Hushed Willows Of love and life I choose love
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali had been a little absent from the pregnancy progresss not really knowing how far along that his love was made him a bit nervous. He felt as though he always needed to be doing something to prepare for their babies or baby, he wasn’t sure yet. He was hopeful for two or more but he wasn’t going to complain about one beautiful and perfect baby. After the news he started to hunt every day and fill the caches so that every expecting mother and his love would have adequate nutrition for their body. It weighed heavy on him the thought of his mate going without anything, especially his love and so he thought today would be a good day to have her come and spend some time with him.

He wondered into a fairly wooded area in the territory, gathering some vines and flowers. Khali started to manipulate the vines around the flowers tightly with his mouth wedging in some greenery as well. At the end it had some roses and little white flowers, a flowery crown for his queen.

The man let out a small howl for @Lily as he finished the crown and then gathered a small meal for her. A squirrel. He felt proud to have someone by his side who has been so busy while carry life within her. It amazed him so much.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She loved Khali, and she loved eating almost as much. The two in combination was her idea of a perfect day. She heeded the call with haste, rushing--okay, a quick waddle--toward him and covering his face in licks. Hallo, handsome, Lily giggled, trying not to set upon the squirrel right away. A line or two of conversation would probably be polite, to start.

Oh, how lovely, she remarked, nodding at the flowers. Her eyes glowed as she stared back at him, her smile just as bright. Did you make that? For me? You're too good for this world, Khali. What romance novel algorithm had birthed him? What a dream. How are you, darling? She hadn't seen much of him lately, but that was all right--she just assumed he was busy rather than being willfully absent.

Surely a willfully absent man wouldn't have gone to these lengths?
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
As Lily came to him he couldn’t help but adore the way she carried herself, so graceful with her growing belly. It only made him love her even more. He returned all the licks that were given to him with some on her cheek and ear. hello beautiful! he said excitedly, it wasn’t always His favorite time getting to see Lily and doing anything for her. Khali nudged the squirrel with a smile, she had to Be hungry right? With pups growing inside he thought it was inevitable that she wasn’t hungry.

this is all for you my love. he replied to her question. She deserved the world, if not more than that, in his eyes. been worried about getting everything settled before our little one or ones arrive soon. he said with a small touch to her belly. probably why you haven’t seen too much of me. Ive been trying to work on getting food for the potential mothers and everything. Today I just missed you a little More because I haven’t been seeing you he took a small breath in. how’s have you been he asked
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She shook her head. It's all right, she assured him, all aglow at how wonderful he was. I appreciate everything you do. I hope you know that. She dipped her head toward the squirrel, a question in her eyes. Split it with me? You've got to keep your strength up, too, Dad-to-be.

Lily bent and began to tuck in, ears swiveling in invitation. More likely she'd get it all down and he'd maybe snag a bite or two. She had never lacked an appetite, but these days she could give Joey Chestnut a run for his money. It was polite to at least ask him to eat with her, though.

've been goo', she mumbled, swallowing and licking her chops. Uh, not as busy as you. With this big belly, I don't get around as much as I used to. And it just keeps getting bigger. She gave her abdomen a rueful stare. Which is good, I guess. Just a lot to get used to all at once.
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Oh no that’s just for you.” He assured her before she took the first bite. The kill was gone not too long after and it was the best feeling in the world. His mate was plump with his offspring. Khali grabbed the flower crown and placed it upon her petite head. She was just gorgeous, there was no doubt in his mind about that. “Gorgeous” he commented leaving a small kiss on her cheek. He had hoped she had been good. 

Khali chuckled as she explained that she hadn’t been as busy as she used to be or as busy as him because of her belly. “Growing children is probably as busy as you’ll ever be.” He said and then looked into her eyes. “I’m glad you’ve been good, I’ve been keeping up my energy and awaiting the arrival of our pups.” He glanced at her belly with lustful eyes. This was a side of Lily that he was attracted to very much.
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She looked up and went slightly cross-eyed as he placed the crown atop her head, and she grinned ear-to-ear. I'm a proper druid, now, she joked, thinking of all the women much closer to the earth and its mysteries than she was. Didn't they fancy things like flower crowns?

Lily rolled her eyes at his remark, stretching a little. Well, I don't know if I've been busy, but they certainly have, she informed him, sniffing a little in mock annoyance. She caught the look he gave her and smirked, butting her head against his chest with a quiet sound in her throat, half-growl, half-purr.

Do you want to feel them move? she asked in a whisper, pressing her cheek against his chest and gazing up at him. They're kicking right now--they know their daddy's just outside.

She wasn't lying--they really were up and at it right now, rolling and squirming and doing whatever fun things fetuses fancied. Lily didn't know how many there were. Three, maybe four? Five? They were too active and too amorphous to really get a good count.

However many, the whole happy family lounged within the roses for a long while, utterly at peace.