Shadewood Drench yourself in words unspoken
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Private 
Set after the bad deed *wink wink*

She had never been happier. Oh the happiness simply radiated off of her, her fur glistened and eyes shone like the sun had filled their depths. She walked with a peppy, bouncy gait and literally smiled. She had separated from Issun and went off to hunt, carrying back a rabbit for her love to share with her for breakfast. Upon finding him elsewhere she sat down in the den entrance and called for @Issun, eyes sparkling. Ah yes, the pre hormone glow was seriously affecting her. As she waited for him she tore open the rabbit and selected the best part for him all the while singing in a true voice for the first time

"The first kiss was the start of our love

Two moons are out in the endless sky

It shouldn't be possible right?

I think this is the very first time

I'm right beside you I feel alive

Even if you stumble or feel down

I'll be right there beside you, I won't let you drown

Sweet kiss will wake me from this dream; the story of our start

You cast your magic now, you won't regret

First kiss was the start of our love, our lovely history"
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
this is longer than i expected ajdhdksk

the guilt never faded.  it was there when he sat alone alongside the river for hours. it was there when he made the walk of shame back to the woods. and it was certainly there as he slept beside his lover that night. he couldn’t sleep. the visions of takara beckoning him,  tucked underneath him, and weeping afterwards plagued his dreams. every so often he’d wake up in a cold sweat. eventually he had given up and decided to take a walk instead.

there was a complete dissociation from the mind and body. he prayed not to father bastard children over and over on that cool winter’s night. his legs were merely a vessel that carried a troubled soul.

he watched the sun rise over the trees. how long had he been walking in circles? it must have been hours. didn’t feel like it.

someone calls him. it’s minori, her voice as chipper as ever. what should have bought him happiness made him overwhelming fear. as he made his way back to the den, all he could think was: she found out. she found out.

there’s something beautiful that carries through the wind. a weak smile grows. oh how he loves that noise. some of the anxiety fades away for a moment.

music to my ears,” he hummed as he approached. any signs of guilt were hidden behind warm eyes and a gentle smile.

issun sat beside her and buried his nose into her thick fur and lingers there for a moment. he hopes her fragrance will help him forget. it doesn’t.
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori looked up at the sound of his voice, eyes brightening. She opened her maw to speak before he approached silently and buried his muzzle into her fur. She closes her maw and turns her head so her cheek presses against his, eyes softening with concern. "Everything okay Issun?" she asked gently. It very well could have been that he just wanted to cuddle her, a greeting of love but her past experiences always made her worry, worry that something was wrong.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
something clogs his throat, preventing him from taking his next few breaths. the question was so soft and naïve. sour bile threatens to escape his lips. he swallowed the guilt and burys his face deeper into his lover, away from those questioning eyes.

yes.” his voice is quiet and there’s a bit of a shake to it. he notices this and clears his throat. “yes of course.” it’s stronger now. “just a little tired is all.

he backed away from her shoulder, leaving just an inch between them. his eyes are set just beyond her form. “sorry, i was up all night thinking of you.” he backed up a little more and finally looked her in the eyes. he still hid his troubles.
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She could sense the wrongness and it was only confirmed when he hid away in her thick scruff, his voice shaking ever so slightly and then getting suddenly strong again. Her brow furrowed and she turned her muzzle to her nose pressed against his fur, offering comfort. Then he pulled away and apologized, explaining his absence. She understood Immediately and a flutter started in her belly "Its okay Issun... I am nervous too" she said and ducked her head, looking at her paws "To be a parent, i mean. It's definitely scary" she looked back up at him, thinking he was just having the normal jitters about fatherhood.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english