Swiftcurrent Creek We all need someone to hold [M]
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Private 
@Soltero - takes place on the 15th which is actually still today, yay for being on time XD

She recognized the burning feeling instantly. It was later than last year, wasn't it? Perhaps her fear of it had kept it away, perhaps it was just coincidence. But this time she didn't hide it. She knew what it was, what it did, and she would not make a fool out of herself again. This time it would be her decision, and Kavik's, if she were to have kids again. In some strange way she felt more prepared, more like a woman instead of a child. She WAS a woman, with enough love to give to the world, and if there's one thing the world had taught her it was that whoever put love out into it would get it back.

She was so incredibly grateful for this new opportunity that Kavik had given her. She wouldn't have to be alone anymore. Not within the Creek and not within life. Today, these few days, she would become someone else and she needed someone to come see.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
It was a sickness that had brought Soltero down from his spot in the ranks, but he feared not for his position; he'd continue to work hard and, when he was fully up to speed once more, he would reclaim his place - right? He had no wish to confront the alphas about the matter, but if the confusion became too great he would seek them out and discuss the situation with them. They would understand, wouldn't they?

On this frosted morning, his lungs felt clear - his mind still dull but his thoughts open. The nausea had fled for now, and he was left feeling rather uncertain of what to do with himself; so he took a walk. Trees were still laced with frigid lines of snow, and spring had yet to thaw the wintry coat that sat crisp over the creek domain. It's almost beautiful, the beta thought to himself, but it would be better if Ruenna was here.

She was not. She wouldn't be.

The overview of their relationship (whatever it was) was absolutely a mess, and Soltero couldn't quite understand where the roads would lead for them; especially with that other man from the festival, the one who'd scoured his eyes all over the champagne girl. Perhaps they would grow close, and the smoky traveller would be left in his lonesome again - the melancholy recollection was cast swiftly away as a scent passed across his nose, one he'd caught before but never allowed himself to indulge in. A woman in heat.

It smacked him sharply in the face, but the aroma was one that few could possibly have the willpower to ignore; the Valento chewed at the flesh of his cheek and ceased his steps for a moment, attempting to steer his path away, but then he glanced back. What if... what if someone else found her? Ruenna had spoken of how unfair it was for the children, to grow in such a place where the adults failed to fix their broken relationships and the youth were left to steam in their misery, without a real figure to guide them. So he made the mistake of veering his course directly toward her, hesitance pouring from careful steps.

"Chusi?" he called softly - as soft as he could in voice so gruff. His movements stopped.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She had been here almost a year now and never had she been given the chance to lead. She had been here almost a year now and had not won over the leaders to trust her completely. She had been here almost a year now and still didn't have friends. The whole world seemed against her moving forward, which meant she had to push back. What better way than to surrender for a while, see how they would react when now they had a chance of getting children when they associated themselves with her. A sinister plan, she agreed, but loneliness did strange things to someone as social as Chusi.

Her ears perked and she turned her pointy face to the man that had so unfortunately fallen from grace. She didn't follow the drama in the upper ranks, only knew that Soltero was not their beta as of now. She had been the Delta for ages and the men that came from their merging had stolen the spots she had set her ocher gaze upon. It gave her a burning feeling in the back of her throat, a twisted feeling in her gut. The girl was not familiar with jealousy, but here she was with that burning and that twisting - even when she saw Alessia who had so swiftly stolen Kavik's heart. Soltero was alone. Soltero would do.

Hmm? She hummed in response, swishing her fluffy tail about behind her.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Inexperience was, perhaps, Soltero's downfall - not in survival, for he had trekked long and far for the entirety of his life before traipsing into the unknown lands of the teekon; it was in pack life that he was inexperienced, ironic for someone who aided leadership. He didn't know how to gain the trust of others, and he didn't know what directions to take; his hesitance was a bitter foe, wrapping uncertain tendrils over his legs and stealing them to the ground. If he had still been a lone traveller, he would simply have turned and disappeared into the fog - but he wasn't, he had a duty now.

This is a mistake, go back you moron. Think with that squishy head of yours.

That would have been his mother's advice, but the beta was torn. He wanted to help Chusi; he knew he should leave. His solution? Stand there like an idiot and cast his vibrant gaze awkwardly over the undergrowth that shielded them from the biting cold. The girl's voice danced out to him from the wind's groaning, and his eyes were drawn back toward the gentle swaying of her ebony tail, the glimmer in her watching stare. "You-" he stopped. Started again. "You- are you... do you need help? Getting somewhere... safer?"
But the rain never came
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Perhaps he hadn't been told she was allowed to breed this year. If so, would he break rules that didn't exist just to have a go at her? Chusi was tempted to test this but had never been a great seducer. The girl was awkward and oblivious, or she had been in the past. This year would be different, she told herself. This year, she would get someone to stay and trust her - And if that didn't work, she'd flee to the coast. Perhaps seek out Ingram.

With swinging hips did she approach him, hovering nearby as her scent spread. I think I'm save with ya. She said softly in lustful tone. Perhaps she would become good at it. She wasn't a child anymore and she wanted in on all of the adult stuff.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
He was losing the resistance.

When Chusi spoke again, it wasn't quite Chusi - the smoky traveller let his eyes wander over her figure but it wasn't Chusi, it was someone else; a daydream, a mirage of what and who he really wanted, who he knew might slip away from him into the arms of somebody else. If he had been a better man, perhaps he would have taken the cues and turned his back, but he was, in reality, just a boy - a boy without a father and a mother, who didn't really know right from wrong. 

His mother had kept him tied to the ground, but now that she was gone he felt like floating away.

The girl before him spoke softly, a sweetness to her voice that lulled him closer, like a cosy embrace; the beta watched and allowed a streak of light to drown him out into silence before taking a brief step forward, the scent of her aroma luring him in like the soothing smell of lavender in a little bottle - later, he would come to regret ever approaching his packmate, but currently he felt as though he were walking on clouds. He was so tired, and this girl would keep him steady, wouldn't she? He'd protect her, and she'd protect him.

"You... are," he repeated in a tender brush of his gravelly voice, moving closer again until his breath danced over to mix with her own in the thickening air.
But the rain never came
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi knew right from wrong - she had for a while now, but with the approval of Kavik and the estranged bond with the male before her she didn't see anything wrong with it. The creek needed children, they were running out of members and their former leading pair would not spawn them. So she would. To battle the loneliness creeping up on her, she would simply spawn more of herself to care for and to nurture. Certainly there was nothing wrong with it.

He moved in closer, not rejecting the implications of her words. She brushed against him, if allowed to do so, reeling him in so she could get the one thing she wanted.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Two souls, tied together not with the force of love, but merely circumstance - it could have been any other man that Chusi had stumbled upon in the shrouded creek domain, and it was simply the turn of a hidden card that cast them to one another. Both had their own thoughts, their own desires, their own goals; chance could shift the tides with a flick of a hand.

His senses were driven wild with the sensation of her touch against his side, a sylph to dance euphoriously around the twists of his mind - he lacked the will to resist, and fell into her grip with ease. There was someone else... but she wasn't here, she would be with somebody else, in some other place, far from his reach. Soltero's muzzle leaned closer to brush against the charcoal nape of this mysterious girl, ebony nose beginning to trail the length of her spine. Driven purely by instinct, he awaited response to his careful prompts, lulled into the temptation of her desires - he would give her what she wanted, if only to be enough for somebody, for just a while.
But the rain never came
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
You wanna fade to after their little endeavor? Sorry I kept not replying exam time is hectic

She could and would simply choose any man she wanted at this point. She wanted to ensure her pregnancy and she only could by mating as much as she could in this small window of fertility. Sure, last time it was done with just one time but she couldn't be so lucky this year, she thought. She was older and her body had already went through all of this before. She wouldn't leave it up to chance.

She got into position, moving her fluffy tail to the side. She was done playing around now - she knew her milkshake had brought him to her yard and now he better drink from it.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**