Stavanger Bay Pregnant, grouchy, hungry
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
@Sentinel, backdated atleast 3 weeks

Elixir had gotten the pregnancy news from a new comer at the bay. She knew that it had to be Sentinel that she told first, it would be better that way he would find out from her and no one else. They would be parents and she’s not sure how involved he wouldn’t want to Be but that would be his choice. 

Today the hunger was itching her every second that it could, her stomach was rumbling and she felt like she was bigger than ever. Avoiding Sentinel was not an option anymore as she waddled everywhere like a penguin just to get around. After getting a meal from the cache she set off to find the man who shared that special night with her. The faint smell of him was around and so she waddled off to follow it.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
billions of lighthouses stuck at the far end of the sky
209 Posts
Ooc —
he hasn't seen much of elixir since their encounter, and this fact has put him on edge. he's been anxious, and so he has tried to make himself easy to find, frequently hunting and patrolling the borders in hopes of running into her. it hasn't really worked, though... until today, apparently. he's awkwardly clutching a crushed crab in his jaws when elixir finds him, bleeding a little from his muzzle where it'd snagged him, but he quickly forgets the entire thing when he spots her. he drops the crab, not sad in the least to leave the thing behind momentarily as he moves to greet her. as he draws nearer, he reaches to touch her cheek hesitantly, uncertain whether his company is still welcome after their encounter; what if she's decided that she regrets it, that she hates him? worse, what if she's pregnant now, and has decided he will not be involved with their children? these thoughts plague him, and he can't quite keep the anxiety from his expression as he looks at her. all he can do is hope that everything is alright.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir smiled when Sentinel touched her cheek, the warm feeling had showed up again. Like a schoolgirl crush her cheeks flushed and they were hot to the touch. Her gaze turned a little worried as she saw some blood on him, her tongue swiped it and cleaned the area. After she looked down at his paws and then back up to meet herb eyes with his. Her heart pounded as she knew what she had to tell him. 

Uh I am.... I’m uhh” the words were trying to come out but it was hard. It had been a while since she had found out and now she had to tell him when she was just getting comfortable with it herself. They were so active now, rolling around inside her and kicking. One especially has been kicking her ribs, hurting her as she fell asleep each night. Despite the discomforts of the pregnancy she loved them without a doubt. No matter what she would always be there for them and with every kick and turn since they could move she had felt guilty not sharing it with the man who helped her make them.

I’m pregnant... “ she said softly and then tears threatened to fall from the corners of her eyes. The guilt had gotten to her. “I’m atleast 4 maybe 5 weeks along though I’m not sure. I just wasn’t sure when to tell you but they are just so amazing I couldn’t keep it from you.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]