Arrow Lake elon musk drops surprise rap single about harambe
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
All Welcome 
He was reluctant to stray too far from the whelping den so soon after Aure had given birth. Like, he knew that others had it handled, and probably much better than he ever could, but he was out of his element. He was no longer kru. He was a fish out of water, and so (to further complicate the animal metaphor) he watched his kids like a hawk. 

Right now, he stood on the border nearest the den, a dark, quiet sentry. Every so often, a bird would call or a far off sound would draw his attention, but it was eerily still. In that snowmelty kind of way, the gray harbinger of spring. 

Any minute, Trigeda scouts would be here to cut them down. Vercingetorix was sure of this. He thought he'd made the right decision, leaving Drageda, but now he was beginning to think that being a natrona was far worse. And he was scared shitless at this realization. 

The least he could do was act as a meat shield out here, so at least one or two of them went down before they got to Aure and the kids.

dated 04/02
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
She had proven herself more and more lately around Diaspora or at least she thought she had. She had denied a lone wolf entry a risk which she had taken with fear in her heart though Stigmata seemed to trust her judgement. She had busied herself with hunting which she was fairly good at and patrolling which took little effort. Today her patrol brought her across one of their newest members, Vercingetorix. The male was an eyeful and his name was a mouthful, he intrigued her as every powerful seeming wolf did though it was probably because she had realised he was a leader in his old home. She was curious as to how he would integrate into their lifestyle where he didn't run the show. She silently studied him as he stood there looking like he expected the demons of hell to rise and attack any second. "Expecting trouble?" she asked her accented voice breaking the silence.
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Expecting trouble? The voice had him turning, and he stared down the brown-pelted girl, wary for a few short moments before relaxing once more. He laughed, a small, dismissive snort. Always, Verx shot back, tail lashing behind him. If only because I'm bored as fuck.

He gave her an appraising look; she could fit in well at Drageda, he thought, with the undercurrent of ferocity she carried with her. Uh, Kazimir, right? he asked, reaching into his brain and dragging out a name he thought was hers. If you know my name, you don't have to say it all; just call me Verx because it's way easier.

His ears canted forward. Wanna patrol with me? he asked, feeling some semblance of goodwill and camaraderie for the first time in a while.
Common · Trigedasleng
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
She liked him, this was the humorous type of conversation she fit well into. She relaxed and laughed, a loud sound though it rang with feminity. "Thank goodness, because your name really is a mouthful" she said and motioned for him to lead the way, Definitely more comfortable moving and talking than sitting. Made it seem too stiff. "Not much happens here except wandering the mountains and checking up on one another" she admitted wondering if that would disappoint the male. "So....Rusalka. Assholes huh? If they ever show their faces here they'll be sorry" she was trying to be sympathetic but the words came out fierce, angry. To be chased from your home...it was not only embarrassing but it was heartbreaking.
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Matches the rest of me, he rejoined, a gleam in his eye. He chuckled, continuing on. At the mention of Rusalka, he glanced over at her, his smile remaining but losing the warmth of before. His shoulders rose and fell in a shrug. Yeah, they suck, he said coolly. Not a great gang of wolves. Well—

To be fair. Some of them are fine, Verx admitted, playing devil's advocate (with her or himself?). But there's this one bitch, Blackhead. She rules the roost. She attacked me for no reason--left this nasty-ass scar, he said, lifting his chin to illustrate. He looked down at Kazimir. If she shows her face here, she'll be sorry. The rest of them, eh. . .whatever.
Common · Trigedasleng
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
"Nothing is ever black or white. If their leader is a vile woman then surely some would follow suit especially if they want to be in her good graces" she herself was one to adapt to her surroundings. She had done so in the past fitting in with violent gangs, robbers, loners just trying to make surviving easier, and she had lead a bunch of pansies. Even in a group of bad wolves there was different levels of bad and vice versa. "If anyone was to come here to start trouble they will definitely regret it. We don't tolerate drama here. " she agreed with him hoping it would soothe him to know that Diaspora would be quick to defend. "You sound like you've met a lot of them? Is their a big history?" she wasn't trying to be nosey but she was curious and had never really gotten the jist of boundaries.
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Verx glanced at her, a gleam in his eye. Yeah, but what you're describing is black and white, he responded cheekily. There can be good wolves in bad packs. It's all about circumstance, and who you're serving at the time. There's no good and evil. We're all assholes, just some more than others.

He was happy to hear that Diaspora was drama-free; it had been a very quiet existence so far on the mountain, which was refreshing. No doubt he'd grow bored of it soon enough, but for now. . .Vercingetorix was content to just float along. She kept bringing Rusalka up, though, which wasn't at all what he wanted to talk about.

Nah, I moved here from the north at the end of last fall, he drawled, shaking his head. I don't really know the full history, just that there's bad blood. He rolled his shoulders, shaking off the subject, and looked at her. What about you, Kazimir? What's your story?
Common · Trigedasleng