Shadewood the blinding light that plagues their dreams
i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
42 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
Private 
i am so sorry i take 500 years to do anything @Morgan ;;;;;;; relationship devloping thread <3
life in shadewood was relaxing. although she spent most of her time asleep, velvet finds herself actually enjoying the company of the wolves of which she shares the space with. the canines of shadewood are not only proud, but work as one unit. as if they could all read eachothers minds, something connected the group moreso than any other. the very lifeblood that flows through every living thing is shared amongst all of them--
or that's what she believed, anyway.

the man she came here with: that coffee-colored, weird-talking, handsome, fluffy looking thing-- she had found herself enjoying his company moreso than she had thought she would. what was supposed to be a one-time fling had turned into something she... almost wanted to nurture, turn into something more-- but she won't admit that to herself.
not yet.
for now, she tilts her crown towards the heavens and calls towards him, requesting his presence, if he so desired her company as well.
"My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

He had just finished running down a fox, thick burles of muscle and earthen fur came crashing down on top of a fox that had just barely touched the newest cache Gwen had just laid down. Squealing came from the stretched narrow maw of the fox as it squirmed and tried snapping and wriggling from under the mountainous brute. But the ruffian wasn’t  letting go any time soon, and while he wasn’t a polished and pristine killer as he had spied Cry to be, he knew how to get the job done. But as heavy jaws made for the back of his quarry’s neck, a melodious song spun his ears and stopped both he and the fox in the middle of their squabble. 

She was a’callin- and his name was all up in it. 
 He pulled himself off of the fox, the 160 pounds lifting and giving the prey a chance to breathe, again. But a stiff kick from one of his hinds forced it far off into the lands, spurring it to scramble to its feet. “Piss off, and don’t let none of us catch you round here again,” deep baritones followed after the fleeing fox before he jolted himself to that wonderful woman. 

He pulled himself where his auds told him that nice song came from, and eventually he spied her. Dark and pretty, mysterious and spicy, she was a girl that both let him ride and bucked him free like a wild mustang, and it roped around his heart hard enough to wheel barrel him right here, right now. Champagne golds settled over that temptress’ body as he came into her presence. “You rang, Vetty?

42 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
it wasn't long before that burly creature answered-- trotting up to her with a spring in his step. she affectionately lowered her head, rubbing her muzzle against his chest whilst slowly slinking her body underneath his form. purrs escaped the very column of her throat as she brushed her body against his own, placing gentle licks where he would allow. ,,i did ring,'' she whispers to him before circling over to his front, twirling her tail idly before sitting in front of him and with a gentle tip of her muzzle downwards, her ears swivel. she shuffles her paws beneath her, tapping her tail rhythmically on the ground. ,,i think... i might be pregnant.''
wow.
never thought that would slip out of her mouth at any point in her life.
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

He loved how she greeted him, ran over him like a panther who decided he was allowed to be in her wicked presence. She was so catty for a dog! But just as he laid a cheek on her slender and slinking spine while she warped around him, she vanished to seat just before him. He wanted to cuddle the hell outta her- feel like it’s been too long. 

But she spoke-
and it stuck his heart in place like he’d been shot. 

Pregnant? 

Wait... you sayin I’m a daddeh?” His southern rumble came before him like some seeking revolver’s nuzzle. “How you know?” He was in all effect afraid that this was some hoax, that the gurl was prancing him, but his blockhead tried piecing things together on his own, for once. “This why you been hidin’ so much, Vetty? Honest I been lookin’ for ya..” Concern sprang into his searching golds, a prayer bleeding from his mind for what? For it to be true? For it NOT to be true?? What did he know about being a dad?

42 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
the affection-- though briefly-- was returned. she would have allowed him more time, but the anxiety in her gut all this time had actually turned out to be something more-- something a little more *alive.* and just like that, morgan's expression sharply changed as a hint of disbelief riddled his face-- it tasted a little nervous, too. what looked to be a short panic overtook her mate-- settling down with his speech slowing as all the dots came together in his head.

with a whimper, her ears slicked back before answering him. ,,yeah, that's what i'm saying,'' she tried to remain as stable as she could though being pregnant was something she never thought she'd experience: that was never the *goal* of her endeavors. she hadn't the first clue about nurturing another life and the role of a mother was one of utmost importance-- she started slurring about a memory that she must have caught in the musty air, like a dust particle stuck to the glaze over her eyes; of all of her encounters this was the one that mattered the most. ,,i've been so exhausted and sick, i've stayed away from everyone in hopes that maybe it would go away to prevent an outbreak but upon closer inspection, it seems this is the type of sickness that develops into something more tangible.''
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

He damn near flopped right then and there. How long had they been foolin’ around?? Shit..it would feel like forever at this point, but this was something different. They must have caught her in the very beginning of her estrus and stopped it relatively quick- no wonder why he hadn’t noticed. Then she had been gone...

