Heron Lake Plateau I couldn't find a suitable 90s song for this title.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She'd come down with a cold seemingly overnight, so not only couldn't Towhee smell properly, she had become a (disgustingly loud) mouth breather. Despite feeling under the weather, she pushed herself to patrol like usual, though she felt rather worn out afterward. She made her way back toward the top of the falls, to snuggle down in the thicket for a long nap. Towhee couldn't decide whether she hoped Phox and Camilla were there (to use as pillow and blanket, respectively, of course) or not (was she contagious?).

They weren't there, as it turned out, and Towhee never made it there either. She found herself crossing paths with the husband and wife and wearily approached them with a dull (and even more distorted than usual), "Hey, binches."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I couldn't find a suitable 90s song for this title. - by Towhee - February 07, 2019, 01:27 PM