Arrow Lake If I pick it up when I know that it's broken, do I put it back?
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
All Welcome 
Back-dated one day to 2/21

She wandered down the borders as the sun set, trying to find some way to not think about how sick she felt all the time. She found that keeping herself busy sometimes helped take her mind off things, so as evening fell, she decided walk the borders, hoping that keeping the territory protected would be enough of a distraction. It seemed recently, she found that her mind wandered to her missing family more and more. She missed her sisters the most, and Tomkin even with his waywardness. What she wouldn't do to see one of them approaching the borders right now. She stopped and searched in the distance as if she could will her wish to come true, but of course she couldn't. With a soft sigh, she began walking again, thoughts of her lost family moving in and out of her mind as she moved. 

She saw a fox run across the borders ahead of her, and she briefly considered hunting it down. The list of animals that didn't make her immediately vomit was getting smaller and smaller, and she was always looking for different prey to test. She hadn't tried foxes yet, and the scent from far away seemed okay so far. But she quickly decided that she really wasn't very hungry; she mostly just felt nauseous and tired, and she didn't really have the energy to hunt right now anyway. Taki watched it for a little longer until it became an orange blur and disappeared somewhere outside the territory. Then, she started moving along the borders again, eventually getting lost in her thoughts once more.
Inuttuk
Common