Stone Circle You've had your chance
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
Preferably looking for someone who knows who's working towards what trade, if that makes sense! :P  And on my end the thread is pretty flexible time-wise so if whoever replies needs the date adjusted to something from like.. a week ago to now kind of range, LMK!

Yeah, the trip wasn't exactly a long one.  Heck, did she even tell @Terance where she was going? Uhh.  Maybe not.  But would he even notice her being gone for that short time period?  It was only next door, and pregnant or not, she'd still beat the snot out of anyone who tried to cause trouble over that short distance.  It'd be well-within calling distance anyway, and she wasn't the type to suddenly turn into a delicate flower scared of the outside world.  Treason enjoyed the walk anyway -- ditch that whole cabin fever thing.

Either way, it was close to midday, and the day didn't seem otherwise out of the usual.  It was cold, gee.  Not snowing at this particular instant, which was nice, as it made it much easier for her to plot an easy path through the snowdrifts that lead up to the edge of the territory.  From a brief sniff at the border scents, it didn't smell like there were any major changes in pack composition as far as Treason could tell.  And so, she tipped her head up and called.  Hopefully whoever showed up wouldn't be named Aerasha but would know whether there were any that might help teach Gannet without sending him off to the other side of the damn planet.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Hopping in here, anyone else is welcome to as well! Im working on a medic trade for Greyback and I think this would be an excellent chance for him. Im also pretty flexible on times, I think around this date would be great :)!

He responded to the call quickly, his head thrown up and deep voice echoing much like that of a single trumpet player. The past weeks had been a challenge for the patriarch, and with the rest coming the man found himself once again hitched on emotions, his days spent mostly pacing around and scouting out the best meats for his expecting mate. Oh how it had been long since he last sired his own whelps.

He begrudgingly made it to the border with a lean chunk of bison hanging from his jaws, his face splattered and sticky with evidence of his fight with a nearby carcass. He had expected a loner, but certainly not the familiar towering figure of Treason. It had been long since they last talked— not since the festival that was moons ago. "My eyes must deceive me Lady Treason of Lost Creek," he greeted, dropping the carrion only to bow before standing to greet her. His amber-peach eyes scanning her body with a sense of familiarity, taking note of her protruding stomach with a raised brow. He made no move to lick his face clean, wanting to respect manners as best as he could in front of a she-wolf with pups.

"Please, take this. You should be eating if you're going to travel while pregnant." Greyback chided before scooting the meat closer to her with a nudge from his paw. "What brings you to Easthollow?"

nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Thank an entire pantheon's worth of gods it wasn't Aerasha that came to greet her.  If that chick had shown up, she'd have been tempted to just nope right out before she could get too close.  Instead it was Greyback who came her way, who was carrying a piece of meat, which was at least somewhat alluring, but as it wasn't hers to take (even if it was about to be offered) she shifted her focus back to matters at hand, greeting him with a bow.

At the eyebrow raise, she tipped her head slightly.  There wasn't anything particularly out of the ordinary, was there?  Okay, yes.  Treason didn't exactly fit "normal" very well to start with, and she didn't act like many other pregnant women she knew, not that she knew many.  And if he was fussing as much as he was over the reasonable walk, it was probably a good thing that Greyback hadn't landed in Treason's pack and somehow ended up with her instead of Valette, because chances were she'd have driven him to a heart attack with her consistently reckless behavior.  

Either way, she thought it was kind of weird.  Like ok, she'd obviously interrupted him mid-meal or something, but she had her own caches to go back and raid.  Probably was also a good thing she'd gone out of her way to learn to talk to people better, because if this had been last year, her answer would have been considerably more blunt.  Thank you, but it's not necessary -- I came here to possibly ask a favor, I couldn't ask for your food as well.  She wasn't really sure if he'd accept that as an answer, but it was better than her other choices.

I was wondering if your pack had healers that were willing to teach.  The one in our pack seems to have left, but we still have a student wanting to learn.  Yeah, so Tarot hadn't exactly been particularly interested in teaching, but he was still gone so it wasn't like he could be ordered to or something.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC