Blackfeather Woods I'm coming back to you like a bullet, and I'm not gonna miss this time
All Welcome  March 12, 2019, 08:32 PM
Ramsay
Lone Wolves

Open to anyone, would love an @Abraxas or a @Flicker if they're still hangin' around though!

He'd always held nothing but disdain for the way the Dark Brotherhood garnished their borders. The bones and flesh littered around the edge of the forest didn't, in Ramsay's opinion, serve as any sort of warning to anyone. All they did was draw unwanted attention from lesser predators and wolves alike. As a kid he'd found it interesting but ultimately counterproductive. As an adult he found it utterly childish.

He was presently picking along the woodland's edge in the dim dusk light, searching for any remaining trash to dispose of. Much of it had been reclaimed by nature in the time since he was a child, which was for the best, he thought. It seemed the most recent residents hadn't continued with this useless practice. Here and there Ramsay would find a bone or two, which he took care to bury at the roots of trees. He was no naturalist but it was the most logical place to put them in his mind.

It was tedious work, but keeping them all safe was one thing he felt very strongly about. For as long as his sister wanted to linger in the woods, Ramsay wanted to be sure they weren't associated with the woods' past bloodlust. That meant removing grisly reminders of the former pack.
March 13, 2019, 05:37 PM
Flicker
The Melonii

She wanted to be on Ramsey's good side. The side on which she could use him to convince Maegi.
Bringing home two of Damien's relatives would prove her better. Surely would give her sway in joining. In being able to work. 
She wanted what she thought would be best for Maegi. 

As much as Maegi clearly hated the idea of going to the Melonii, it was logical to Flicker. If Damien wanted her badly, he would seek her. He wouldn't be gentle about it either - she knew his type. She also knew that if they were hell-bent on resurrecting the remains of the Blackfeather Woods Empire, they'd have to create a reputation. That would mean doing heinous work. 
Flicker knew which side she wanted to be on. A Priestess such as Maegi would be safer, wouldn't be forced to conduct the felonies the pack would seek to enact. The fire-licked woman would make sure of it.

But if that was to happen, she needed Maegi there. Not loitering in the remnants of a past home. Picking up bones. Her golden gaze glared at the disfigured man, following him blatantly. He seemed wrong. It was probably just his appearance but she could help it. It was like Aries. Perhaps they were under the guise of the same mentor.
"Whatcha doin' there bud?" She greeted, drifting closer. Perhaps she'd get an insight on what he was actually trying to achieve. It seemed pointless -- bones were bones to her.

|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
March 14, 2019, 11:59 AM
Ramsay
Lone Wolves

Ramsay picked up his ears at Flicker's greeting and straightened to fix her with an impassive stare. What a disrespectful way to address someone. He didn't make mention of it, if only to spare himself the trouble of, he assumed, hasty apologies for thinking his brain was as screwed up as his body was. Instead, he set his jaw in a firm line that clearly conveyed his displeasure with the way she'd spoken and answered, tidying up. We don't need these.

He remembered her from his reunion with Maegi. He remembered her pressing forward as if she sought to protect his white-furred sibling from him. A laughable thought, really, but it told him she was likely one of Maegi's guard, and he appreciated Flicker for that. To him she was just a stranger in the woods, and that would need to change if she was staying to protect his sister. He wasn't keen on anyone close to Maegi that he didn't approve of, and so far, she wasn't winning many points with him. You are? he prompted, cocking a brow at her before turning to search for more bones in the undergrowth with his ears at attention toward the cream-and-crimson woman.
March 14, 2019, 05:48 PM
Flicker
The Melonii

She quirked a brow at his radiating...disgust, perhaps. At what she'd said probably. His face seemed a set in stone as a fossil. She'd sneer at him if she didn't need him. 

"I offer you my help, of course."
She half supposed Maegi got off lightly when it came to her figuration. She'd only had a paw screwed up -- literally. This guy wasn't even all there. In mind as well as body, she supposed she'd find out. She swallowed, her tail low. She didn't stare at him, she needed him to think her weak. She needed to manipulate them.

"I'm Flicker Vaidya. I serve Maegi as her protector." She wouldn't outright tell him that she served Melonii's, Damian and his pack in that. If he had the same reaction to his relatives as Maegi, he wouldn't persuade her. "I am yours, too, if you ever need the support." She wasn't stupid enough to say he couldn't fight. Likely could with an expression so sour, but an offer of support seemed harmless enough; like a pack. 

|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor