Shadewood “What parta ‘Stay Put’ ain’t stayin put?”
"My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
All Welcome 

@Velvet was just as cute as she was chunky. It seemed all of her body was swelling up, and in all the places she couldn’t reach to groom, there he was to throw his tongue and teeth all over that thick body. Despite him wanting to make more babies with her, the urge to just protect her was forever growing him, the only thing keeping him away from her being either her teeth in his face, or teeth in his ass. Or, well, when she had the craving for some codfish and Deer snout with smeared dewberry somewhere between both of em. Maybe it was the salt of the snout she liked? Why couldn’t she just lick a salt block? 
Where the hell could he find a salt block in a jungle forest?

Well, it was best he didn’t ask- when a pregnant woman asked ya ta do something, you best get on up and get to it before her ‘please’ became something a hellova lot meaner, sharper, and more pointy. Pregnant gurls had a quickdraw faster than a blink. 

Here he was, dragging the head of a dead deer back, a stiff cod stuck and skewered on a short antler, and some dewberries rattling around in one of the eyeholes. It was fresh, which he hoped she’d be happy for, because last time she wanted a frozen one, and with the weather thawing, he couldn’t find a frozen deer. Heat flashes and hot temperatures, oh boy. 
Meh had to sleep outside the den, that day. 

But today, here he was outside of that den with it. Brusquely shoving a dark rump airward, he hauled the catch to the entrance, and puffed out gruffly from his barrel chest-

alright- babe,” his huff was winded. “Got- yer- snacks.” Whew 

i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
42 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
this... was the worst. the absolute worst.
the mood swings, the swelling, the overwhelming sense of being prepetually exhausted. one minute, she's hot and then the next, it's too cold; there is no happy medium between the two. her cravings changed by the day, even sometimes by the minute. there was no stability at all; not emotional, not mental, not physical. she'd sleep all day some days, yet not at all others. cursing her body, velvet consistenly needs to force herself in order to do anything. rolling over, wallowing in her own pity; this wasn't exactly the existence she had planned.

although, lucky for her, she had morgan. it took her by surprise at first, how protective he became, how dedicated he became, how loving he still remained; he was different, but still the same: and for that, she was thankful. she definitely was no easy task normally, but this is on a whole other level, even for her. all but drifting away in her thoughts, a familiar scent lingers sparingly in the air around her, and with this smell comes her tail wagging behind her. it isn't long after that morgan, panting and looking exhausted, comes dragging his kill to the front of the den. slowly, velvet lifts herself on her paws and trots over to greet him, placing a lick on the side of his muzzle before nuzzling herself underneath his chin. ,,thank you, dear,'' she speaks softly to him, basking in his comfort.
"My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

She came out, meltin outta the den like liquid licorice. And damn, didn’t she look good. For all the hard work he had put in for her, that single kiss she gave him almost seemed like enough reward to last him a lifetime. But the outlaw knew better- he’d wanna duck face with her for eternity should he be given the chance. 

Not a - problem, babehgur’” he managed to catch the majority of his breath, reveling in the curl of her perfect head against his jaws underside. He held her for as long as she wanted, not even movin unlessen she moved first. “I know yer hungreh- you gone head and enjoy. I don’t mind waitin, babe.

He was a patient man when he needed ta be, he supposed. Hopefully it would stay that way past her pregnancy- he reckoned raisin babies needed patience too. 

You doin alright, then?” While it sounded more of a statement, it was a question. He was genuinely interested in her internal affairs. 

i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
42 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
pulling herself out from underneath his embrace, the phantom slithered towards the haul; rather unelegantly, velvet plopped her body onto the ground.
standing was so tiring. crouching was painful. a sigh escaped the column of the fattened vixen's throat as she pulled the dead fish towards her: but not before taking a minute to examine it. hormones had her emotions running on high, and seeing a dead fish, eyes wide, mouth agape and all... it felt almost cruel of her to eat it...
... although the feeling quickly passed as her appetite snapped at her. in a split second, her fangs were dug into the tender flesh of the creature. piercing its scales with a tug of her head to her left, ripping a piece off of the water-dwelling corpse before swallowing it whole.
it wasn't until her short-lived internal crisis was over that morgan's words registered in her head. ,,i'm as okay as i can be,'' her words ended in a low growl before she took another hefty chunk of flesh off of the fish. a smack of her lips echoed lightly throughout the walls of the den before she questions morgan of his own affairs. ,,how was the hunt? i hope it wasn't too much.''