Shadewood I am NOT fat
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
All Welcome 
4 week Mark! She has a bump and her nip nomps are bigger.

She was growing around the middle. She had a bigger belly than she had ever had before and her curves were now more like hills but if anyone had the gall to say something about it they would regret it. Today she had woken up, raced out of her den to pee a river and then suffered some of the worst cramps she had ever felt. Gone was the happy pregnant woman and what replaced her was a growling, glaring, bitchy hormonal woman who just wanted a fucking rabbit to crunch on at the moment.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
56 Posts
Ooc — Tara
The gray girl went about her morning ritual as always. A patrol and a little hunting for the pack before stopping for a drink. Everything was well in her own little world. She wasn't however oblivious to the changes amongst some of the others. One if which was just a few paces in front of her. A female of the pack who was clearly pregnant but more importantly one who Amaya knew she hadn't had the chance to really interact with just yet. She wasn't stupid so approached with some caution but a cheerful smile. “Hello there. We haven't had the chance to really meet, I'm Amaya.” She did keep some distance between them in case the other female was sensitive about her personal space, Amaya knew she could be sometimes.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Any other time Minori would have heard Amaya coming and been ready. Unfortunately for the girl she hadn't been focusing at all and even with the cautious approach the friendly greeting caused the warrior to startle, snarling and whirling around to face her. Any other time Minori would have probably apologized and made amends just to keep pack drama to a minimum. Unfortunately once again she was hormonal and grumpy so she snapped "Never creep up on a pregnant woman" her tone was sharp and then just as if a switch had flipped she deflated and looked weary "All these pregnancy hormones make me crazy" she said her tone apologetic. "I am Minori, It is nice to meet a new face" she said hoping her outburst wouldn't be taken to heart.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
week 4 of pregnancy signs: widened hips, stomach budge more pronounced, nips have enlarged.

The signs were all there. The sickness had finally passed but the feelings within were still in turmoil, her hormones began to run rampant but she made sure not to give into the clinging feeling she wanted to act on when it came to the father of her unborn children. Now her stomach was growing, becoming larger as the little ones within grew and stretched. Her hip had gotten wider in the past week, causing her to have to widen the entrance of her den. There was no doubt that she was going to be a mother in the next few weeks but she where she should be happy she found depression taking hold. She was alone in this, and the man she wanted to be with was with another. With a woman she seemed to like just as much as he.

It was the scene she stumbled on that caused surprised laughter to escape, the darker woman growled and snapped at a poor woman that simply said hello. Her tail waved as her mood seemed to lift, her words coming with more suppressed laughter. "Don't worry Amaya, she usually acts like this when you sneak up on her." She moved to touch her shoulder to the slightly larger woman known as Minori, aiming to nip her on the ear.

"Easy MinMin, try not to bite any heads off." She tried to soothe, her words low and only for the black woman to hear.
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
56 Posts
Ooc — Tara
Amaya was a little taken aback by the sudden outburst from the woman. Though she wasn't offended in the slightest despite her ears flattening against her skull she took the words to heart. It was good advice she thought considering how sensitive pregnant wolves could be, Amaya knew this and knew that perhaps she should have made her presence better known.

Only a moment later the woman seemed to be in a better mood which allowed Amaya to relax a bit. Before she could speak in response another female approached, she was pregnant as well. This surprised the gray girl considering she knew that Cry was planning or hoping to have pups with Gwen. She shrugged the thought off.

Amaya offered Minori a smile, “It certainly is nice to see new faces,” she finally spoke before turning toward the other woman. “I'm afraid we haven't had the pleasure but I will keep that advice in mind,” said her tone carrying a joking note as she winked at Minori. “I hope your pregnancies are treating you well? And I would like to offer my help if you need it,” she let them know cause that was what families did.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She hadn't expected Takara to show up and when she did Minori growled with half hearted annoyance as her lips twitched with amusement. Then she swept her gaze down Takara's body and was set aflame. Where Minori looked ragged and worn out and stiff, Takara had relaxed and blossomed under it's glow looking like a goddess. She tensed as the chocolate woman touched her shoulder and gasped sinfully and embarrassingly loud at the nip "D...Dont touch me Takara! You know I don't like it!" she stammered and then full on snapped, more edge to her voice when nescessary. She looked apalled and then turned to Amaya, ears flattening "It's been rough...it kills me. Apparently someone's taking to it beautifully" she said more smoothly, trying to save the interaction while she could while avoiding looking at Takara.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
her smile only grew as a reaction she expected from minori came, her denial of not wanting her to touch her. along with another reaction she did not expect, a gasp of.. what was that gasp of? "oh? that is not what your reaction is telling me." she spoke in their native tongue but she did not move, she remained pressed into the other pregnant woman. she kept her mind off of the one that had impregnated not just the beautifully dark woman but herself and focused on the pretty girl before them.

"a pleasure to meet you, my name as you might know due to this lovely woman so elegantly snapped, is takara." she used her most playful tone as she then looked at the slightly taller woman when she responded about pregnancy. minori though takara was taking it well when she thought that she looked like a dark star that still glowed in every light. "if its killing you, then whey do you look so beautiful?" she questioned softly, a smile still painting her features as she looked back at amaya. "its been rough but i am excited for the stage where they start to move." her expression glazed over for a short second with sadness before her smile and sparkling eyes returned.
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
56 Posts
Ooc — Tara
Amaya watched the interaction between the two women with interest. She did worry at first that the meeting between the two pregnant women wouldn't go well. It soon became clear that they seemed more content with teasing each other and she wondered if they were very good friends. The words spoken by the newly arrived female were strange to the gray woman's  ears but as curious as she was about them she didn't ask.

Instead she turned her attention to Takara who spoke of it being a pleasure for them to meet and told her name. Amaya smiled and wagged her tail in happy greeting, “It's very nice to meet both of you. I'm new to the keep,” she explained, “And still getting to know everyone so I'm glad to have this chance.” The conversation turned to their pregnancies and how they were treating the two females. “I have to agree with Takara. Pregnancy seems to agree with you,” she said offering the dark furred woman a smile. She then turned to the chocolate coating woman, “It seems to agree with you as well. I can't imagine how exciting it will be to feel them moving around.” Amaya herself hadn't ever had the experience but speaking of it kind of made her wish she could along with the two women.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The Japanese was far too intimate in this situation and she found herself experiencing lust, lust for the chocolate furred beauty who she was so stubbornly hesitant to admit that she liked, maybe even loved. She licked her maw nervously, pupils expanding in a raw physical display that not even she was aware of. "keep teasing and you'll find out exactly what i am feeling Takara"  the japanese flowed from her maw smoothly as she made eye contact with her friend holding it for a moment and then breaking it. 

She almost shrank under the compliments from the two, a peal of rare laughter escaping "All the vomiting and wheezing must be cleansing then, since I feel like I look like I've been through a war" she jokingly responded, avoiding their gazes though inside she was warmed to her core. It was relieving to know that she looked good, really good according to her fellow sisters. "I think the moment they move, I'll be reduced to a pile of smiling mush" she confessed, a warm smile crossing her maw.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english