Hushed Willows Have you ever seen the rain
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Private 
I figured they should spend some time together ^_^

He'd been fairly scarce, he knew that. He would patrol, help rid caches of rotten meat, hunt for fresh meat but otherwise he roamed. He hadn't seen Aliac in quite a bit and it had started to bother him. He made it a goal to track her down and spend some time with his mate. He had found a spot around the territory where the first flowers had begun to grow, the sun was shining and he had the profound luck to catch a rabbit. He had the carcass laying by the flowers all romantic and stuff and when he was satisfied he howled for @Aliac.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac has just finished napping when she heard the call of her beloved and immediately ran towards him. As he came into veiw she saw just how cute he looked and if wolves could blush she would be doing just that. “Hi my love.”
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He spotted her running toward him and beamed, his heart leaping inside his chest like it always did. She greeted him and he moved up to her, greeting her with a nuzzle and a kiss to the cheek. "Hey beautiful, I brought you a meal. I'm sorry I haven't been around the past few days" he said and motioned to the flowers and rabbit. "How are you?" he asked her, really wondering if she was pregnant but too shy to ask.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The young wolf was barely experiencing the symptoms of pregnancy aside from the nausea she hadn’t felt any differently. “I’m doing okay I’m pretty sure whatever we did worked.” Aliac still didn’t know what to call the act. She took a bite out of the rabbit and she savored every bite. She nudged it towards sunny as if to ask if he wanted some.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Whatever they did? He almost chuckled at that though the rest of what she said sank in and his eyes grew wide. His tail started slowly waving behind him and joy was written clearly across his face. "That's...thats amazing. I'm going to be a dad... you're going to be a mom..." he said this softly, awe written clearly in his tone. He accepted the rabbit placing a grateful kiss to the side of her maw before taking a few bites of the prey and chewing. A father....he was a father. He looked back up at Aliac and his happiness calmed "how are you? Anything new happening?" he realised he hadn't been around so much lately but he hadn't really seen Aliac either. "I've been making sure Undersea and Easthollow are okay. Valette is upset I took so long to let her know we're alright but...I hope to fix it soon" he told his part, hoping she would understand. He wanted to be around for his children, he wanted to make sure they knew that while he wasn't perfect he would always do his best for them. He wanted Aliac to know that too but he wasn't good with mushy things really, especially mushy words.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
oof this post sucked
Sunny was unable to control his excitement when she gave him the news and she couldn’t help but laugh at how cute he was at that moment. “I’m doing well.” She left out the part where she felt bloated and huge.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He was visibly relieved when she said she was alright and he nudged the remainder of the rabbit in her direction. Then he sat up and looked at her, his eyes roaming her body and he noticed the slight rounding of her belly. His eyes lit up and he approached he, flopping onto his belly and poking her side with his nose "It's the start of our babies Aliac, Look how amazing" he whispered. He was in awe, he had no idea how women did it carrying children inside them while they grew and moved. "You're incredible" he said looking at her lovingly.