Stavanger Bay The Moons light showed the way
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Joining 
The ebony beauty travelled far away from the remains of her dear brother and far away from the dreaded pack that had corrupted her mind and turned her into a shell of her former self. She was kind they made her angry, she was nurturing they made her resentful. Her heat had attracted males everywhere she went and so she wanted to find a pack somewhere where she could wait it out or perhaps start her own family of allowed. Perhaps then would she find purpose in her life 

This was a new start for her, after finally washing off all the scent of black feather it was just a memory. She was no longer that persons anymore. As she approached a border she called for leadership
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir was a little less than a week from giving birth, which meant she wanted to move less and less but as a howl came from the border she had made her den near it was hard to refrain herself from investigating. It only took a second for her to convince herself a walk might help get these little ones out of her stomach a little sooner. Once she hoisted herself up with a few moans and groans she painted a questioning look on her Face and headed toward the sound.

As she walked her belly swayed back and forth, as much as she loved her little ones that grew the belly was something she could live without. It was hard to do much even though she pushed herself. The blackened wolf dog neared the wolf that stood at the border with caution, she realized that the wolf could want trouble and didn’t want to get too close without Ford nearby. 

Hello” she said as a smile crossed her lips. She tried to sit back on her rump but her belly took it so much room it was only best to stand.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Moonshadow watched as the female came near her. By the looks of it she was carrying pups. A part of Moonshadow longed for some of her own but that was to wait. She bowed her head as a sign of respect. “Hello.” She said softly. “My name is Moonshadow and I am looking for a home.” She couldn’t of said it any other way as she watch the female.
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir shifted herself as her paws began to ache, too much time on her feet she supposed. She chuckled at the bow of the woman’s head. “No need for that, I am not the Alpha here. @Ford is the one who runs this place. He’s very kind. “ she assured the woman who stood at the border. Though she wasn’t sure if she should have answered the call she was glad to meet the shadowed woman. 

We have room for wolves. I’m not sure why he would turn you away, you look healthy. “ Elixir looked her up and down as she said this. Maybe a potential friend, but that would wait as she hadn’t even met the leader yet. Ford would probably be with them soon.
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Moonshadow smiled at the she wolf. Perhaps she had found a pack that would have her after all. She watched as the she wolf howled for the alpha and the black female waited til he or she arrived
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
my bad for the wait on this!

Elixir waited with the woman. She didn’t see a reason to leave her now when she could potentially make a friend. Every so often she shifted her weight. All she could think about now was how the pups were coming any day and then she would be relieved from all the extra weight she wasn’t used to carrying around. A part of her was nervous because she hadn’t really seen much of Ford since when found out she was pregnant.