Stavanger Bay give me (and i can’t stress this enough) your phone
25 Posts
Ooc — mutton
All Welcome 
plz talk to my lonely son 
tagging @Ford since u wanted a thread :P but it’s open to anyone who wants to meet him. 

the days came and gone just as the waves on the bay did. hogo still kept to himself. he’d wake  up, quietly tend to his duties, and slept once night fell. it was a subconscious routine, one that was not disturbed by simple conversation. one part of him longed for a social life here but another feared it. he didn’t want to disappoint anyone.

sometimes when he was done with whatever job the day asked of him, he’d sit idly by the shore. he lie there now with his eyes closed, listening to the waves come and go.
common | japanese
settling their restless wings
384 Posts
Ooc —
the smells of something sweet were upon her now, but not quite. dalia could sense the changes as they began to flower within her, but she noted it was not quite the same yet as it had been with her mother. when portia was in full-fledged heat, everyone for miles knew. dalia did not have the same hungers her mother described to her either. she wondered if this feeling she had now was the beginning, or merely a fluke. she wondered if she should speak to @Velen about it, he'd surely noticed... hadn't he? or @Ford -- perhaps he could give her a more blunt reading. or a suggestion. 

but it was not either of the mayfair-cairns she ran into, no. rather, a stranger. he laid upon the beach, a posture that drew the young moreau towards him. only those who truly loved the ocean would lay upon it like that -- at least, in dalia's eyes. she stopped a ways off and gave a gentle chuff, inviting herself to join him. though, of course, she wouldn't actually come unless he wished she join him.
trigedasleng will be in blue.
25 Posts
Ooc — mutton
oh shit, he could hear someone coming. hogo’s eyes flipped open and he looked over his shoulder at a feverish pace. he wasn’t expecting anyone to be here and caught off guard by the girl’s presence. ok, he was happy to have the company but he definitely wasn’t expecting it now. he stared at her like a deer in the headlights before finally snapping out of his daze.

oh! uh, hey there,” he greeted with a small smile. “you can sit with me if you want.
common | japanese