Ankyra Sound i ain't getting on my knees boy, you bow down to me
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
All Welcome 
Rusalka did not appear to be faring well. 

First, Caiaphas (a perfectly well-off leader) had been usurped by a man Vaati had once defeated, for no apparent reason. Then, there had been the threat of war left undealt with by the new and seemingly incapable leader... which then led to a series of random and confusing rank switches that ended up with an angry pregnant woman sitting on the throne. Vaati, to say the least, was less than impressed. There would be no future for his children nor their mother to remain in a home that seemed to combust from the inside out. It was a shame really, for the potential it held had been great -- a band of ill-tempered miscreants equipped with an authority complex that could have been destined for greatness. 

The thought crosses his mind to simply take over the pack himself, or leave it to rot. Either way, there appeared to be somewhat of a power vacuum left untouched. As he ponders this, seeks any sign that would point him in the direction fate yearned for him to take, knowing that out of all things he could not do, it was to remain dormant while things fell apart around them.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear