Duck Lake We all need someone to stay [M]
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Private 
@Firefly cranking this bad boy out while I still got time, takes place on the evening/night of the 15th prolly like hours after her run-in with Soltero

And then she fled the Creek. She couldn't stick around, at least for a bit. An explorer at heart, she could only give it to the wolves she met on her travels. No awkwardness and the scenery was much nicer. She trotted through the grass towards the lake, the chattering of the creatures quieting as soon as she got near. She heard the slight chirping of crickets but her view was blocked by a bush. She pushed it aside and it stroked her side as she moved past to look out on the lake. She was on a slight hill and as soon as she was settled something amazing happened.

From the bush she had just pushed aside and the ones around it came a wave of fireflies, dancing away and lighting up the water. One landed on her muzzle and she crossed her eyes to look at it before it took off again. She was absolutely mesmerized.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
Presuming that Caiaphas is being cared for by the rest of Rusalka so he's gonna zoom away for this thread LOL. Priorities.

He'd done his best to staunch the bleeding, and then he'd recused himself of the situation. Rosalyn was fully capable of monitoring the wounded woman, and she had Yami, Illidan, and the rest to keep things under control until Erzulie returned; he had hope that Caiaphas would be alright. Either way though, he needed to get the hell away from the beach and take a breather. Too much had unfolded in the past few hours — his rise to Alpha, the assault upon the Drageda wolf, the state of Caiaphas —

He couldn't help but blame himself for some of that. She would've never been on that beach if he hadn't fought with her first; then again, she had chosen to single out the dragedan in the first place. If she survived it was by sheer stupid luck, nothing more. 

So Firefly took flight. He ran from the beachside and careened as fast as he could away from Rusalka and headed west, but after a few hours his path rebounded and he found himself by a lake, relishing in the fresh scent of the clear water. There was no brine, no screaming gulls, just the quiet and the calm. It was exactly what he needed right now. However, the man didn't get too far along the lakeside before he noticed a dark figure similarly fixated on the water. He approached with some caution - having learned to be wary since the battle on the beach.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
The butterfly girl stood hunched upon that small hill, silky tail swishing in content behind her. She hadn't been outside in a long time and though she wished to go to the coast again, there was no way she would make it this time. She didn't want the Creek to think she had abandoned them and frankly didn't desire such a long trip. The lake was perfect. It reminded her of her childhood, staring at the clear water that followed the small paths towards the ocean. Her first time fishing. Her first family. She missed it.

Her ocher eyes lit up when she saw a figure drawing near just below and she gracefully made her way down. The girl looked almost like a spirit, if only she could rid herself of that constant smile. Chusi was anything but intimidating, but she tried to be for tonight. See where it would get her. The fireflies dispersed but still lit up patches of grass and some joined the stars above them. What a beautiful evening. She sighed softly, now eyeing the stranger.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
She wasn't bothered by his presence and that eased some of his own tension; looking out at the lake, seeing himself there in the dark reflection, he realized he hadn't washed any of Caiaphas' blood away. Firefly decided to stride across the edge of the lakeside and go for a swim. As he got deeper, red-black blooms burst from his figure.

Her voice drifted through the air next. Commenting on the idyllic night, though it was not a sentiment he was feeling yet. His mind was full of blood and battle, imminent death, the stress of his failings - but he tried to calm down while the clutch of the water chilled him, cleansed him. Firefly emerged upon the bank nearer to her, dripping a bit but not so muddied by the dried blood.

He looked around at the calm, and finally nodded. Its perfect here.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She watched the man, having missed the scent of iron and battle that hung in the air around him. Though she was a warrior, she had probably not even seen half he had. He glided into the still water, scaring away the few bugs that had decided to stay around and Chusi tipped her head in question. It was spring but far from warm, not really swimming weather in her opinion. So she stayed upon the shore, lying down with one paw in the water until he returned.

She smiled sweetly at his response and got up, inching closer. Had she ever dared to be this bold? Are ya cold? She purred, pressing her shoulders together in a seductive manner she wasn't even aware of. The voices that had stopped her before were gone.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
A brisk wind flowed through the valley and as it careened across him, he couldn't help but tremble. She caught that - or maybe felt the chill and presumed he would be more deeply effected. Either way her crooning voice caught in his ears and pulled him close, equal parts intrigued and willing. She was a stranger but so was his last conquest; he needed something to distract him, to release the tension in his body and innate rage sparked by the battle.

Firefly smiled - for an instant resembling the cocksure Ambrose he used to be - and sank himself close beside her. Hmm, pretty cold. I need something to warm me back up... You offering?
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Despite the scars she could only vaguely make out in the dark, he was handsome. Not Ingram, but okay. Or maybe that was just because her behind yearned to be touched - her whole body yearned it. She didn't remember it being this bad last year, but here she was, chatting up a total stranger.

She smirked then, stepping forward confidently and brushing his wet fur with her own as she passed him (if she was allowed), circling back with a little hop. Definitely.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
They both wanted this. She seemed more invested than him, but that determination was more of a turn on than anything. If she changed her mind it mightve been too late - but all indications were positive, and Firefly wasn't going to question anything. He needed this right now - some sort of release.

While she was circling back he was following, tail raised triumphantly behind him and a deep rumble in his chest - then he took a chance, ignoring any foreplay, and tried to take her by surprise with a dash and grab with his forelimbs; whether he succeeded in lifting himself across her or not, he was finding the game just as invigorating.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She was harder to control than most thought. Chusi was a free spirit, she came and went as she pleased, and even with the burning and yearning... It wasn't her to just surrender. But how could she take the upper paw in this? And that was when he made the attempt.

She hopped again to avoid his grasp with a playful chip. What a tease. Aww, she felt bad then. This guy didn't know her, perhaps he would take offense by her not taking him all that seriously. So she turned her behind to him, turning her face so she could see him, sliding her tail to the side invitingly. This time she wouldn't hop, she promised herself.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
The woman slipped out of his grasp with ease, and he came slamming down to earth. It startled him but more importantly, frustrated him on an already shitty day, so when she looked back with mischief in her eyes he was immediately invigorated. Charmed might've been a better word, but he was riled up and feeling more aggressive after the events of the day. Her teasing did not sit well with him; perhaps in sensing how cruel her little trick had been, she now looked at him with certainty. Firefly on the other hand, wasn't going to let her go once he had her close.

He advanced, lunged with a lift of his forequarter, and with the hooks of his forelimbs caught around her sides he pulled her back a step so she was aligned with his hips. The rumble crept from his chest, he adjusted his footing with her support, and —

[ interlude ]

The man hadn't given her much leeway with her pleasure; this event was all about him, and he selfishly took what he wanted from her again and again, and even after they were both too tired to continue, he refused to let her leave him. The rumble had become a possessive croon until the end. Then, as he slipped away from her and back to earth (without her tricks, on his own terms) he did not just fall away to relaxation like the other times he'd felt such pleasure.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Perhaps if she had known him better she would've been nicer. Chusi rarely got others mad at her, but it seemed it was a bad day for both of them. She kept her promise however and did not move when he crashed upon her. He was far less gentle than Koji had been, or perhaps it just seemed that way because this was only her second time ever. She missed him. Did it become easier down the road? She dared not ask.

[ Interlude ]

Still, her itch had been satisfied. Roughly and without a pardon, but satisfied. She kept quiet after the act, making only one attempt to get away before being denied to leave. She tried to get some shut-eye, didn't even hear him leave... And when she woke, she was all alone again.

End? Thanks for the thread :p
**Join THE VELINGAR!**