Sage*
1,316 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
All Welcome 
dated for the 10th

he knew that if he went farther northwest, he would continue to stumble upon familiar faces, familiar places. eventually, he would reach the ocean—and he couldn't bear to be there now. so he changed course, away from the maplewood, and toward lands a little less familiar.

for instance, this little field of flowers. he had never spent much time here, though he knew it lay close to easthollow (another place to stay away from). it was quite peaceful, a balm to spirits wounded by remembrance. the ground beneath his paws was relatively alien, the mountains rising before him a new horizon.

aditya began to follow a rabbit trail, hoping to sniff out a warren. it had been some time since he'd done anything but scavenge, and his body was beginning to hurt for it.
5 Posts
Ooc —
Kisha loved flowers, sniffing them, seeing all the pretty colors, all the different shapes, so many varieties, bounding through flower fields always brought a smile to Kisha's face, and the clear blue skies, sunny days, Kisha loved spring.

After sniffing many flowers, quietly bouncing through the field, and watching colorful butterflies, Kisha noticed another wolf, brown, cream, and black. Kisha was amazed at how colorful he was. He looked hungry though, and it looked like he was searching the field for rabbits. Kisha decided to hang back, not to disturb him, she didn't want to get in the way of a possible meal for someone.
"Speaking" 'Thinking'
Morningsong
Sage*
1,316 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
she was pretty colorful, herself. absorbed as he was in hunting, he did not miss her form nearby, and lifted his head to stare at her over the distance between them. deciding that a distraction might be more fulfilling—if not more literally filling—than a hunt, he began to pad toward her, tail swishing slowly behind him.

are you on the hunt, too, or just sightseeing? adi asked with a flick of his ear, a cant of his muzzle, slightly askew. i can't blame you at all for the latter choice; it's beautiful, here.

and so was she. but young, so young. perhaps around catori's children's age (he swallowed a lump in his throat at the thought of them) with the kind of energy they'd lost, somewhat, to tragedy early in their life. he relaxed a little bit, waiting for her response.
5 Posts
Ooc —
Kisha flicked her tail, as she watched the colorful wolf walk towards her through the flowers. "Oh, I'm sightseeing, at the moment, I probably should hunt sometime soon though. And yeah-It's really pretty out here! So many flowers, so colorful, oh I just love spring-time!" Kisha hopped up in excitement at the thought. 

Kisha's tail swayed, and she smiled, "Oh and by the way, my name is Kisha! It's nice to meet you!" Kisha liked meeting new wolves,and this one seemed to be pretty nice, Kisha hoped he wouldn't leave to soon.
"Speaking" 'Thinking'
Morningsong
Sage*
1,316 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
young and very full of energy, too. it was infectious. he was caught between amusement and annoyance and the former won out, his mouth lighting in a smile. yes, spring is beautiful, adi remarked, nodding in fervent agreement. his tail beat against his hocks, slow and steady behind him.

my name is aditya, he returned. it's good to meet you, kisha. are you out here all by yourself, or do you live with a pack nearby?

she didn't, based on smell, but he figured the polite thing to do was asked. kisha seemed a bit young to be on her own—he had to constantly remind himself that he was a wanderer at her age, too, without family or a care in the world. as he got older, he grew further and further from that reality, and thus forgot it.

they spoke for a little while longer, and then went their separate ways.