Silver Creek ☁ σοκολάτα ☁
κυρία του δάσους
40 Posts
Ooc — belle
Private 

It was early morning when the forest sylph emerged from where her den sat, sliding a svelte figure into the crisp snow and shivering at the cold consuming everything in its path - it was a bitterly chilled day already, even with dim streaks of sunlight reaching thin arms across the creek's expanse. 

Daivya was quick to get moving, aiming to warm her bones with a light scour across the rosings' domain - though she had scrounged most herbs already that had survived the ivory snowfall, the Meladi knew that there was always a chance she'd missed some. Besides, perhaps she might run into another of the wolves who called this territory home, and she wouldn't be against a small chat. The creek was filled with quietude in recent suns.
ɖǟɨʋʏǟ ʍɛʟǟɖɨ
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Lilah had figured out what her contribution to the pack would be. Back at Golden Ranch she had been tutored in manners and herbs but she had never quite retained enough knowledge to be a medic. She had however been extremely interested in pregnancy, fertility and birthing and learned all she could about that. She had learned about hormones, what herbs kept a female strong and helped produce milk better for even stronger pups. She had learned how to help a female give birth with more ease. She was never quite allowed to help with any of that, she had been considered too young and with no experience in these things she hadn't been trusted. Here she would start anew, she would become the midwife to Rosings and maybe even a pupsitter if she grew close enough to the women.

There was someone in particular that she needed to see, the only woman who she knew for certain was skilled in herbs. That was the newest woman, Daivya. She had met the pretty female one time, when she was hormonal and moody. The woman had helped her calm down with some lavender. In her jaws as a gift for the woman was all the Milk Thistle that hadn't gone to Grayson as a personal stash for whoever was his future wife. She followed the woman's scent and spotted her up ahead, remembering her manners and giving a soft bark in greeting as she tried her best to contain her excitement and slowly approach. She dropped the herbs and smiled warmly at the woman "Hello Daivya, Nice day out isnt it?" polite questions came first, a slow and friendly way to start a conversation before getting to what she needed. The lessons in womanly behavior came back to her and she wondered why she couldn't be like this around guys.
κυρία του δάσους
40 Posts
Ooc — belle
The scent and sight reached Daivya before the voice, dainty figure of the hopeful midwife emerging through the mist to close the distance between them. The Meladi's lips tipped into a warm smile, sleepy irises tracking her motions and noting the milk thistle placed delicately upon the crystalline snow's surface.

"Lilah." Came the smooth greeting, voice mimicking the melting thickness of a hot chocolate, stuffed with marshmallows on a cold winter's evening. If wolves knew what hot chocolates were, today would absolutely be a good day to grab one, maybe sprinkle it with something extra, too. "Indeed it is - bitter, though. Hard to see much with all this fog everywhere, don't you think?" As though the wind was listening to her words, a particularly sharp breath of air whipped by her cheeks, and she peered sheepishly at the other girl.
ɖǟɨʋʏǟ ʍɛʟǟɖɨ
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
If Daivya's appearance wasn't striking enough her voice would definitely touch a man in a spot reserved for a wife. Even as a woman Lilah was dazed by the sheer lusciousness of the healer's voice. She pushed the strange thoughts away, not giving the gayness a single other thought before she smiled at the woman and sat down. She gave a small laugh nodding slowly "That is true. Perhaps i'm just in a good mood and it's affecting my view of the day" she said her voice like a whispering spring breeze caressing against the fur of another, this time though there was a hint of excitement amongst the warmth. "I've come to ask a favor and maybe work out an agreement, if you are open to hearing it?" she asked politely stating the reason she had sought out the woman.
κυρία του δάσους
40 Posts
Ooc — belle
"Never a curse, to be in a good mood," the herbalist mused, smile still present across her lips - happiness was always something to be treasured, a gem to be uncovered amongst the uncertainty of the world. Lilah was blessed to grasp such a beautiful emotion, and Daivya was greatly pleased to see how it impacted her view of the world; the world was always so much brighter when witnessed from gleeful gazes. 

The pale girl's voice was a fresh concoction of the sweet aroma of spring, the crisp coolness of refreshing rain, and the enamouring amenability of life's growth. It was a sound any man would grow to adore, though her thoughts were whipped away by the suggestion of a favour, accompanied with an agreement - silently, the sylph prayed it was nothing to be deemed unlady-like. Already, she'd treaded in things she shouldn't... curse Dawson's alluring eyes. Regardless, the Meladi nodded, brows quirking with curiousity. "Of course."
ɖǟɨʋʏǟ ʍɛʟǟɖɨ
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She smiled serenely and nodded, no it was never a bad thing to be happy. In fact she had been so unhappy on and off since Grey had disappeared that she was intent upon enjoying the good mood while it lasted. 

Fortunately for Daivya the thing she wished to discuss was the perfect thing that should be discussed amongst women. "I've noticed you know your way around herbs and have a store set up. I was hoping we could work together. I know some medicinal usages of herbs but I prefer midwifing, using them to tend to pregnant women. I was hoping that you would allow me to handle that area of treatment and I would help you gather herbs and whatever else you may need?" she would do anything for the woman if she would just allow her to have this one area of usefulness.
κυρία του δάσους
40 Posts
Ooc — belle
A silent breath of relief coursed through her muscles, posture relaxing instantly at the gentle preposition that Lilah had presented - oh, what a lovely idea. Amongst her thoughts, Daivya quietly chided herself for considering that anything unlady-like would be concieved and placed upon the table, even if the pretty girl had been part of some chaotic business beforehand. Besides, the Meladi liked her, and it was a great comfort to know that she had no reason to not feel pleasant at the memory of the midwife.

Warmth crept upon her delicate features to dim the cold winter embrace, a smile gracing her lips. "Yes, yes," came the forest sprite's agreement, "I would very much love for us to help each other. I think that's a wonderful idea."
ɖǟɨʋʏǟ ʍɛʟǟɖɨ
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She was pleased to see Daivya smile and she returned it with her own as the woman accepted the offer and agreed to work with her. "That's great! As of now there doesn't seem to be much to do but prepare as we both have. Nobody has been paired or allowed to breed" the last sentence was said with a hint of nervousness. She wondered if Grayson would get around to forming Rosings at all or at least whether he would pair anyone up. "Do you mind showing me what herbs you have stored? That way I don't collect any unescessary ones" she asked. If Daivya agreed then she would follow her to the herb storage and examine it. 

We can fade here if you want!