How...how far long you think you is, babehgurl?” he asked, nearing her and seeing how on the brink her own hysteria was. Last thing he needed was his woman being uncomfortable. Now he really had to up his work! Fresh food, fresh water, she wasn’t goin nowhere! 
Shuffling up closer to her, he rubbed a shaggy cheek against the side of her own, moreso wanting to simply hug her forever at this point. 

I don’t want you goin nowhere unless’n you need to, Vetty. Don’t want nobody touchin’ you less it’s one of them healin gurls, and they best not be trying to gay all over you, neither.” He remembered in his posse there was a woman who’d cheated on her man with a nurse who’d actually been a secret lover! That shook everybody, and Dutch didn’t know whether to kill the woman or chase her out or ask her to gay up his girl with him. Was a mess, and Cry didn’t need that kinda mess on his paws right now. “Really not trying to lose my shit right now, babeh, but I love you, okay? You gone be a great Ma; you already a great woman. Half tha fight right there.

42 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
closing the distance between them, she felt his touch on her cheek and to this, she reciprocated. trying to slither and slink out of his grasp was obviously not working and although this was something she was unsure how to deal with having morgan at her side was comforting. with the question she posed, she had responded-- generally unsure of the exact time. ,,i'm not sure... maybe around three weeks at this point?'' it was the best guesstimate she had at the time.

morgan seemed to have gone into what seemed like a more serious role than she was used to seeing him in: telling her to stay put, reassuring that he loves her and no one was to dare lay a claw on her. well, that's what happens when someone finds out their mate is carrying their children, she supposed. her body slinks underneath him as she runs her muzzle along the plush fur of his neck: taking in his scent, his safety. ,,i love you, too,'' her voice was a whisper. she couldn't help ut shake a little bit-- hoping being in his direct comfort would relax her.
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

It was clear she was nervous, timid, a panther turned doe with something  like this ailing her now. It was something he wanted to desperately alleviate her woe from, but there was nothing he could do but offer her words, food, cleanings, paw rubs, water, and a handsome ass fuckboi of a bodyguard. 

Three weeks? Shit. That’s must been around a good while after we first got dug in here. Least the babies was conceived in a good spot, huh?”

He brought a forelimb around her, gently pulling her closer to him and his warmth. Maybe it was a bit cold for her? She needed all the warmth she could get in these times. “You want anything at all? A fish? Some water? A hug? To be called pretteh? Foot rub? Some deer leg? Sleep?”  He didn’t know what to give her other than the world.

42 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
with a light chuckle, morgan's presence soothed her nerves; little by little, his company and comfort eased her nervousness until it all but completely melted away. pressing herself into his plush fur with a very un-caninelike purr before sighing into him. he seemed almost just as nervous as she was: spitting out words and questions at every turn, doing his best to comfort her while also trying not to collectively lose his shit on his own. with a lick placed on his muzzle, her soft voice quelled the rapid inquries at their ending. ,,i'm okay right now, thank you though,'' she pushed herself closer to him, taking in all his comfort.
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

And that was just that. Lil Bonnie shut Clyde up with no more than a kiss and an assurance that she was perfectly fine. That was what mattered to him, and his heart slowed a bit. He could relax. Sorta. "Still don't want nobody touchin' you," his baritones were muffled by the lavish purl of fur and culling rubbin' she was bestowin on him. 
Why was he so worried somebody would snatch her away from him? Was it cause he was happy wit' a gurl for once? His own girl that he worked at keepin? A girl who was carryin' little them now? 

Coulda been. Or coulda been some kinda lurkin' selfishness that he actually had a prize worth keepin, now. A showpony that he ain't want nobody touchin, lest they was willin' ta draw a pair and get dropped. But nah , he knew he loved his lil gurl. Wasn't nothin' ever gonna get between them. 
Well, unless'. she ran out on him. That wouldn't be too fun. Or nice. 

While his mind ran around in circles, he kinda just stood there like a block of brown cheese, enjoying being smothered in the soft dove of darkness.