many levels, several of which extended beyond this said topic. But it was something, and a reasonable start. The dark mountain matron knew what she did because she had lived it, and although she didn't particularly have an interest in aiding others in the process, her experience was still invaluable; she had a good understanding thanks to that. Have you seen much of the mountain yet? And, I do guess Charon told you some..? she asked, still attempting to feel out where this strange new face stood on what she knew, and what she did not.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Curses. Of course should she have seemed passionate enough, questions such as these would arise. She had just as quickly summized a reasonable  excuse of an answer.

I’ve grown a fascination with chance, fate, and the illusion of regularity. To see how it all plays out with the aspect of birthing children, it is quite the wonder to someone such as I. I’ve grown quite fond of seeing the exact process, helping it along, and pinpointing the involvement of both parents, genetics, and the involvement of how one might either overpower, or copulate as far as genes.” Listening to herself, even Zafina attempted to figure whether she was in fact lying, or somehow strangely involved in this matter. Was she truly invested in this midwifing thing? 

The topic shifted to the mountain, and the Witch found her smile crossing yet again over greedy lips. Oh yes, she knew of the mountain. And she had certain plans to court her power upon it, and utilize it for her own purposes. “I have not seen all of it, but it hails majestic against the sky, scraping across clouds and tickling the heaven’s feet- it’s captured my attention exceptionally.”

The Sahara could not tell whether it was in fact related to the mountain or the mating ordeal that Amekaze had touched upon, so choosing the safest route to shield the topic as he asked, Zafina asked plainly, “Told me of the mountain? Not very much...I suppose he expected me to explore it on my own. But if it has some history attached to it, I would be open to listening of it.”

2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
It was an interesting answer, at least. While she did not agree that the process of birth itself was some grand wonder to enjoy, the rest, the union entirely and the genes melding at play.. she fancied that, especially when it gave her curious twists and turns so often to really make her choosiness on the matter as worthwhile. Her offspring always were interesting blends of her traits with Charon's, and maybe even a few from wolves she didn't know further up their lines--she always wondered, thanks to curiosity. She did like that, and thankfully they made it worth all the hassle of bringing them about. It does make for an interesting process.. she replied, thoughtful in the subtle smirk she adopted, but still, she could not say what else she felt so very soon.

As for the mountain, she could speak more freely, even if she kept herself brief more often than not. It is best experienced on your own, she agreed with her mate on that one, certainly. Beside that, it should only take time for her to see and feel out more of the verdant slopes, especially on the edge of spring.

But, history? Really, it has begun with us here. Charon and I are the founders, and we have raised our three litters here during our claim, and if she hadn't keyed into the notion already, this was a pack comprised largely of their family and that would be obvious soon enough if Zafina spent time around the Spear. Charon was born on the coast near, I came from a distant peak, then claimed the Sunspire before. We decided here suited us better than either, and it has, she detailed enough. From there it depends on what else you want to know. They had seen their glory, and their struggle of highs then lows but on the whole, Amekaze lived as she pleased here; she wanted for little in her day to day when her needs were met and mind occupied.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

The Witch pondered slow and intimately over Amekaze, over how she could be dissecting each of her words, looking for ways the Divine could be incriminating herself. How she would certainly need to watch what she threw out of her mouth, before either Amekaze caught her, or the other Celestials cursed her with forcing this to be true. 

Three?!” she gasped, nearly recoiling from the shoulder up with discomfort in the surprising fact. Three! She hadn’t had experience with the aspect of children, but she knew of it- the pain it wracked mortal bodies with, the immense pressure and stigma of it, across near all species the survival of them- 
Amekaze has survived three waves of agony through replication!

No wonder why she desires no more spawn,’ she concluded. Amekaze has been through that vile mess thricedly. It was then she wondered if Charon was simply bedazzled by the single aspect of replication, of populating all of this plane with his spawn. What difference it would make, how much impact it could have. Or whether he just wanted to keep with a tradition of  keeping an assumed bedridden mate. 

Surely sympathy began to spurn at this ordeal, and Zafina had only brought herself back to her senses before she had managed to ask, “How many total have you produced? And what was your most in any of the trio?”

Their walk was coming to round one of the many perilous trails upon the exterior of the mountain, both darkly pelted women blending well against the darker shades of the stone flesh. In weather bleached fractures, they stood out, calm and sharp shades against the slate and granite skin. 

The air grew crisper, colder.

”[font]What you’ve given me is enough[/font],” she gave a modest smile, something close to appreciation lilting into the end of the sentence, heightening the abrupt end to it, smoothly. The dulcets clung around them, sticking briefly before echoing outward in soft mockings. “It is very rich, and it sustains. Very inspiring to someone such as myself.” The Celestial have a gentle nod to the mortal shadow, before allotting- “Should I give you my history, you’d think me mad. And I rather not meet the borders again on farewell terms.” Though it annoyed her the narrow mindedness of mortals, some had come and given her history a taste. And she had proven to them she was no mere wolf, explaining the above and beyond of her mysticism and her knowledge of where they too had come from. She recalled Kove, the Northerner, one whom was surprised she spoke of His Tongue. 
Many others had come, and as Kove, had gone.