Hushed Willows Hot when its cold
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
All Welcome 
Once welcomed into the Territory, Aeliana spent most of her time exploring the new land, with he nose low to the ground taking in the new scents with an eager nose, giving an occasional scent roll to mingle her scent with the new ones. She lets out a relieved sigh then climbs back up to her paws and goes back to exploring the area before stopping at The Falls, the water around the edges of the lake was frozen over up to the point with the rushing waterfall. She smiles to herself, she was in a pack, a full fledge pack. She acted, nice, reasonable and most importantly she said nothing about her past specifically about those bald flat teeth aliens.

She looked up at the sky, she missed her family, she didn't know where they were or if they were alive or not but she was hoping they were somewhere nice. As strange as the aliens were, they treated them nice and gave them food and everything they need. She closed her eyes, praying any sort of God out there to one day bring her family to her.

Then...

Her body began to feel... strange, it has happened before during her travel to this area, her body would feel strange and kind of hot before going away. And for a moment, she thought it would but, it stayed and lingered, before it started to get worse, her body felt...hot but not-hot? It was hard to describe, but there was a fire burning throughout her body, it was a burning need...a burning need to ...mate.

She needed a male, she wanted to be bred, it was a strong urge and she fought herself from trying to find a male to present herself to. She didn't want to just present herself to anyone, she wanted to present herself to the one she loves and wants to bare the pups with. She knew what she was going through now, it took her a moment to remember, but her Mother has told her about this before — Heat. The instinctual need to breed. She took a couple sniffs smelling the Heat in the air, she tucks her tail and sits down.

Really?! Right now?! Right when she's been taken by a pack, so embarrassing. She sinks down on the spot, laying on her belly, " ... I should just go tuck myself away somewhere until it goes away..." Aeliana said quietly to herself as she looked to The Falls.

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
It was not a coincidence that Olive, too, was in heat. The universe worked in mysterious ways — and for women, it worked in a vortex of hormones and cycles that seemingly worked without reason. The midwife knew that one shewolf in heat might trigger the others (and vice verse — see, cycles!) but she did not know why, or how. So when the druid began her own season, she went searching for other who might have been caught up in it. She circled the sanctuary, each circle becoming smaller until she was cycling around the very epicenter of the jungle and all its vines; it was how Olive decided to channel her excess energy, and besides, she wanted company and the willows were much to quiet after the raucous energy of the fertility festival. 

The scent was strong and, though the druid took her time in approaching the young woman, it did not take her long. She took a moment to observe from afar — she didn’t recognize her, but that was not strange for a sanctuary which welcoming anyone and everyone into its borders. Still, the shakti woman did not worry; the sanctity of this area seemed to be widely respected, and no one had tried to transgress upon them yet despite all of Stigmata’s thinly-veiled suggestions. Instead, Olive was rather excited and pleased to see that it was a new face. It meant that Elysium was doing its job.

Suddenly aware that Olive too would have a difficult time keeping her presence a secret, she approached. With a smile and a dip of the maw, the shrouded woman greeted her with a humble  
“This is a safe place,”  and a pause, and then  “there is no need to hid yourself.”  for they were equals at this very moment [and all other moments, of course] were they not? 
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
「 Her head perked up from the snowy ground when she heard the voice and turned to the she-wolf as she approached her, her ears flattened slightly as she said she didn’t need to hide, Y-Yeah but…. this is my first heat ... and I just got here and I don’t want to cause any problems.❞ She said, embarrassed of herself. She thought she could just settle in, meet some new faces, make some new friends and relax, maybe do a bit of hunting but then this happened, I also don't want some male running up on me when I'm like this... You know what I'm saying?It was not that she was insinuating that the males in this pack were like that. They are most likely very nice. She just didn't want a male to take her, at least not any male. If it was a male that she loved and wanted to have pups with she would have no problems bending over. Once she had the permission to breed, of course. Right now, she was single and was fighting the urge to mate. 

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
The girl was young — she said it was her first heat — and, understandably, she was nervous. There was so much nay-say about a woman’s season that it wasn’t really a surprise. All she had ever heard from other women was that it was an inconvenience and a dangerous state. but her own mother had instructed her that is was a sacred thing and deserving of admiration, for it was the ability to create life that separated woman from men and made them holy. 

Seeing as this young thing did not have her mother here to guide her as Olive once did, the druid took it upon herself. The dove fluttered closer.
“No, understand me…”  she said with a cant of the head, asking her to cast aside the notions she had been taught. “You are safe here. The wolves who reside here only believe in goodness.” Elsewhere in the world, there might be men who prayed upon young women, alone and in-season — but not here.

With a smile, Olive let her own sense of vivaciousness, emanating from the pit of her stomach to overtake her.
“You should be celebrating your womanhood, not worrying about it!”  she exclaimed, waving her tail.“What’s your name?”
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams