Stone Circle [M] I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Private 
Valette had not allowed @Greyback to do anything yet. She felt that it wasn't the right time yet. Her scent was getting stronger and she definitely let him sniff but nothing more. It had come in waves but she felt this was the worst one yet. It felt like before, and she could feel the need for Greyback start to stir. She didn't have to look since she was always with him.

Valette moved herself against the male with a stop whine. There was a tiny smirk on her lips. Now it did feel right to want the male's attention. A few days ago it felt like it was too soon, she decided not to reason with it. Her body was always weird with all those hormones raging through her. "It's time," she assured him and nipped the fur on his neck impatiently.
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Awoken by the soft touch and whine of his mate Greyback blinked the sleep from his eyes with a disgruntled expression, his ears tossing back as he rolled over to stretch his limbs with an accompanied sleepy grunt before rising to let out a yawn through wide jaws. He hadn't a clue what time it was, but it was clear that dawn had just split open it's cantaloupe sky.

Turning, the Patriarch looked at Valette to wonder what she wanted, her words barely sinking into his water-logged brain. He blinked, continuing to sit there dumbfounded as his senses awakened slowly. It wasn't till a long silence stretched by that a strong blast of sweet scent hit his nostrils, stronger and tempting that ever before. Oh... So that was what she meant.

The large male stood and took a step closer to her, embracing the nip that she placed teasingly alongside the fur of his neck before softly touching his forehead to hers in testimony to his feelings. Valette had given him a primitive ache that alluded to resound him—told him to mount and take what was rightfully his right there, right now. But Greyback had created a fissure in those feelings, wanting to carve his affections deep into her. Slowly.

He wanted to remember this moment when he was faced with the doors of death. He wanted to remember her.

His large frame stood silently over her, dwarfing her as all four limbs were placed widely apart, attempting to nudge her down onto her stomach with his weight. All while cooing to her in soft hushes every time she whined.

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was very pliant at this moment. Her mind was getting hazy with need and would be very eager for Greyback to do what her what he wanted. After all, she wanted pups just as bad as he did, perhaps even more. She watched how Greyback slowly awoke from his sleepy haze and realize that it was the right time. The dark colored female wagged with her tail, only spreading the scent more.

Valette easily obeyed, it was so natural to her to let Greyback decide. It felt nice to just not take the lead for once. She obeyed the weight and moved down as the male wanted. She couldn't help but playfully roll over with a loving smile. Her tummy showing and her paws folded over. Valette felt goosebumps over her body since Greyback was so much larger than she was. She was certain he was going to give her strong pups. She glanced up at Greyback and licked over his nose. Then she rolled back over on her tummy as he wanted before.
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
As Valette rolled onto her back to reveal the flat expanse of her stomach, Greyback watched with a half-lidded gaze. He couldnt wait till the lithe frame of her was fat with their young. Her belly swollen with the tiny specks of life that belonged to them. Belonged to him. He bent down to press his nose to the heated flesh there— his tongue swiping out to lick across the skin in a kiss. "You're beautiful," he breathed. 

He let her have room to roll back onto her stomach, and with a pleasant growl at the pliancy he bent down again to nip along her fur, his jaws starting at the back of her neck before moving upwards to clasp around the soft edges of her ear. "You're being so good for me, my love" he whispered behind her, his voice muffled slightly by the fur. Greyback wasn't too sure what had come over him to say such things, he only hoped Valette would be comfortable with them.

He hesitated for a bit, waiting for some sort of sign from her before he moved slowly down the curve of her spine, muttering praise after praise to her. Nip after nip. But with each passing second it grew harder for him to regain control.

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette smiled when the male called her beautiful. He was still Greyback, still sweet and wanting to tell her how much he liked her. She grinned when he nipped on her fur. She was very eager for the male. As it would mean that they would have children this year again. "I want to be good for you," she whispered back. Valette eagerly flickered her tail and looked over her shoulder at the male. Encouraging him to continue with what he was doing.

Valette hummed lowly when he traveled further down her spine. That was what she wanted. And she would let him know. Valette knew what to expect now. Greyback was heavier than her other mates but she knew that she would be able to manage. She was glad to know what to expect. The female grinned, feeling very loved by the male.

Not sure where you wanted to fade so I kept it vague, haha
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
As soon as the soft whispers of his mate reached his ears the effort to keep his lust under control snapped, and with a deep hum the man reach upwards to grip at the dark chocolate scruff. His teeth digging in tightly at he tugged her upwards to meet him flush.

"Valette," Greyback groaned, feeling the warmth of her under him. "I want you to remember this. Remember us." His voice dipped an octave at plead, his mind muddling and regressing back to some form of ancient instinct. It was him being possessive. Greyback would always remember every moment of them, especially ones where Valette was like this. Needy. Pliant. High off heat.

Wrapping his front limbs around her hips, the giant of a wolf trapped her against him with an iron hold, his breath continuing to ghost over the shell of her ear.

He wanted her to remember it too.

No problem! I was just dragging it out for a bit to see if I wanted to fade to black or actually write full-blown wolf smut. LOL Sadly I think a lot of younger people follow me and I dont think it would be wise to write that for eyes to see!! We can fade here

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Yeah I was keeping that in mind! Hence why I didn't go in detail haha

Valette was definitely not going to forget this very soon. The female was going to savor this moment, knowing that there would be many more, but still, this was special. "I will remember." This was them spending her first heat together. She let the heat take over from here and let Greyback take care of everything. She was more that pliant to let him do so.

[fade-out but doing very hot baby making things, ofcourse]

When she came out of her daze she was still tied to the male. Though she far from minded. It meant that she would probably be showing off a pregnant belly. She grew excited. She turned her head and tried to lick the male. All she could think about was that they were going to have babies this year. She loved pups. All her litters had a different father until this point so she was curious what kind of combo she and Greyback would come up with.
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
The man looked at Valette as she came out of her haze, a deep grumble once again sounding from deep in his throat in satisfaction to their coupling. He wanted to turn and meet her licks with his own, wanting to still engrave himself across her face in soft tentative gestures, but as soon as he moved an inch he found displeasure in the tugging sensation.

Giving a huff, Greyback abandoned his idea of such a thing and settled for just looking at her with a dopey smile, his tail wagging. He couldn't wait to see what the future would hold for the both of them, for the pups, for Easthollow.