Wheeling Gull Isle You asking me to stay
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
All Welcome 
Date: 2/2/19
Tags for reference @Coelacanth @Moorhen

Phex had moved further up the coast on her journey and tank to prove her and her pack's presence to the wolves in this world. Quickly, she had moved with or without @Morgan. She now found herself, slightly damp, slightly chilled but still bright eyed and bushy tailed by an island. 

Shaped had been there, passing along the sands that warranted further investigation. Soon, the evidence and scent of a pack became stronger: more paw prints littered the sand. She saw what seemed to be a bridge, passing along it towards the island, curiosity dragging her. At a few times, she had to swim but it wasn't too bad. Just very fucking cold.
But soon the girl was stood on a beach looking up at the tall trees. It was very clear there was a pack here. On the island. This was exciting!

The youth had never heard of a pack on an island before so, without further ado, she sent up a call for leadership and waited patiently.
| |
Reach those stars.
587 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Master Medic
One of the silhouettes in the distance paused and circled back; the Aralez materialized before Phex and inclined her tapered muzzle in a gentle nod. “Do you need something?” she wondered, and cocked her finely drawn head to the side as she stepped a few paces nearer with her nose quivering inquisitively. Neptune eyes were luminous with compassion as she closed in on the stranger, leaving a meter or two of space in case Phex proved flighty or untrustworthy. Seelie did not speak, but her ink-feathered tail swayed faintly betwixt her hocks in an overture of goodwill and her tufted ears drawn forward upon her skull with unfeigned interest.
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Phex watched as a form turned and met her position. The girl watched as the large ears took shape, the other seemed just as short as her, earing her a welcoming grin. Phex couldn't help but admire the beauty of the dark woman, the way she moved, the way she held herself.
Phex took the inclined muzzle as a notion to state her purpose.

"Hey! I'm Phex and I come from Shadewood Keep to the west. I'm the Ambassador and I thought it useful to meet every pack here." Cue the charming, charismatic smile that would later melt hearts -- if it didn't do so already --  "I was hoping to make connections with the coastal packs first, if only to make a start in a territory I love,"  well rehearsed and polished by now, she'd stated her name, place and her intentions. She paused, allowing the other to process and speak, and answered any immediate questions before asking her own, providing they weren't already answered.
| |
Reach those stars.
587 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Master Medic
Apologies for the delay on this. If you like, we can keep going so you can use it for a trade thread, and I promise to be more active. If it’s too much of a pain, though, I don’t mind if you want to just close up with your post and archive.

“Phex, from Shadewood Keep,” Seelie repeated softly in a breathlike whisper, committing the name to memory with a respectful bob of her head. Ambassador sounded like an important rank; she likened it to Stockholm’s rank of Overseer which led her to believe, however mistakenly, that Phex was the alpha. She also believed that Phex was offering her peace the same way she’d offered Heda peace. “For peace, welcome ever,” she whispered, enforcing what she mistook to be a treaty.

“Am Coelacanth Corten, Aralez. First female, allmother. Here is Undersea, jewel under sky’s light and sea’s song. My mate, Stockholm Volkodav, Overseer. First male. My lamb, Moorhen Cairn, Akhlut. Lead female.” Her tail whisked merrily between her hocks until she curled her haunches beneath her and sat, and then it beat a spirited tattoo against the packed sand. Despite her speech impediment, she believed Stockholm would come along soon to do more of the talking — if the female seemed to want to converse more. She’d already reached capacity in terms of volume.
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
I'd like to keep going for a trade thread if it's not too much trouble!

Phex tilted her head slightly. She'd never really met a wolf who seemed fully grown and a similar size to herself. She often had to look up at everyone. Especially Laroche and Cry. They were on stilts compared to her.

She grinned, joyful she'd been met well. "Likewise," she offered in response. She meant it, assured that if this pack ever needed help, Sahdewood Keep would offer assistance. Her ears cupped, listening intently to the woman and the string of names and what seemed to be titles attached to them. They seemed very important. "Coelacanth is a unique name," indeed, she'd never heard one of the like, "Does it hail from the common tongue? What does it mean? Of course, if you don't mind me asking." Phex smiled softer, almost sheepishly at her curiosity. The woman didn't speak very loud, she seemed delicate.
It was a wonder she lived in such a place Phex knew could be harsh. Perhaps she was a siren, she'd heard of them. Except without the death part.
Yet wasn't that what deception was for?
| |
Reach those stars.